Like that!
那是妈妈的戒指吗? - 嗯?哦,是的
That's Mum's ring. Hmm? Oh, yeah.
你还能想起她的一切吗? - 不,不太多了
Do you remember her at all? Nuh, not much.
我记得有一次在厨房♥,她围了条围巾
I remember one time in the kitchen, she had a head scarf on.
她想让我帮她做圣诞蛋糕,可我不愿意
She was trying to get me to help make the Christmas cake and I wouldn't
因为她把她漂亮的头发剪了 我差点儿为此发疯
'cause I was so mad at her for losing all her beautiful hair.
你和她很像 - 是吗?
You're a lot like her. Yeah?
话说回来,我想该换我离开一段时间了
Anyway, I reckon it's my turn to piss off for a while.
给你,都写在上面了
Here, it's all written down.
你打算去哪儿? - 我打算去处理一些其他事情
Where are you going? I've got to go take care of a few things.
胡扯,你开玩笑? - 他是你的了,奈德
Bullshit. You're joking? He's all yours, Ned.
哦,拜托 - 我可不是护士
Oh, come on. I'm not a nurse.
我很可能会杀了他 - 好啊,那咱们就试试看
I'll probably end up killing him. Well, we'll see, won't we?
好了,那很简单,就是看看盐量
Come on, it's easy. Just watch the salt.
让他的头架在肩膀上,别让他憋死
Keep his head above his shoulders, otherwise he'll drown.
别这么垂头丧气的,不过是几天时间而已
Don't look so tragic. It'll only be a few days.
我可不给他擦屁♥股♥
I'm not gonna wipe his arse.
好吧,你可以让托妮干!
Yeah, you'd leave that to Toni!
你在这儿啊
There you are.
走开,托妮
Go away, Toni.
不,我不这么想
No, I don't think so.
是你把我拽到这儿来的,你得让我高兴
You're the one who dragged me here. Now you have to entertain me.
瞧,如果你找不到事做,可以去看看布鲁斯
Look, if you've got nothing better to do, you can go check on Bruce.
没他妈的门,他不是我爸,而且他浑身恶臭
No bloody way. He's not my father, and he stinks.
你来自于一个很臭很臭的家庭,奈迪
You come from a stinky, stinky family, Neddy.
你在这儿干嘛呢? - 只是做点儿笔记
What are you doing here? Just making some notes.
随便写点儿东西,就像日记
Jotting some stuff down. A bit like a diary.
哦,好吧,我希望你记下Great head… (一种人体润滑剂)
Oh. Well, I hope you noted the great head that you...
哦,昨晚你没用 - 对,我是没用
Oh, you didn't get it last night. No, I didn't actually.
不错
Yeah.
这是什么?
What's this?
哦,航♥空♥航♥天♥学校,我们是红旗
Oh, School of the Air satellites. We're the red flag.
你没去上学吗? - 没有
Didn't you go away to school? Nope.
为什么不?
Why not?
布鲁斯觉得自己比任何人懂得都多
Bruce thought he knew better than anyone else.
你知道,我正在努力写作呢
You know, I am trying to write.
你烦什么?又没有看你写的
I don't know why you bother. No-one reads anymore.
就这样? - 嗯嗯
Is that so? Uh-huh.
咱们现在该做点儿更有趣的事
We do far more interesting things now.
哦,是吗,比如?
Oh, yeah. Like what?
我不知道,你应该是个想象力丰富的人啊
I dunno. You're supposed to be the one with the imagination.
哦,是的
Oh, yeah.
哦,耶
Ohhh, yeah.
你脑子里就想这事儿呢吧? - 啊哈,没错
Is this what you had in mind? Uh-huh. Sure.
哦,是的
Oh, yeah.
干我
Fuck me.
干我,奈德! - 嘘
Fuck me, Ned! Shh.
用点儿力,奈德!
Harder, Ned!
闭嘴,否则我停下了 - 嗯嗯,好的
Shut up or I'll stop. Uh-huh. OK.
Mmm.
哦,耶
Oh, yeah.
用力,奈德,用力!
Harder, Ned. Harder!
怎么了? - 你叫得就像个妓♥女♥
What? You sound like a fuckin' tart.
那是因为你像干妓♥女♥一样干我,混♥蛋♥!
That's because you fuck me like one, you shit.
你为什么从来不看我? - 什么?
How come you never look at me? What?
咱们做♥爱♥的时候你为什么 从来不看着我的脸?
How come you never look at my face when we fuck?
我喜欢看你,你很漂亮
I love looking at you. You're beautiful.
你爱我吗? - 我要跟你结婚了,不是吗?
Do you love me? I'm marrying you, aren't I?
