So sad, Ned.
抓稳了
Hold on.
好了,你准备好了吗? 咱们要转弯了,准备好了?
WOMAN: OK, you ready? We're gonna turn. Ready?
克里夫,看看我
Cliff, look at me.
眼睛看着路,凯特
Now, eyes on the road, Kate.
轻点儿打方向盘,亲爱的
Not too hard on the wheel, sweetheart.
好了…哇哦! - 停一下,妈妈,我要给爸爸看看
MUM: OK... Whoa! Stop, Mum. I wanna show Dad.
爸爸,快看!我赢了,爸爸!我赢了!
Dad, look! I won, Dad! I won!
爸爸,我赢了,我赢了!爸爸,看啊
Dad, I won, I won! Dad, look.
想成为一个真正的斗牛士 你还差得远呢,克里夫
You've got a long way to go before you're a real bull rider, Cliff.
你看什么呢?
What are you looking at?
“我已经回来两天多了,回到我父亲的家”
I've been back all of two days. Back at my father's house.
“除了老教室,我还能在哪找回自己呢?”
So where else would I find myself but in the old schoolroom
“想到我哥哥的死,就像一道旧伤”
picking at my brother's suicide like an old scab
“揭开后令人隐隐作痛”
and following a trail of wounds
“这都归功于隔壁那个快死的老混♥蛋♥冷漠无情”
that leads inex orably to the bastard dying next door.
* Oh. My goodness. It must be Jeff
* Wake up. Jeff Everybody's wiggling
* Wake up. Jeff We really need you
* Wake up. Jeff You're missing all the fun now
“我去诊所了,午饭时间回来,看好布鲁斯”
* Wake up. Jeff. Before the day's through... *
奈德?
Ned?
他爱
Tu aimes GIRL: Tu aimes. BO Y: He loves.
我们爱
Il aime Il aime. We love.
Nous...
Nous...
我看到一篇文章
I read in the paper here
加里·费舍的儿子赢得了国王奖学金
that Gary Fraser's son won a scholarship to King's.
你怎么想的,克里夫?
Why do you think that is, Cliff?
是因为他比我儿子聪明呢 还是因为他更用功?
Is it because he's smarter than my son or just a harder worker?
也许是因为他爹没让他干六个黑人干的活
Maybe because his father doesn't make him do the work of six blacks
除了读这些法语垃圾
and all this French crap besides.
不信问他,奈迪?
N'est-ce pas, Neddy?
需要我帮你吗,布鲁斯?
Can I help you with something, Bruce?
这是什么?
What is this?
我不能在我自己家看看我自己的儿子吗? 这样违法吗?
Can't visit my own son in my own house? Is that against the law now?
不是,我只是想做些工作
Nope. Just thought I'd get some work done.
工作? - 写作
Work? Writing.
我就是干这个的,我是个作家
It's what I do. I'm a 'writer'.
哦,是啊,我想起来了
Ah, yes. Now I remember.
那写出什么有价值的东西了吗?
Written anything worth reading yet?
不,还是那些废话
No, same old tripe.
你最后写的书叫什么?
What was that last one you wrote?
《祝贺他》,是不是?
'Half His Luck', wasn't it?
那本因为内容太下流 害我不得不瞒着萨利的书
The one I had to hide from Sally 'cause it was so filthy.
你说的是那本再版三次的书 可那不是我的最后一本,布鲁斯
You mean the one that's in its 3rd reprint but that's not my last one, Bruce.
你又写了更下流的?
They get even filthier after that?
哦,对,对,叫《顶着墙做♥爱♥》 再没其他的了
Oh, yeah, yeah. It's wall-to-wall fucking now. No more smoking gun.
总让人觉得肛♥门♥疼
Always the smart arse,
即便现在,当你…
even now when you're...
你多大了? - 四十岁
How old are you? 40.
天啊,你都老了
Christ. Almost old yourself.
你知道,咱们一直没找到合适的机会 聊聊最后那个夏天,是吗?
You know, we never got the chance to talk about that last summer, did we?
聊什么? - 奈德!
What about it? TONl: Ned!
我不理解,我一点儿也不理解
I never understood it. I never understood any of it.
理解什么?
What's to understand?
克里夫为了躲一只袋鼠翻了车 凯特死了,克里夫…
Cliff swerved to avoid a roo, Kate's killed, Cliff...
这些我都知道! - 奈德!
I know that! TONl: Ned!
可我想还有些我不知道的
BRUCE: But I thought you might know more.
我想知道那些
That's all I'm asking.
啊?时间太久了,布鲁斯,我想不起来了
Huh? It was a long time ago, Bruce. I don't remember.
那你为什么跑了?你能回答吗?
Why did you run off like that then? Can you answer me that?
瞧,咱们别这样,再找个时间吧,好吗?
Look, we couldn't do this, uh, some other time, could we?
你知不知道我有多需要你在这儿?
Do you have any idea how much we needed you here?!
奈德!
TONl: Ned!
你会玩儿这个蠢东西吗?
