我不管你什么时候下班 但你必须在12点前踏进这个家门!
I don't care what time you finish. I want you back inside these doors by 12:00!
坐下!
Sit down!
行了,萨利,别玩儿你的食物了
Come on, Sally. Stop playing with your food.
萨利,帮我们把水拿来
NED: Sally, pass us the water.
哦!
Oh!
哦,天啊
Oh, Jesus.
布鲁斯,上帝,起来,起来,起来
Bruce, Jesus. Get up, get up, get up.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你想干什么,你这个愚蠢的老家伙?
What are you doing, you silly old bugger?
过来,好的,我抓住你了
Come here, OK. I got you.
我不知道萨利是怎么想的 她居然让你照顾我
I don't know what Sally was thinking, leaving me with you.
是啊
Right.
那你是打算吃点儿东西呢 还是打算让我带上行李离开?
You're gonna eat something or I'm packing my bags and going.
我不会想你的,一点儿也不会
I wouldn't miss you, not for a bit.
我想吃盐 - 你一点儿也不能吃
I want salt. You can't have any.
来吧,布鲁斯
Come on, Bruce.
拜托,吃点儿东西吧,就一点点
Please, just eat something. Just a little bit.
来,来,很好
There you go, there you go. That's good.
很好
That's good.
谢了
Thank you.
干得好
OK.
好吧
Alright.
好吧,那咱们来点果汁吧,好吗?
Well, we'll try a bit of juice, then, shall we?
来吧
Come on.
布鲁斯,你得吸收点儿营养
Bruce, you've gotta get something into you.
喝
Just drink.
克里夫呢?
Where's Cliff?
他从酒吧回来晚了十分钟
He got home from the roadhouse 10 minutes late
那个混♥蛋♥不让他再出来了
and the bastard grounded him.
我把你的那些蠢海报带来了
I brought your stupid posts.
谢谢,我走路回去
Thanks. I'll walk back.
我从布鲁斯那儿偷来的,你不来一根吗?
Nicked 'em from Bruce. Do you want one?
克里夫今晚会待在家里
Cliff'll will be home tonight.
这么做对他有好处
Good for him.
那你想回来到时候一起游泳吗?
Do you wanna come back for a swim later?
就咱们三个人,像小时候那样? - 我不想
Just the three of us, like old times? I don't think so.
好吧,你没必要害怕
Well, you needn't be frightened.
有克里夫在,他会保护尿床小奈迪的
Cliff will be there. He'll protect widdle Neddy.
天啊,凯特,你怎么能开这种玩笑?
Jeez, Kate, how can you joke about it?
上帝,有时候我真觉得你是从外星来的
God, sometimes I think you're from outer space.
好吧,我曾经还以为你跟其他人不同,奈德
Well, I guess I thought you were different from the herd, Ned.
不会这么胆小怕事!
Not so fuckin' timid!
麻烦你别再回来了!没人会想你!
Don't bother coming back! You won't be missed!
你会去参加圣诞夜派对吗?
YOUNG S ALLY: Aren't you going to the Christmas party?
不会 - 很好
Nup. Good.
咱们自己开派对
We'll have our own party.
你可以扮演鲁道夫(圣诞老人的第十二只驯鹿)
You can play Rudolph.
# 叮叮当,叮叮当,铃儿响叮当 #
* Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way
# 哦,我们滑雪… #
* Oh, what fun... *
克里夫想见你
Cliff wants to see you.
为什么?
Why?
帮鲁道夫拿着这些
Hold these for Rudolph.
走了
There we go.
他在里面等你
He's waiting in there for you.
你告诉他了?
You told him?
他说他等着你 - 为什么?你干嘛要告诉他?
He said he's waiting for you. Why? Why did you tell him?
我问你为什么!
I'm asking you why!
怎么,什么事?
Yeah, what?
凯特告诉我你干过什么了,奈德 - 什么?
Kate told me what you tried, Ned. What?
你跟别人亲密接触过了?
That you tried to cop a feel.
嘿,上帝,奈德,你怎么了,伙计?
Hey, Jesus, Ned. What has happened to you, mate?
那你想怎么样,啊?啊?
What are you gonna do about it, huh? Huh?
来呀,打我,打我,来啊!
Come on. Hit me. Hit me. Come on.
嘿!冷静点,兄弟,没事 - 不,有事!来,打我!
Hey, take it easy, mate. It's OK. No, it's not OK. Come on. Hit me.
