我们的婚礼
本
你的丈夫
侬撒宁啦?
Who are you?
我是你老公,本
I'm your husband. Ben.
啥?!
What?
我们1999年结婚
We got married in 1999.
已经14年了
That's 14 years ago.
呃...
Uh...
克丽婷,你今年40岁
Christine, you're 40.
你曾遭遇一次交通事故
You had an accident.
很严重的事故,致使你头部受创
It was a bad accident.You had head injuries.
从那以后你记忆事情出现困难
And you have problems remembering things.
记忆什么事情?记不住什么?
What things? What...
所有事,你每天都试图记住一切
Everything. You store up information for a day
但是第二天早上醒来却总是一夜回到解放前
and when you wake up in the morning, it's all gone,
每一次都回到20岁出头时的记忆
You're back to your early 20s.
但是没关系
It'll be okay.
你只要。。。相信我
Just... trust me.
-我很害怕
-I'm scared.
-我知道
-I know.
我知道,没事的
I know, it's all right.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你,丽婷
I love you, Christine.
我们已经成婚14年了
We've been married for 14 years.
你在英皇学院的最后一个学期我们萍水相逢
We met during your last term at King's.
那时你正攻读历史学硕士学位
You were doing an MA in History
几年后我们双宿双飞
and we got married a couple of years after that.
领证时我高兴得难以言喻
I'd have been perfectly happy with the registry office...
而你则渴望一场盛大的婚礼
but you wanted a white wedding.
在没有亲眼目睹你走上红毯前
I hated every moment of it...
我无时不刻感到忐忑
until I saw you walking down the aisle.
每一天都是大同小异吗?
Is every day like this?
每一天都是重复再重复?
Is every day the same?
这份清单上记录了你可能需要的一切
That's just a list of everything you might need...
包括它们的位置
and where you'll find it.
阿司匹林,急救箱,姨妈巾,化妆品
Aspirin, first aid,sanitary towels, toiletries.
还有你会过敏的一些玩意
Couple of things you're allergic to.
那么
And, uh...
你要做的就是这些了,你。。。一直都习惯于忙碌的生活
Well, it's a list of things to do.You... You like to keep busy.
“包装袋”?
"Pack bag."
今天是我们的结婚周年纪念日
Today's our anniversary.
带你出去看看
Taking you away.
- 今晚,工作结束之后
- Tonight. After work.
- 去哪?
- Where?
是个惊喜
That's a surprise.
但是包你满意
But a nice one.
到了那你会明白的,我保证
You'll understand when we get there.I promise.
我爱你,丽婷
I love you, Christine.
克丽婷?
Christine?
你是?
Yes?
我是纳什医生
It's Dr. Nasch.
我知道这对你来说是个陌生的名字,但是别担心
That'll mean nothing to you, I know.But don't worry.
我们一直努力改善你的记忆力
We've been doing some work on your memory.
我们试图准确判断出你记忆障碍的原因
Trying to figure out precisely what's caused your problem...
以及如何进行修复
and whether there's anything we can do to fix it.
本没跟我提过这件事
Ben didn't say anything about this.
我不确定本知不知道这事
I'm not certain that Ben knows.
我不明白
I don't understand.
克丽婷,我要你为我做些事
Christine, I want you to do something for me.
我要你打开卧室的衣柜
I want you to open the wardrobe in your bedroom.
你卧室的衣柜
Your wardrobe in the bedroom.
我们要找一些东西
We're looking for something...
藏在衣柜后面的底端,在一个抽屉里
hidden at the bottom of the wardrobe at the back, in a drawer.
-要找什么东西?
-What am I looking for?
-找一个鞋盒子
-We're looking for a shoe box.
- 看到没?
- Can you see it?
- 没
- No.
右手边离卫生间最近的衣柜里
The right-hand wardrobe nearest the bathroom.
找到相机了吗,克丽婷?
Have you found the camera,Christine?
找到了
Yes.