你真混♥蛋♥到家了,这算什么答案?
You're such a shit. What kind of answer is that?
托妮,托妮,托妮,托妮 哇哦,哇哦,哇哦,哇哦
Toni. Toni, Toni, Toni. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
过来,看着我,看着我
Come here. Look at me. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
因为我爱你
Course I love you.
你这头小傻牛,我爱你
You silly old cow, I love you.
你发誓? - 是的
Do you promise? Yes.
手划十字…
Cross my heart...
至死不渝
...and hope to die.
对不起,这…
I'm sorry, it's...
这地方不好,托妮
It's just this fuckin' place, Toni.
奈德!
TONl: Ned!
奈德!
TONl: Ned!
你干嘛呢?
TONl: What are you doing?
我需要帮助,你这个傻姑娘
I need help, you stupid girl.
嘿,说“请”
Hey, say 'please'.
请把奈德叫来
Please get Ned.
不行,奈德出去了
No, Ned's out.
你尿裤子了?
Have you pissed your pants?
天啊
Yuck.
来,把手抬起来
Come on. Put your arms up.
好了,我拉你起来,一,二,三!
OK, I'm gonna pull you up. One, two, three!
好的,一,二…
OK, one, two...
Oh! Oh!
好了,我抓住你了,我抓住你了
Yeah, I've got you, I've got you.
天啊
Jesus.
哦,痉挛!太可怕了,可怕的痉挛
Oh, cramps! Terrible... ah... terrible cramps.
好了,你该吃药了
Well, you should have taken your pills.
Oh... Oh!
好了,上来
OK, and up. Ohhh!
上来,行了
And up. There we go.
行了
There we go.
你的PJ's(内衣品牌)放在哪儿? - 什么?
Where are your PJs kept? What?
Aargh!
好了,我知道
Yeah, I know.
一只脚进来
One foot in.
Oh. Oh.
我闻见什么东西烧着了
I can smell burning.
哦,奈德在烧垃圾呢 - 垃圾?
Oh, it's just Ned burning the junk. Junk?
工棚里那些垃圾
All that junk in the work shed.
他妈的他以为自己在干什么?
What the fuck does he think he's doing?
我还没死呢,那他妈是我的垃圾
I'm not dead yet. That's my fuckin' junk.
我不理解 - 什么?
I don't understand it. What?
为什么这么漂亮的女孩要跟着 一个比她年龄大一轮的废物
Why such a pretty girl would waste her time kicking round the dust
在这里游手好闲的浪费青春
with some loser who's nearly twice her age.
哦,好吧,也许是我对老男人有嗜好
Oh, well, maybe I have a weakness for older men.
真浪费
Wasted.
像你这样的女孩儿应该在好莱坞
Girl like you should be in Hollywood.
你猜的吗? - 毫无疑问
You reckon? Without a doubt.
我现在的确是在存钱,就为了去好莱坞
That's exactly what I've been saving for... go to Hollywood.
我在进修 - 好孩子
I've been taking classes. Good girl.
那就别磨蹭太久
Don't you wait too long.
年轻就是美丽,美丽源于年轻
Youth is beauty and beauty is youth.
你该知道这个
And that's all you need to know.
我想跟你睡觉
TONl: I want to sleep with you.
我想睡在你那污秽不堪的床单上
I want to sleep in your dirty, filthy man's sheets.
清晨
In the morning,
在他还没有醒来的时候我就起身出发了
I'm gonna wake up and leave while he's still asleep.
我要离开,并且永远不再见到他
I'm gonna walk out and never see him again.
现在,我想跳舞
Right now, I wanna dance.
宝拉,和我跳舞吧
Paula, dance with me.
再来一遍,你演的棒极了
BRUCE: Do it again. That was very good.
滚出去,你这流氓!滚出去! - 凯特,我不知道你在里面
Get out, you perv! Get out! Kate, I didn't know you were in there.
好吧,那下次你就该知道了!
Well, frickin' know next time!
对不起,凯特,我真不知道你在里面
Sorry, Kate, I didn't know you were in there.
真不公平
It's not fair.
可爱的小东西长大后 都会变成又老又丑的母牛
Something so cute could grow up to be just another ugly old cow.
公牛们可不觉得她们丑 - 不,她们是,又老又丑
Bulls don't think they're ugly. Well, they are. Old is ugly.
你也会老的,凯特
You're getting old, Kate.
咱们都会 - 那挺好
We all are. Good.
好什么?
What's so good about it?
我还是喜欢从前 - 从前的什么?
I liked it better before. Before what?
我不知道
I dunno.
我想是咱们都还是孩子的时候
When we were kids, I suppose.
痒痒?
Tickle?
电影精选列表