打我,来啊!
Hit me, come on!
放开我,奈德! - 你这个娘娘腔,打我啊!
Get off me, Ned. You little friggin' girl. Fight me.
布鲁斯!布鲁斯!
Bruce! Bruce!
放开我,奈德!
Let go, Ned!
打我!
Fight me!
来吧,打我!
Come on. Fight me.
别打了!放开他,克里夫!
Break it up! Let go of him, Cliff.
住手!是奈德的错! - 我才不管是谁的错!
Stop. It was Ned's fault. BRUCE: I don't care whose fault it is.
我不允许打架斗殴! 你听见了吗,克里夫?给我起来!
I won't have any fighting. You hear me, Cliff? Get up.
你听见了吗?
You hear me?!
你!你现在去把自己给我弄干净!
Now, you! You go and get yourself cleaned up.
然后带着你妹妹去圣诞派对!
You're taking your sister to the Christmas party.
我不想去 - 你必须按我说的做,必须得去!
I don't want to go. You'll do as you're told. You'll go.
等她玩够了再把她带回来!
And you'll bring her back when she's had enough.
萨利在哪儿?
Where's Sally?
她今天就回来
She'll be back today.
Yeah. Oh.
我猜你准备走了
I suppose you'll be off then.
我想把故事写完再走 - 哦,对了,你的巨作
Want to finish writing my story. Oh, yes, the magnum opus.
不,是一些记录
No, more of a record.
什么记录?
A record of what?
尿完了吗?
Finished?
我能想到你都说了我什么
I can imagine what you're saying about me.
如果需要就叫我
Buzz if you need me.
好了,这儿吗?
Alright. Here?
我会告诉你到哪的
I'll tell you when.
就这儿
Here.
转过去点儿
Round a bit.
我知道你们几个孩子根本不喜欢我 尤其是你和凯特
I know you children never cared for me, especially you and Kate.
你错了,布鲁斯
You're wrong, Bruce.
比如说…直呼我大名
Like that... calling me 'Bruce'.
可你们从不管你妈叫“艾米丽”,对吗?
You never called your mother 'Emily', did you?
你把事情弄得更糟了,布鲁斯
You're making it worse, Bruce.
你妈死了以后…
When your mother died...
我曾想要填补她的角色
...I wanted to fill her place,
做到像她那样跟你们亲密无间
get close to you like she did.
可我不知道该怎么做
But I didn't know how.
我曾经想涉足政坛,可没能成功
I thought my world would be in politics but that didn't pan out.
那我还能做什么?教书?
But what could I do? Teach?
总之不是给你们当父亲,太自大了
Not your father. Too proud.
你知道吗,布鲁斯?
You know what, Bruce?
我觉得为很多人都不会认为他们活得很成功
I don't think that many people feel like they've lived successful lives.
我知道你一直都在为克里夫的自杀责备我
I know you blame me for Cliff's suicide.
我认为我是在帮助他
I thought I was helping him.
我以为那样做会让克里夫…
I thought it was going to be a tougher world for Cliff...
变得比你和凯特都坚强
...than it was for you and Kate.
我累了
I'm done.
走吧
Come on.
回去继续写你的记录吧
Let's get back to your record.
感谢你们,以及这里的每一位女士
MAN: Thank you. And here's one for the ladies.
# 也许我不曾爱你 #
* Maybe I didn't love you
# 其实原本我可以 #
* Quite as often as I could have
# 也许我不曾好好待你 #
* Maybe I didn't treat you
# 其实原本我不应该 #
* Quite as good as I should have
# 如果我令你伤怀 #
* If I made you feel second best
# 女孩,抱歉,是我不该 #
* Girl, I'm sorry, I was blind
# 你会永远在我脑海 #
* You were always on my mind
# 你会永远在我脑海 # - 对不起
* You were always on my mind... * MAN: Sorry.
我不想待在这儿了 我想走,你能带我走吗?
I don't want to stay here anymore. I wanna leave. Will you take me?
我还不打算回家,凯特
I'm not ready to go home yet, Kate.
我没说回家 - 什么?
I didn't say 'home'. What?
我说的不是回家
I didn't say 'home'.
答案是否定,凯特
The answer's no, Kate.
你必须,布鲁斯说过你必须照顾我
You have to. Bruce said you had to look after me.
好吧,那你能带我回家吗?
Well, can you just take me home, then?
来吧,咱们走
Come on. Let's go.
她不会有事吧?
电影精选列表