Can you work this stupid thing?
好了,别发火
Alright. Don't sulk.
要坐得挺胸抬头,让背略微直起来
Sit on it proud. Stick your back in a little bit.
是这样
That's it.
把腿加紧,挺起胸
Now, you squeeze in with your thighs, stick your tits out.
这就对了,现在…
That's it. Now...
抬起一只手
Put your hand up.
抓住这个
Uh... hold on with this.
要把手举高举优美,好吗?
Hands up nice and high, right?
你知道那绳子是干什么的,抓紧了,挺胸
You know what do to with that rope. Hold on. Tits out.
现在,微笑,你很高兴,对吗?
Now, smile. You're happy, right?
你正在驾驭一头公牛,噫哈!
You're riding the bull now. Yee-haa!
噫哈!
Yee-haa!
抓好了
Just hold on.
好好享受吧
Just enjoy the ride.
哇哦!
Whoo!
SONG: * Bad to the bone... *
今天最后一场赛事 该女孩们了,双人三腿赛跑
MAN ON P. A: Now today's final event. It's the girls' turn... the 3-legged race.
来把,姑娘们,挑选你们的搭档,别害羞
Come on. Girls. Choose your bloke. Don't be shy now.
嘿!想想被爱抚是什么感觉?
NED: Hey, think I might get to cop a feel?
哦,你干嘛?
What was that for?
你说什么呢,你这蠢货,你个废物?
What are you talking about, you twerp, you butthole?
你连个女孩都还没亲过呢
You haven't even kissed a girl.
嘿,坏脾气小妞,咱俩怎么样?
Hey, feisty. You and me, babe. How about it?
嘿,奈迪,找到搭档了吗? - 还没
GIRL: Hey, Neddy, got a partner? Nuh.
那你现在有了
You do now.
今天你看起来成熟了不少 奈迪,我喜欢你这件衬衫
You're looking all grown up today, Neddy. I like that shirt.
过会儿能陪我跳舞吗?
Are you gonna save a dance for me later?
应该没问题 - 但愿如此
I might. Hope so.
你到哪儿去,宝贝?回来!
BO Y: Where you going, baby? Come back!
快停下!
Stop!
你♥他♥妈♥是故意的!
You fuckin' did that on purpose!
现在你是个真正的女牛仔了
Now you're a real cowgirl.
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you.
你干吗去?
Now what are you doing?
去工作
I'm going to work.
那我该干什么?这儿太他妈热了!
What am I supposed to do? Too fuckin' hot here.
我不知道…洗个澡,洗洗头或者什么的
I dunno... have a bath, wash your hair or something.
好吧,我会的
Fine, I will.
想来杯茶吗?
You want a cuppa?
你是不是就喜欢给大家当奴隶?
Do you like being everyone's slave?
对不起,你只是为大家做了所有的事
I'm sorry, you just do everything for everyone.
不,你是对的,茶在那儿,想喝自己倒
No, you're right. Tea's there. You can make it yourself.
我没说你不应该
I'm not saying you shouldn't.
可是你不觉得烦吗? - 烦什么?
Don't you get sick of it, though? Sick of what?
妈的,如果是我 我就离开那个混♥蛋♥让他自生自灭去
Fuck, if it was me, I'd leave the bastards to get on with it.
冲动是魔鬼
Probably bloody kill each other.
好吧,坦白说,我亲爱的 我倒愿意冒冒险
Well, frankly, my dear, I'd risk it.
S ALLY: Mm-hm. Yeah.
嘿,我能进来吗? - 是的,当然,想来一杯吗?
Hey, can I come in? Yeah, sure. Want one?
这是什么? - 莫吉托(一种鸡尾酒)
What is it? Mojito.
哦,是的,我要,有酸橙吗?
Oh, yes, I do. You got lime?
是的,在冰箱里
Yeah. It's in the fridge.
欢迎来到丛林吧
Welcome to the Jungle Bar,
人人都很美,饮料全免费
where everyone is beautiful and the drinks are free.
嘿,乔治,我哥哥来了
Hey, George, my brother just turned up.
跟奈德说声好
Say hi to Ned.
你好,奈德
MAN WITH ASIAN ACCENT: Hello. Ned.
你妹妹真够辣,很抢手
Your sister is hot. Red hot.
哪个是你? - 维罗尼亚
Which one are you? Veronica.
哇哦,这身行头真不错
Wow, that's really quite a set.
乔治是个恋乳狂,我答应他如果他 给我买♥♥个戒指,我就再长上两码
George is a tit man. I promised I'd go up two sizes if he bought me a ring.
看见了吗?闪闪发亮
See? Bling-bling.
这样很好,因为如果不行了 我就可以把它卖♥♥了
It's good because if it doesn't work out, I can sell it.
什么不行了?
If what doesn't work out?
我们
Us.
哦
Oh.
怎么了?他挺有魅力的
What? He's got his charms.
你还在吗?
GEORGE: You still there?
就像这样!
电影精选列表