# 来了个新娘 #
* Here comes the bride
# 金发,肥胖又宽大 #
* Fair, fat and wide
# 一脚踩在香蕉皮栽了个大跟头 #
* Slips on a banana peel and goes for a ride
# 来了个新郎… #
* Here comes the groom... *
早上好,美人儿
Good morning, beautiful.
咱们在哪? - 正在穿越汪加内拉
Where are we? Just passed Wanganella.
还有多远? - 一半儿吧
How much further? Nearly halfway.
你♥他♥妈♥的开玩笑吧
You're fucking kidding.
我骗过你吗,我的美人儿?
Would I lie to you, my beautiful?
别那么叫我 - 什么?
Don't call me that. What?
“我的美人儿”,听起来就像个老头子
'My beautiful'. You sound like an old person.
我本来就是个老头子 - 对,好吧,那你就假装不是
I am an old person. Yeah, well, pretend you're not.
别让我觉得我正在和我祖父私奔
I feel like I'm eloping with my grandfather.
* Well, I'm goin' up the country
* Babe, don't you wanna go?
* Well, I'm goin' up the country Babe, don't you wanna go?
* Takin' you some place I've never been before
* I'm goin', I'm goin' where the water tastes like wine
* I'm goin' where the water tastes like wine
* Can jump in the water Stay drunk all the time
* I'm gonna leave this city Got to get away... *
你看什么呢? - 那个老酒馆
What are you looking at? The old watering hole.
什么?
What?
那个老酒馆
The old watering hole.
你怎么没告诉我咱们快到了?
Why didn't you tell me we were nearly there?
哦,还没有
Oh, we're not.
渥拉姆比 - 渥拉姆拜
Wal-lum-bee. Wal-lum-bye.
有差别吗?
Is it big?
大了去了
Massive.
嘿,奈德? - 干嘛?
Hey, Ned? Yeah?
就跟你♥爸♥爸说我是个演员
Tell your dad that I am an actress.
什么类型的演员啊? - 女演员型的演员,白♥痴♥!
What sort of actress? Actress-actress, shithead.
知道了
Gotcha.
我曾经一直都希望能住在乡下
TONl: I've always wanted to live in the country,
你知道,有门廊,奴隶,还有大便
you know, with a porch and slaves and shit.
好吧,那如果到处都是大便
NED: Well, there's plenty of shit.
你觉得奴隶们能来吗?
Where do you reckon these slaves are coming from?
我知道啦,那咱们还是去渥拉姆比吧
I know. We'll go back to Wal-lum-bee...
是渥拉姆拜
Wal-lum-bye.
回到渥拉姆比的红土地上去
...to the red soil of Wal-lum-bee.
对,上帝做我的证人…
Yes, as God is my witness...
上帝做我的证人,我永不…
BOTH: As God is my witness, I will never...
托妮!托妮!别喊了!
Toni! Toni! Shut up!
是只袋鼠,是只袋鼠
It's a kangaroo. It's a kangaroo.
它死了吗?
Is it dead?
别!
Don't.
哦,可怜的小袋鼠
Oh, poor kanga.
哦,该死!它还在动!
Oh, shit! It moved.
好了,你到车里去
NED: OK. Get in the car.
还有个袋鼠宝宝 - 到车里去
It's got a baby. Get in the car.
你要干什么? - 快上车去,托妮
What are you gonna do? Get in the car, Toni.
人们挺友好啊
TONl: Friendly-looking folk.
就是这儿? 这就是咱们穿了半个洲的目的地?
TONl: This is it? This is what we drove halfway across a fucking continent for?
这叫家,是你可以避难、受助的地方
It's called a home. A place of refuge, succour.
好吧,那为什么不打喇叭? 把他们叫起来
Ah. Well, why not honk the horn? Stir 'em up a little.
来了,来了
WOMAN: Alright. Alright.
谁呀?
Who is it?
奈德?
Ned?
奈德!哦,我的天!
Ned! Oh, my God!
奈德,你终于来了
Ned, you came.
我都在想你可能不会来了,快进来
I was beginning to think you weren't gonna come. Come in.
闭嘴,比茨
Shut up, Bitsie.
这个给我
Let me take that.
我的天,看看你,看看你现在的样子!
My God, look at you. Would you have a look at you!
哦,过来
Oh, come here.
哦!
Oh!
你肯定累坏了 什么时候出发的?我来拿
You must be exhausted. When did you leave? Let me take that.
你不是开车直接过来的吧,嗯?
You didn't drive straight through, did you? Hmm?
比茨,嘘!
Bitsie, shh!
这是奈德,嘿,悉尼怎么样?
It's only Ned. Hey, how's Sydney?
