GIRL: Will she be alright?
当然,克里夫会照顾她的,而我会照顾你
Sure. Cliff will look after her. I'm looking after you.
* I just never took the time
* You were always on my mind
* You were always on my mind
* Tell me... *
好了,咱们走吧
Come on, let's go.
Ohhh!
Ohhhh!
现在开心了吗,奈迪?
Happy now, Neddy?
# 不需要太多人,告诉我该怎么做 #
* Don't need lots of people to tell me what to do
# 不需要长发美女,爱我含情脉脉 #
* Don't need long-haired ladies to love me true as true
# 我只需要一个摇滚乐队 #
* All I need is a rock'n'roll band
# 找个地方演奏… #
* Somewhere to play... *
克里夫?
Cliff?
嘿,克里夫?
Hey, Cliff?
哦,天啊!
Oh, God.
哦…
Oh...
哦,凯特
Oh, Kate.
克里夫!
Cliff!
哦,上帝,克里夫!
Oh, God. Cliff!
克里夫!
NED: Cliff!
克里夫!
Cliff!
比茨
Bitsie.
来,让我拿
Here, let me take that.
旅行如何? - 哦,谢谢
Trip OK? Oh, thanks.
是的,不…挺好,挺好,挺好
Yeah, no... good, good, good.
你呢,把他杀了吗?
So, did you kill him yet?
差不多了 - 嗯?
Almost. Hmm?
情况不太好
Hardly touched a thing.
他吃过东西吗?
How did he eat for you?
哦,不太多
Oh, not much.
Hmm.
他喜欢吃蛋奶糊 也许我该给他弄点儿这个吃,嗯?
He loves his custard. Maybe I'll get some of this into him, eh?
好啊
Sure.
找到什么你想要的了吗,奈德?
Did you get what you wanted, Ned?
当然,找到了一些书
Yeah. Got some books.
哦,不错
Oh, good.
很好,很高兴你有所收获
Good. I'm glad you got what you wanted.
托妮的事很抱歉 - 骗子
Sorry about Toni. Liar.
嘿,萨尔,萨尔… - 嗯?
Hey, Sal? Sal... Hmm?
给我,让我给他拿进去
Here, let me take it in to him.
明天一早我打算走,我刚好去跟他告别
I'm going in the morning, I'll say goodbye to him.
奈德? - 怎么
Ned? Yep.
你不会把事情弄得更糟,对吗? - 不
You won't make it any worse, will you? No.
你不会告诉他你和凯特的事吧? - 什么?
You won't tell him about you and Kate? What?
关于你和凯特之间发生的事
About what happened between you and Kate.
我不知道你在说什么 - 不,你知道
I don't know what you're talking about. Yeah, you do.
还记得那晚你回到家 头上顶着个大口子吗?
Remember that night you came home with a big cut on your head?
记得咱们的晚饭吃的什么?
What did we have for dinner?
螯虾
It was yabbies.
我记得是因为 是我把它们从水库里抓出来的
I remember 'cause I had to go get them from the dam.
我当时才…十岁或者十一岁?
I must have been... what was I... 10, 11?
我想你伤害了她
I thought you were hurting her.
别看着我
Stop looking at me.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
我原谅你了,奈德,过去很久了
I forgave you, Ned, a long time ago.
你怎么能?怎么可能?
How could you? How?
你想知道一些事吗?
You wanna know something?
我不认为克里夫比你强多少
I don't reckon Cliff was any better than you.
他只是比你更自责
He was just more remorseful.
嗯
Mmm.
你知道表停在撞击的瞬间了吗?
Did you know the clock stopped on impact?
没人能说出他们从舞会到家 为什么会花了那么长时间
Nobody could figure out why it took them so long to get home from the dance.
布鲁斯为了把事情弄清楚都快疯了
Bruce nearly drove himself crazy, trying to put all the pieces together.
我也花了很久的时间才想明白这事
Took me a long time to figure it out as well.
瞧,我想克里夫并不是因为杀了她而自杀
See, I reckon Cliff could have lived with himself for killing her.
而是有其他原因让他没法儿再活下去
It was the other stuff he couldn't live with.
你觉得…你觉得克里夫和凯特…
You think... you think Cliff and Kate...
你觉得他们在外面干嘛呢?说实话?
What do you reckon they were doing out there? Really?
你以为他们在看星星吗?
You reckon they were fuckin' stargazing?
