你感冒了?
Have you got a cold?
没有,我只是喜欢这种感觉
No, I just like the smell.
它会让我想起妈妈
It reminds me of Mum.
凯特,你哭了?
Kate, are you crying?
凯特,别哭,没事了
Kate, don't cry. It's alright.
我想她 - 我知道,别哭了
I miss her. It's alright. Don't cry.
哦,我的天,凯特,我…对不起 我不是故意的,哦!
Oh, my God, Kate. I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Oh!
布鲁斯?
Bruce?
客房♥服务
Room service.
托妮?
Toni?
“证据在于”
"There the evidence was,
“这令我冲动、尴尬和震惊的事 也给了凯特同样的感觉”
"as hot and sticky and shocking to me as it was to Kate.
“她一脸愕然地转向我,手指触碰着精♥液♥”
"She turned to me with disbelief as her hand touched the semen
“愣在那里,在她看来”
"and brought it up, viscous and dangling,
“那液体粘稠而充满诱惑”
"for her eyes to see."
你想跟她做♥爱♥是不是,奈德? 干♥你♥的妹妹?
Did you try and fuck her, did you, Ned? Fuck your sister?
别傻了,这只是小说
Don't be ridiculous. It's fiction.
“然后她慢慢坐起来”
"Then she got up slowly
“仿佛她身边躺着的是一个野兽 而她害怕它再次亢奋起来”
"as though she had been lying with a beast she feared to rouse again."
把它给我 - 可听起来好像是你亲身经历过的嘛!
Give it to me. Fucking sounds like you tried!
给我
Give it to me.
对不起,托妮,对不起
I'm sorry, Toni. I'm sorry.
离我远点儿,奈德,你这个死变♥态♥!
Stay away from me, Ned. You fuckin' pervert!
去你♥妈♥的♥死变♥态♥!
Fuckin' had it with you sickos.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
你总不能永远待在这儿吧
You can't stay there forever.
凯特,早上,不是你,是…
Kate, this morning, it wasn't you. It was...
我不想说这事儿了
I don't want to talk about it.
那是我的错,好吗? 就当什么都没发生过吧
It was my fault, OK? Just pretend it never happened.
过来
Come here.
近点儿
Closer.
吻一下作为补偿吧?
Kiss and make up?
哇哦!
Whoo!
啊!
Ahh!
托妮!
Toni?
托妮!托妮!
Toni! Toni!
你做了什么?啊? 你付钱给黑鬼来把她带走吗?
What did you do? Huh? Did you pay the blacks to come and get her?
我哪还有钱能给别人?她只不过看透你了
What money have I got left to give anyone? She just got your number.
你是个该死的骗子,布鲁斯
You're a fuckin' liar, Bruce. They all do. I did you a favour.
你是个骗子和强盗 你杀了克里夫居然还不知悔改!
You're a liar and a bully. You killed Cliff and you're still at it!
在我想亲手宰了你找点儿乐子之前
Why don't you fuckin' hurry up and die
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛不自己快点死掉?
before I kill you myself just for the pleasure of it?
停下,你这个畜生!
Stop, you bastards!
快他妈停下!
Fuckin' stop!
靠边!
Pull over!
靠边!我他妈不是闹着玩儿的!
Pull over! I'm not fuckin' joking!
又是这儿!
I'm still here!
我又到这儿了!
I'm still here!
你听见了吗?!
You hear me?!
又到这儿了!
Still here!
奈迪?
KATE: Neddy?
奈迪?
Neddy?
奈德?
Ned?
干嘛? - 嘘
What? Shh.
晚安,奈德,当心别被臭虫给咬了
'Night, Ned. Don't let the bed bugs bite.
永远别用你的枪指着别人
Never let your gun pointed be at anyone.
你以为我忘了你说的话了吗?
You think I've forgotten what you said?
我喝醉了,布鲁斯
I was drunk, Bruce.
我喝醉了,醉得站都站不起来
I was drunk. I could hardly stand up.
行了,布鲁斯
Come on, Bruce.
是克里夫无意间杀死了他的妹妹
Cliff accidentally killed his sister.
他良心自责,于是惩罚了自己
He blamed himself. He punished himself.
这就是故事的结局
It's the end of the story.
我不善酒力
I'm not a good drunk.
对不起
I'm sorry.
来吧,伙计
Come on, mate.
该吃药了
Take your pills.
带我去洗澡!
Get me out of this mess.
喝醉了是什么感觉?
