嘿,你没问题吧?
Hey, you OK?
是啊,当然没有,我有什么问题? - 很好,很好
Yeah, course I am. Why wouldn't I be? Good. Good.
怎么回事?
What happened?
南美的女大款把你给甩了吗?
South American heiress dump you?
呃,托妮,这是布鲁斯 布鲁斯,这是托妮
Uh, Toni, this is Bruce. Bruce, this is Toni.
嗨
Hi.
这个是新的?
This the new one?
很漂亮的女孩子
A very pretty girl.
我从来不怀疑你泡妞的本事
Then I don't suppose you ever had any trouble picking 'em.
他的麻烦在于打江山容易守江山难 她们最后都会发现他的本质
His trouble was in keeping 'em. They all seem to get his number eventually.
哦,是吗?什么本质?
Oh, yeah? What number's that one?
别问我,我可不是女人
Don't ask me. I'm not a girl.
大家聊得还开心吗?
S ALLY: Uh, so, everyone catching up?
那你有什么麻烦了,布鲁斯? - 我快死了
So what's wrong with you, Bruce? I'm dying.
充血性心力衰竭
Congestive heart disease.
好吧,这个,呃,可以治的
Well, it's, uh, treatable.
是啊,当然能
Yeah, sure it is.
他们先把你的血稀释了 再把你放到氧气帐里
They thin your blood, they put you in an oxygen tent
然后你就还能活上个把月
and you live a couple of months longer.
真不错
Big deal.
你看起来倒是挺酷,其实很懦弱
You don't look so hot yourself. You look soft.
哦,咱们现在的重点不是我,而是你
Oh, we're not talking about me. We're talking about you.
对,好吧,你不用担心我
Yeah, well, don't you worry about me.
我还有口气呢
I haven't come to the end of my breathing yet.
拜托,奈德大老远回来了 咱们能不能都试着好好相处?
Come on, since Ned's come all this way, could we all just try to get along?
Yeah.
也许她是对的,咱们可能都该 改改做事方法,嗯,奈德?
Maybe she's right. Maybe we need to clean up our act, eh, Ned?
这枪上膛了 - 专门上的
It's loaded. That's the idea.
对,布鲁斯猜测那个 把咱们肉舍给烧掉的黑人
S ALLY: Yeah, Bruce reckons the black fellas burnt down the meat shed
接下来会把咱们干掉
and we're next.
我什么都没猜 - 那是五年前的事了
I didn't reckon anything. That was five years ago.
喂!别放这么多
Oi! That's enough for you.
哦,上帝
S ALLY: Oh, Jesus.
这是谁?
TONl: Who's this?
我女儿
My daughter.
她真漂亮
TONl: She's beautiful.
好了,趁外面还不算太热 我想我该到周围去转转
Alright. Think I'll take a look around before it gets too hot.
MAN ON RADIO: But all of this has been rigorously tested.
I don't want to comment too much on the report the government's about to put out.
You know as well as I do that things get skewed in the media.
That's not to say. Of course. That the government doesn't have a position
that it seeks to hold as well.
该死!没打中!
Shit, missed!
中啦!该你了,奈迪
Bingo! Your turn, Neddy.
抓紧,奈迪!
Hang on, Neddy!
嘿,需要帮忙吗?
NED: Hey, do you want a hand?
哇哦!
Ow!
你干嘛要把她带来,奈德?
Why'd you have to bring her, Ned?
嗯?
Oh... Hmm?
你怎么了?
What's your problem?
他等你等了二十年了,现在快要死了
He's waited 20 years to see you and he's dying.
这难道不值得你对他认真点儿吗?
Doesn't that deserve your full attention?
我在这呢,不是吗?
I'm here, aren't I?
奈德 - 什么?
Ned? What?
心存抱怨于事无补
Blame's a mug's game.
什么,这话你也对他说了,还是只针对我?
What, you tell him that too, or is that just for me?
拖你回来可不是我的注意,是他想见你
It wasn't my idea to drag you back here. He wanted to see you.
好好送他一程,好吗?
Just give him a go, would you?
Oooh!
之后你还留在这里吗? - 嗯?
You gonna stay here after? Hmm?
没有“这里”了,全给银行抵债了
There's no 'here' left. The bank's got it all.
什么?
What?
什么都没了?
Nothing?
没了
Nup.
抱歉不该告诉你,奈德
Sorry to break it to you, Ned.
除了他的车间目录和祝福,你什么都得不到
You won't get anything but the contents of his workshop and his best wishes.
