-除了你
-No one but you.
我认为不该让本知道相机的事
I don't think Ben should know about the camera.
那是你的日记
It's your diary.
我觉得这很重要,想想如果
I think it's important you don't feel
本看那相机读了你的感受
constrained by the thought of Ben checking up
那你会感到多么得不自在
on your innermost thoughts and feelings.
如果我不告诉过他,那我又怎么知道有这么个相机?
If I don't tell Ben, how will I know the camera even exists?
你可以把它藏在自己的衣柜底部
You could hide it at the bottom of your wardrobe.
藏在最里面
At the back.
每天早上我会打电♥话♥提醒你
I'll call you in the morning to remind you.
怎么说?同不同意?
Was that a "yes" or a "no"?
我希望能治好我的病
I want to get well.
我的名字
My name...
我的名字叫克丽婷·卢卡斯,我今年4,40岁
My name is Christine Lucas.I'm 40, 40 years old
是一个健忘症患者
and I'm an amnesiac.
今晚,今晚当我入睡时,我的大脑会擦除所有记忆
Tonight, as I sleep, my mind will erase everything I know,
我今天所做的一切,明天我醒来后。。。
everything I did today. And I will wake up tomorrow...
实际上,我的人生已经度过了一半
And the truth is,half my life is over.
我...
And l...
卧♥槽♥,他来了
Oh, shit. He's coming.
克丽婷?
Christine?
我们已经成婚14年了
We've been married for 14 years.
你在英皇学院最后一个学期时我们萍水相逢
We met during your last term at King's.
你在攻读历史学硕士学位
You were doing an MA in History.
几年后我们双宿双飞
We got married a couple of years after that.
我还在教书,在转角遇到的一个学校
I still teach at a school round the corner.
我是化学系系主任
I'm the head of the chemistry department.
那我做什么?
What do I do?
你是家庭主妇
You stay at home.
我什么都不做?我...
I don't do anything?I don't...
我不学习吗?我不出门工作吗?我就这么坐一整天?
I don't study? I don't work from home?
I just sit around all day?
你整天就是记忆事情
You store up information for a day...
第二天醒来,全忘干净了
and when you wake up in the morning, it's all gone.
又变成20岁的自己,丽婷
You're back to your early 20s, Chris.
今晚,当我入睡时
And tonight, as I sleep,my mind...
我的大脑会擦除所有记忆
My mind will erase everything that I know,
我今天所做的所有事情
everything that I did today.
明天我又会像今早一样醒来
And I will wake up tomorrow like I did this morning,
觉得整个人生才刚刚开始
thinking that I have my whole life ahead of me.
老天,没有这个我也许会相信他说的所有鬼话
God, without this, I would believe anything that he says. Anything.
相信你真的遇到交通事故?
That you had a car accident?
我不知道他还说了哪些谎话
I wonder what else he lies about.
如果我们想保持联♥系♥的话
If we want to keep this between ourselves,
我不能冒险在本在家时打给你
I can't risk calling on the house phone when Ben's home.
他为什么对我隐瞒我受袭击的事?
Why is he hiding the attack?
可能他不想把事情搞复杂
Perhaps it's just easier.
-老天!
-God!
-抱歉
-Sorry.
我真希望自己不要老是这么担惊受怕
I wish I wasn't so frightened all of the time.
你真的认为这是个好主意?
Do you really think this is a good idea?
有大量案例表明
There are plenty of case histories of patients
病人心理创伤后意识会回到从前
going back to where they suffered trauma.
事实上,这很少见效
Actually,it's very rarely effective.
那为什么我们要这么做?
So why are we doing it?
我们在建立信任关系
We're building trust.
等一会
Hang on a minute.
-是南卡罗先生吗?
-Mr. Nancarrow?
-是
-Yeah.
我是纳什医生,我们之前通过电♥话♥
I'm Dr Nasch, we spoke on the phone.
哦纳什医生啊
Dr Nasch, yeah.
一会我打过去
I'll have to call you back.
当心
Careful.
第一次见你时我吓了一跳
Got quite a fright when I first saw you.
到了,就在那儿
There we are.Just down here.
那就是我发现你的地方
That's where I found you.
你能描述一下到底看见什么了吗?
Would you describe exactly what you saw?
我记不太清了,很久以前了
I don't know.It was a long time ago.
那就说你记得的
Well, just tell us what you remember.
我刚下班
I'd just come off shift.
卢小姐那时候...全♥裸♥
Miss Lucas was naked.
-全♥裸♥?
-Naked?
-盖着一条被单
-Apart from a sheet.
是床单还是塑料布?
A bed sheet or a plastic sheet?
如果是塑料的我会明说的
I'd have said if it was plastic.
我从哪里来这儿的?
Where did I come from?
你不记得了
You couldn't remember.
你那时神志不清
You were very confused.
有血
There was blood.
我的血?
My blood?
在哪?
Where?
遍地都是
Everywhere.
我在飞机场旁边干什么?
What was I doing by the airport?
这儿附近有很多旅店
Well, there are a lot of hotels in the area.
小宾馆
Dozens.
小宾馆?
Hotels?
这样就能解释床单的来源
It would explain the bedsheet.
我住在市区,为什么要去那种地方开房♥?
I live here. Why would I be staying in a hotel?
因为所以,科学道理
All sorts of reasons.
那份鉴定报告标明了你受袭那阵子的性行为
The medical examination indicated recent sexual intercourse.
没有精♥液♥之类的痕迹
There was no trace of semen or anything...
无法帮助警方判断你的床友
to help the police identify the man you slept with.
我被强♥奸♥了吗?
Was I raped?
警方的报告暗示没有
The police report suggested not.
我有家室,我不认为自己是那种
I'm married. I don't think I would be the kind of person
背着丈夫偷♥情♥的女人
who would cheat on my husband.
何以见得?
How do you know?
不管那晚发生了什么
Whatever happened that night,
不管我做了什么
whatever I've done,
我都要努力回忆
I have to remember.
我知道我做的到
I know I do.
为我们共同努力
I have to for us.
为了我们
For us.
丽婷?
Chris?
不要
No.
不要!
No!
克丽婷,能请你睁开你的双眼吗?
Christine, could you open your eyes, please?
我们要给你看一些图片,我希望你认真看每一张
We're going to show you some pictures.And I want you to look at each one
告诉自己图片里是什么
and tell yourself what or who it is.
开始
Go ahead.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
有些照片是随意拍到的
Some of the photographs were taken from random.
有些是从你档案里找到的
Others from your file.
这会引起不同的神经兴奋
This caused distinct neural excitation.
革撒拧?
Who is she?
克莱尔
我吊到没朋友?
Did I have a friend?
你当然有了,你有许多朋友,你很受欢迎
Of course. You had a lot.You were very popular.
有没有一个红头发的?
With red hair?
- 这我不记得了
- Not that I recall.
- 叫克莱尔
- Called Claire.
克莱尔,没听说过,怎么了?
Claire? It doesn't ring a bell.Why?
你确定?
You're absolutely certain?
我不太清楚,你朋友太多了,她怎么了?
Well, I mean it's possible.You had a lot of friends. Why?
我只是。。。
It's just I, uh...
我有了一个记忆
I had a memory.
记忆?
A memory?
嗯,好像稍微有点印象
Mmm.Well, sort of.I guess.
那很好啊,什么记忆?
That's great.What kind of memory?
是克莱尔,她满头红发,是我一个。。。朋友
Claire.She had red hair.She was... a friend.
我想应该是一个好朋友
A good friend, I think.
电影精选列表