How does it feel to be drunk?
放松
Liberating.
我这辈子都没喝醉过,不喜欢醉酒的感觉
I've never been drunk in my whole life. Never liked the feeling.
好吧,我也是
Well, I seem to.
是啊,你总喝醉,不是吗?
Yes, you always did, didn't you?
滚开,你们这群杂种!
Piss off, you mongrels!
原来你活着啊,我还以为你淹死了
KATE: There you are. I thought you'd drowned.
你怎么在这儿? - 这样看起来怎么样?
What are you doing here? What does it look like?
回家去,凯特,我喝多了 我不想你待在这儿
Go home, Kate. I'm drunk. I don't want you here.
得了,这也是我的水库
Tough. It's my dam too.
嗙!
Boo!
还记得在骑马大赛上,和塔玛拉,你
Remember at the rodeo with Tamara and you
你想要爱抚?
and you wanted to cop a feel?
好吧,我本来不乎我从来没吻过男孩子
Well, I wouldn't care if I never even kissed a boy.
那怎么了?
So?
好吧,那不正常,对吗?
Well, that's not normal, is it?
可当你闯进浴室的时候
That's what I was doing in the bathroom when you broke in,
我正在想我那样是不是不正常
wondering if I'd ever be normal.
不是我要闯进去的,是门没有锁
I didn't break in. The door was unlocked.
好吧,无论如何,当咱们像那样躺在床上…
Well, anyway, when we were on the bed like that...
我知道,凯特,当时我也在
I know, Kate. I was there.
你怎么了?
What happened?
别这样
Don't.
没事的,奈德
It's OK, Ned.
我感觉好多了
It made me feel better.
有生以来第一次,我不觉得自己像个异类了
For the first time in my life, I didn't feel like a freak.
我还以为你真不想再说这事儿了
I thought you didn't want to talk about it.
好吧,那么,我不再提起这事儿了
Fine, then. I won't mention it ever again.
你可以摸摸她们,奈迪
You can touch them, Neddy.
这是咱俩的秘密
It'll be our secret.
哦,上帝
Oh, God.
哦,上帝,凯特,对不起
Oh, God, Kate. I'm sorry.
没事的,奈德,我很好
It's OK, Ned. I'm OK.
# 如果感觉快乐,你就拍拍手 #
* If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands
# 如果感觉快乐,你就拍拍手 #
* If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands
# 如果感觉快乐 #
* If you're happy and you know it
# 你真的想要表达 #
* And you really want to show it
# 如果感觉快乐,你就拍拍手 #
* If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands. *
没事的,奈德,就当我是别的女孩儿
It's OK, Neddy. Just pretend I'm someone else.
哦,上帝,哦,上帝
Oh, God, oh, God.
奈德!
Ned!
奈德!
Ned!
奈德! - 来了
Ned! Here.
没有一天我不
Not a day goes by I don't...
看见她血淋淋的脸
...see her face all bloodied like that.
我内心深处能听见她的呼喊
In my mind I hear her too.
是她在向你求救…
And it's you she's calling for...
你,有时是克里夫,但从来不是向我
you and sometimes Cliff, never me.
我去把你的早餐拿过来
I'll get your breakfast.
你能听见吗,奈德?
Do you hear her, Ned?
你知道,就像双胞胎之间的心灵感应那样?
You know how you hear, like, twins are connected?
你呢?你听见过她的呼喊吗?
Do you? Do you ever hear her?
不,从来没有
No. Never.
很高兴你能加入我们,奈德 - 我不饿
Glad you could join us, Ned. I'm not hungry.
好吧,那就来坐着看我们吃完
Well, you can sit until we're finished.
如果你能给我们几周的时间,布鲁斯
If you give us a couple of weeks away, Bruce,
我就去把羊群要经过的弗拉斯特边界 的海报重新涂上颜色
I'll re-stump the posts on the Fraser boundary where the sheep get through.
在圣诞节前把这事做完
Get it done before Christmas.
你听见了吗,克里夫?
BRUCE: You hear that, Cliff?
至少我的一个儿子肯为农场的事下下功夫了
At least one of my sons is prepared to put a bit of hard work in on the farm.
我说了我会辞掉酒吧工作的,我会的
I said I'll quit the roadhouse and I will.
你当然会,等你对比如伺候那些 可怜巴巴的老女人之类的事情感到厌烦之后
Sure you will, after frettin' and fussin' about it like some pathetic old woman.
电影精选列表