过后,我试着解释给他听,可是他不明白
"Later, I tried to explain but he didn't understand."
他开始变得非常害怕见到你
"He became frightened to come and see you."
我离开一段日子后打电♥话♥问你情况怎么样
"I left it a few days and then called to find out how you were."
他们说你很开心
"They said you were happy."
当我问起你是否记得我们时
"When I asked them if you remembered us,"
他们说不记得了
"they said no."
我是如此爱你,丽婷
"I love you so much, Chris."
爱到山无棱,天地合,乃敢与君绝
"I love you more than I love anything or anyone in this world."
可我们的儿子才8岁
"But our son is only eight years old."
他相当不开森,丽婷
"He's desperately unhappy, Chris."
我不能让他再次面对这种创伤
"And I just can't put him through that kind of trauma again."
我希望你们都能快乐
"I want you both to be happy,"
即使只有在没我们的时候,你才能找到快乐
"even if you can only find that happiness without us."
原谅我。本”
"Forgive me. Ben."
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
你能原谅我吗?
Can you forgive me?
你是我的爱人,是我的守护天使
You're my lover.You're my protector.
我的生命不能没有你
And my life is nothing,nothing without you.
当你看到这个的时候,你就明白了所有事情
By the time you see this,you will know everything.
你也会明白没有你的爱,我如同行尸走肉一般
And you will know that there is nothing inside me for you now but love.
希望有一天,我们找到一条幸福大道一起走下去
And the hope that we can finally find a way to truly be together.
人呢?
Hello?
丽婷?
Chris?
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
你能原谅我吗?
Can you forgive me?
你是我的爱人,是我的手护天使,你是我的。。。你是我的一切
You're my lover. You're my protector.You're my... You're my everything.
当你看见这个,你就会明白所有的事情了
So by the time you see this,you will know everything.
你会知道...
You will know that there...
不是,我想让你从头开始看
No, I want you to watch it from the beginning.
这是神马意思?"你就会明白所有的事情"?
What do you mean, "you will know everything"?
我去看了一个医生,纳什医生
I've been seeing a doctor, Dr Nasch.
已有几个星期了
For a few weeks.
他给了我这个相机
He gave me the camera.
他每天早上给我打电♥话♥提醒我
He's been calling me every morning to remind me.
你为什么这么做?
Why would you do that?
帮助我恢复记忆
To hold on to my memories.
不,我是说你为什么要瞒我?
No, I mean, why would you keep it a secret?
因为我不知道可不可以信任你
Because I wasn't sure if I could trust you.
- 现在我知道我可以了
- I know now I can.
- 你是不是搞破鞋了?
- Are you having an affair?
没有
No.
我知道我伤你多深
I know how much I hurt you.
我知道你多么艰难地才肯原谅我,我...
I know what it's taken for you to forgive me and l...
我知道了你为什么离开,我现在什么都知道了
I understand why you left.I understand everything now.
本...
Ben...
你对我太好了,我爱你,我太爱你...
You're so good to me. I love you.I love you so...
他打了你?
He did what?
让他听电♥话♥
Let me talk to him.
他...他走了
He, uh... He left.
我给他打手♥机♥
I'm going to call him.
我觉得这样不好
I don't think that's a good idea.
听着,我爱你们俩
Look, I love you both.
天呐
God.
我待会再打给你
I'll call you right back.
本打了我
Ben hit me.
我...
L, um...
告诉了他所有事情,但他却打我
told him everything and he hit me.
什么都没有改变...
And nothing can alter that, so...
晕...
Ah...
- 喂?
- Hello?
- 我和本谈过了
- I spoke to Ben.
他说他想一个人生活,丽婷
He says he's been living alone,Chris.
什么?
What?
本说他已经四年没有见过你了
Ben says he hasn't seen you for four years.
丽婷
Christine,
给我描述一下本
describe Ben to me.
- 啥?
- What?
- 给我描述一下本
- Describe Ben to me.
他长什么样子?
What does he look like?
高富帅吗?
Is he tall?
是的
Yes.
黑发?
Black hair?
不,不是,他是棕发
No. No, he has brown hair.
他有条伤疤吗?
Does he have a scar?
- 伤疤?
- A scar?
- 是啊,他滑雪受过伤
- Yeah. He had a skiing accident.
右边脸上应该有条伤疤
He should have a scar across the right side of his face.
婷婷?
Chrissy?
不,不,他没有
No. No, he doesn't.
本没有伤疤
Ben doesn't have a scar.
你身边这个男人
The man you're living with,
我不知道他是谁,丽婷
I don't know who he is, Christine.
但他不是本
But it's not Ben!
快点救救我吧
Help me.
我需要你的住址,丽婷,我要知道你住在哪
I need your address, Christine.I need to know where you're living.
我...我忘了
I can't... I can't remember.
我会想起来的
I'll be right out.
快点记起来,我一会再打你手♥机♥
Find out quickly and I'll call you back on your mobile.
侬撒拧啦?
Who are you?
我是你丈夫,本
I'm your husband. Ben.
-克丽婷?
-Christine?
-你是?
-Yes?
我是纳什医生。我知道这对你来说是个陌生名字...
It's Dr Nasch. That'll mean nothing to you, I know...
我们一直在努力恢复你的记忆力
We've been doing some work on your memory.
试图准确判断出你记忆障碍,找到相机没,克丽婷?
Trying to figure out precisely what...Have you found the camera, Christine?
找到了
Yes.
看视频吧,我待会再打给你
Watch it and I'll call you back.
你是我的最爱,你是我手护天使
You're my lover.You're my protector.
我的生命不能没有你
My life is nothing without you.
你看到这个时,就全明白了
By the time you see this,you will know everything
你也会明白没有你的爱,我如同行尸走肉一般
and you will know that there is nothing inside me for you now but love.
希望有一天,我们找到一条幸福大道一起走下去
And the hope that we can finally find a way to truly be together.
喂?
Hello?
丽婷,是我,一切都好吧?
Christine, it's me.Is everything okay?
没事儿,真没事儿
Everything's fine.
本?
Ben?
抱歉,嗯,我听着呢。我在开车
Sorry, yes, I heard.I'm in traffic.
我就想确认下你有没有记起打点我们
Just wanted to make sure you remembered to pack
结婚周年纪念的事
for our anniversary.
结婚周年纪念?
To pack?
-我在厨房♥白板上写了
-I wrote it on the board in the kitchen.
-对,我记起来了
-Yes, I remember.
本...
Ben...
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你,丽婷
I love you, too, Christine.
纳什医生,请到接待处
Dr Nasch, please come to main reception.
纳什医生,请到接待处
Dr Nasch, please come to main reception.
纳什医生?
Dr Nasch?
有事吗?
Can I help you?
我是本·卢卡斯
I'm Ben Lucas.
啊,卢先生,克丽婷还好吗?
Oh, Mr. Lucas. How's Christine?
她还好吗?
How is she?
你个瘪三离我老婆远点
Stay the fuck away from my wife.
新生快捷酒店
- 这儿就是我们的周♥年♥庆♥?
- Is this really our anniversary?
- 是的
- Yes.
结婚周♥年♥庆♥?
Our wedding anniversary?
不
No.
是另一个周♥年♥庆♥
It's a different kind of anniversary.
你干嘛把我带到这儿来?
Why have you brought me here?
我想让你记起来
电影精选列表