相机最上面右边有一个电源开关
On the top right-hand side of the camera is a power button.
把相机开启
I want you to switch the camera on.
把相机转过来,后面有个“播放”按钮,按一下
Now I want you to hit the "play" button on the back of the camera.
我的名字叫克丽婷,克丽婷·卢卡斯
My name is Christine.Christine Lucas.
我今年40岁,是一个健忘症患者
I'm 40 years old,and I'm an amnesiac.
今晚,当我入睡时,我的大脑
Tonight, as I sleep, my mind...
会擦除所有记忆
will erase everything,
今天所知的所有记忆
everything I know today,
今天所做的所有事情
everything that I did today.
明天我又会像今早一样醒来
And I will wake up tomorrow like I did this morning,
觉得整个人生才刚刚开始
thinking that I have my whole life ahead of me.
但实际上...
And the truth is...
实际上,人生已经度过了一半
The truth is,half my life is over.
卧♥槽♥,他来了
Oh, shit. He's coming.
两周前
无可否认的是,
Admittedly,
这不是普通的医患关系
this isn't a run-of-the-mill doctor-patient relationship.
到你家去接你,开车去我办公室
Picking you up at home,driving you to my office,
背着你老公和你见面
seeing you without your husband's knowledge.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
六个月前偶然的一天我在公园碰到了你
I saw you in the park six months ago, quite by chance.
你被一个同事引见给我
You'd been referred to me by a colleague
但很不巧没拿到你的联♥系♥方式,事实上
but I'd had absolutely no luck getting hold of you. In fact,
我是在你档案中的图片上认出了你
I recognised you from your photograph in the file.
我解释说我是一名神经心理医生...
I explained that I was a neuropsychologist...
我正在准备一篇关于非♥典♥型性心因性失忆症的论文
and that I was preparing a paper on atypical psychogenic amnesia
于是我准备无偿治疗你的病
and that I was prepared to treat you on a pro bono basis.
你同意把记在日记本上的
You agreed to give me the telephone numbers
电♥话♥号♥码给我
you had written in your diary.
之后几天我打了你电♥话♥
I called you a few days later.
当然,你记不起来要和我见面
You didn't remember meeting me, of course,
但是你还是同意见我
but you did consent to see me again.
那天稍晚时候,你告诉我说
Later that day, you told me...
你会考虑进一步对待本的可能性
you'd mentioned the possibility of further treatment to Ben,
他与你非常接近
who made it very clear to you
而你过去被他严密关切
you'd received extensive attention in the past
但毫无作用,除了让你更加沮丧
and it had done nothing other than to upset you.
女士优先
After you.
我希望你做一个视频日志
I want you to keep a visual diary.
我设置了时间和日期,
I've set the time and the date.
插入了能找到的最大容量的SD卡
I've put in the biggest memory chip I can find.
这能帮助你保留前一天的记忆
It'll allow you to hold on to the previous day's memories.
虽然遭袭击前后十年的记忆
And even if the periods before and after the attack
依然空白,但至少这会让你眼下的生活继续
remain blank, at least this will bring some continuity...
袭击?
Attack?
什么袭击?
What attack?
十年之前...
Ten years ago...
你被发现在一个工业园区里
you were found on an industrial estate...
离这儿不远
not far from here.
根据医学鉴定报告
According to the medical report,
你头部遭反复的击打而受创伤
your injuries were commensurate with repeated blows to the head.
不,不是,我丈夫说是出了一次事故
N-No, no, my husband said that I had an accident.
这句话我记得很清楚
I'm sure of it.
我这儿有医学鉴定报告的复印件
I have a copy of the medical report here.
还有一些新闻报道
Some newspaper articles.
真实的事情报道很少
There's very little information about the actual attack.
“逃离鬼门关”?
"Left for dead"?
有人要杀我?
Someone tried to kill me?
谁?谁要害我?
Who?Who tried to kill me?
没人知道
No one knows.
-什么?
-What?
电影精选列表