你要干嘛,奈德? 你打算说什么,奈德?
What are you doing, Ned? What are you gonna say, Ned?
干嘛?你想让他更失望吗?
What? That he failed again?
让他知道他最伟大的成就 是造就了一个乱♥伦♥的小女孩?
That his greatest achievement was just a messed-up little girl?
奈德,拜托别这样!
Ned, please don't!
布鲁斯?
Bruce?
布鲁斯?
Bruce?
啊…
Ohh...
你想知道关于最后那个夏天我还记得什么吗?
You want to know what I remember about that last summer?
我记得圣诞派对,而且我不想去
I remember the Christmas party and not wanting to go
可你告诉我必须去,我得照顾好我妹妹
and you telling me that I had to go, that I had to take care of my sister
带她回家,直到她玩儿够了为止
to bring her home when she wanted to leave.
可我不想,我也没那么做
But I wouldn't. I didn't.
你想知道这是为什么吗?
You want to know why?
你记得酒吧的塔玛拉吗?
You remember Tamara from the roadhouse?
正如你说的
It's just like you said.
是因为我的懦弱
It's my weakness.
所以你可以解脱了,老家伙
So you're off the hook, old man.
尽管我一直想把克里夫的死归罪于你
Much as I wanted to nail you for Cliff's suicide...
可我无法不自责
...I can't make it stick.
如果你有错,也是应该对他再刻薄一点儿
If anything, you should've been tougher on him,
你应该收起对他所有的怜爱
you should have squeezed every last drop of goodness out of him
那样也许他就会反抗一次
and then maybe he would have put himself first just for once.
他会说“不,凯特,我不会带你回家”
Maybe he would have said, "No, Kate, I'm not taking you home.
“我不会开车带你回家,我要留在这儿”
"I'm not going to drive you home. I'm staying here,"
那样,开车带她回来的只能是我
and then I would have had to drive her.
为什么不是我呢?我是绝不会 为了躲一只该死的袋鼠而转向的
Wouldn't I? I wouldn't have swerved for no fuckin' roo.
对不起,爸爸,太对不起了
I'm sorry, Dad. I'm so sorry.
我恨你
I hated you.
对不起,爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
奈德?
S ALLY: Ned?
奈德?
Ned?
爸爸常说再没有人能让他牵挂了
Dad always said no two people would give a damn
无论他活着还是死了以后 可你一直在等
whether or not he lived or died but you wait,
直到说出心里话为止
wait till word gets out.
社区里一半儿的人都要来
Half the community's gonna be at the door.
你知道,我总没法 在蓝衬衫和绿衬衫之间做决定
You know, I couldn't make a decision between the blue and the green shirt.
你说呢?
What do you think?
我喜欢条纹的,很有趣,不是吗?
I like the stripe. It's funny, isn't it?
现在他不会再因为我优柔寡断跟我吵了
Now he can't argue with me, I can't decide.
我想还是绿色的吧
I reckon the green.
嗯?
Hmm?
挺好看的,是吧?
That looks nice, doesn't it?
好
Yeah.
“此刻我将离去,为你准备房♥舍“
MAN: I am going now to prepare a place for you.
“待我为你准备妥善”
And after I have gone and prepared you a place,
“我将回来带你离开,自此与我形影不离”
I shall return to take you with me, so that where I am, you may be too.
引自主的福音,阿门
This is the Gospel of the Lord. Amen.
阿门
MOURNERS: Amen.
奈德
Ned.
我想给你看些东西
I want to show you something.
你不会觉得孤独吗?
Won't you be Ionely?
我有二十个叫我“阿姨”的孩子们呢
I've got 20 kids here call me 'auntie'.
我想我不会孤独的
I don't reckon I can get that Ionely.
很有趣,对吗
It's funny, you know.
人可以过完一辈子
A man can live his whole life
却永远得不到他最想要的
and never cop to his greatest achievement...
…你说呢
...you.
# 有一只小鸟被人放归自♥由♥ #
* There's a little bird that somebody sent
# 俯身向地,逆风而上 #
* Down to the earth to live on the wind
# 生于风中,长于风中 #
* Born on the wind and she sleeps on the wind
# 那是只被人放归自♥由♥的小鸟 #
* That little bird that somebody sent
# 她轻盈而柔弱,那天蓝色的羽毛 #
* She's light and fragile, her feathers sky blue
美丽的凯特
# 那么纤薄优雅,阳光都能穿透 #
电影精选列表