天啊,还有明天吧,不是吗?
TONl: Jesus. There's still tomorrow, isn't there?
Oh.
这是我妹妹萨利,萨利,这是托妮
This is my sister Sally. Sally, this is Toni.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. Hi.
她有行李吗?
Does she have a suitcase?
没有,没有,她是个演员 演员都不♥穿♥衣服
No, no. She's an actress. They don't wear clothes.
哈!哈!
Ha ha!
哦
Oh.
嘿,比茨
Hey, Bitsie.
那老头儿还活着吗?
So is the old man still with us?
布鲁斯,不是吗?
Bruce. Is he?
对,对,他当然活着 哦,瞧,我该去告诉他你们来了
Yeah, yeah, course he is. Oh, look, I'll go tell him you're here.
不,别叫醒他 - 他想知道你来了,奈德
No. Don't wake him. He'll want to know you're here, Ned.
反正明早就见到了 没必要现在叫醒他,咱们…
We'll be here in the morning. There's no need to wake him. Let's...
好吧,我去拿床单? - 好的
OK. Well, I'll go get sheets, huh? OK.
你想睡哪张床?
Which bed do you want?
咱们不能把它们合起来吗?
Can't we put them together?
哦…
Oh...
我会,呃…
I'll, um...
你们没有双人床单吗?
Don't you have any doubles?
有,我去拿 - 不,不,不,我去
Yeah, I'll get 'em. No, no, no. I'll go.
克里夫德是谁? - 我兄弟
Who's Clifford? That's my brother.
他比你可爱吗? - 可爱多了
Is he cuter than you? Much.
哥哥还是弟弟?
Older or younger?
奈德? - 啊?
Ned? Huh?
你的兄弟…是哥哥还是弟弟?
Your brother... older or younger?
呃,哥哥
Uh, older.
该死,要是个更可爱的弟弟就好了
Damn. Cuter and younger would have been perfect.
“凯特”
这是我的,奈迪
It's mine, Neddy.
闭上眼睛 - 为什么?
Close your eyes. Why?
这是纳尔逊的头发
This is Nelson's hair.
这是纳尔逊的鼻子
This is Nelson's nose.
这是纳尔逊的臂肘 这是纳尔逊的肚子
This is Nelson's stump. This is Nelson's belly.
不许看! - 我没看!
Don't look! I'm not!
还有这是纳尔逊的…屁♥眼♥!
And this is Nelson's... bum hole!
闭嘴,凯特,否则就回你房♥里去
CLIFF: Shut up, Kate, or go back to your own room.
你闭嘴,克里夫
You shut up, Cliff.
痒痒我,奈德
Tickle me, Ned.
行走在丛林,画叉做记号♥
Walking in the jungle, X marks the spot.
点,横,点,横
Dot-dash-dot-dash,
点,横,点
dot-dash-dot.
刀子刺进你后背,血就喷出来
Knife stabs you in the back, blood gushes down.
蜘蛛咬了你脖子
Spider bites you in the neck,
血就滴下来
blood trickles down.
处境危险…
Tight squeeze...
寒风凛冽
A cool breeze. Mmm.
你就不停瑟瑟颤抖
Now you've got the shiveries.
你在这靠什么谋生?
What do you do stuck all the way out here?
哦,我在社区工作
Oh, I work in the community.
什么社区? - 一个土著居民社区
What community? The Aboriginal one.
你们来的时候应该路过了
You would have passed it on the way in.
好吧,那你有什么乐子?
Well, what do you do for fun?
哦,你肯定会惊讶的
Oh, you'd be surprised.
喝醉了想找乐子哪没有,对吧,奈德?
Anyone looking for a piss-up can usually find one. Right, Ned?
哦,我告诉过你道基把酒吧给卖♥♥了吗?
Oh, did I tell you Dougie sold the roadhouse?
没有 - 好吧
No. Yeah.
就为了能跟他的外孙们近点儿
Wanted to be closer to the grandkids.
你能相信吗,塔玛拉才四十岁?
Would you believe Tamara's on her fourth?
骑着他!骑着他! 骑上这头老公牛!快来!
BRUCE: And ride him! Ride him! Ride the old bull! Come on!
啊! - 再来一次!
CLIFF: Aaah! Get back!
别去找你妈妈哭鼻子 上来,你这个胆小鬼!
Don't go whingeing to your mother. Now get back up, you bloody sook!
如果你不上来,你就永远别想 成为真正的牛仔,克里夫!
You'll never be a real bull rider if you don't get back up, Cliff.
过来,奈德,做给你哥哥看看!
Come on, Ned, show your brother how it's done.
他现在想见你,奈德
He'll see you now, Ned.
电影精选列表