是,意料之中的事
Yeah, that'll be the day.
不,布鲁斯觉得它能值50块呢
Nuh, Bruce reckons it's worth 50 grand.
你想看看吗? - 不了
You wanna see? Nuh.
我会记住你的话的
I'll take your word for it.
咱们的那些捕虾陷阱还在吗? - 在
Have we still got those yabby traps? Yep.
不过水库没了
No dam, but.
发生什么了?
NED: What happened?
干旱
S ALLY: No rain.
不过那之后也没人再用过它
No-one used it much after anyway.
你还记得蚂蝗叮我的屁♥股♥吗?
Do you remember when that leech went up my fanny?
大家还以为我大出血了
Everyone thought I was haemorrhaging.
是的,是的,我记得
Yeah, yeah, I remember that.
我记得它爬出来的时候又饱又高兴
I remember it crawling out all fat and happy
你也尖叫得不亦乐乎
and you screaming your head off.
对啊,可那能怪我吗?
Yeah, can you blame me?
布鲁斯还幸灾乐祸的说 “这就是教你们游泳要脱♥光♥衣服”
Bruce was carping on about, "That'll teach you all to swim in the raw."
但凯特还是我行我素,对吗?
Didn't stop Kate but, did it?
呃
Yuck.
这是什么?
What is that?
木蠹蛾幼虫 (澳大利亚土著居民作食用)
A witchetty grub.
她吃掉了? - 是的
Did she eat it? Yep.
真恶心
Gross.
开饭了
Here we are.
你的,爸爸
Here, Dad.
她来吗?
Is she coming?
谁?
Who?
“美丽的凯特”
Beautiful Kate.
不一定
Doubt it.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
她不再和我们在一起了,托妮
S ALLY: She's no longer with us, Toni.
她死了?
Is she dead?
说对了
BRUCE: Well done.
Wow.
啊,我仅剩的一个儿子来了
Ah, here he is... my one and only son and heir.
你溜达得挺开心吧? 一切都还让你称心吗?
Did you have a good poke around, did you? Everything to your satisfaction?
那个前装式装载机还能用吗?
Front loader still running?
如果那群黑人没往油箱里倒糖的话 怎么了?
If the blacks haven't filled the tank with sugar. Why?
你能喝点啤酒吗,布鲁斯? - 不,布鲁斯服药期间不能喝酒
You allowed a beer, Bruce? No. Bruce can't drink on his medication.
他当然可以
Course he can.
一个父亲可不是每天都能 跟他失散已久的儿子喝喝酒的
Not every day a father gets to share a drink with his long-Iost son.
祝你健康 - 也祝你
Good health. To yours, anyway.
我不知道你还有个妹妹,奈德
I didn't know you had another sister, Ned.
是的,凯特和他是双胞胎
S ALLY: Yeah. Kate was his twin.
明显长得不一样
Certainly not identical.
不,不,当然不
No, no, certainly not.
可是都很有魅力,对吗,布鲁斯?
But just as attractive. Right, Bruce?
就像我一直说的,要不是因为懦弱
Like I always said, with his looks and talent,
凭他的外表和天赋,不可能成不了名
he could've been famous if it wasn't for his weakness.
是吗,你指什么方面?
TONl: Yeah, which one's that?
性♥交♥
For cunt.
吃完了吗?
Finished yet?
托妮对咱家的丑事挺感兴趣 不是吗,托妮?
Toni likes our dirty linen, don't you, Toni?
够了,爸爸 - 天啊
S ALLY: That's enough for you, Dad. TONl: Jesus.
萨尔,你给她弄了双靴子没有?
NED: Sal, have you got some boots for her?
是的,在门口
Yeah, at the door.
Cliff!
克里夫!
Cliff!
发生什么事了?
TONl: What happened?
啊?什么? - 她是怎么死的?
Huh? What? How did she die?
车祸
In a car accident.
过会儿把这些垃圾都埋了,咱们走
Soon as we get all this crap buried, we're outta here.
感谢上帝
Thank God for that.
该死的拍卖♥♥商给不出什么好价钱!
It's not worth the cost of a fuckin' auctioneer.
那你哥哥怎么了? - 什么?
What about your brother? What?
你哥哥怎么了? - 是的,他们都是,把这个戴上
What about your brother? Yeah, both of them. Put these on.
出车祸? - 是的,把这个戴上
In the accident? Yep. Put these on.
什么时候? - 现在
When? Now.
不,什么时候发生的车祸? - 好多年前了
No, when was the accident? Years ago.
真可怜,奈德
电影精选列表