But I can forgive you.
知道没有第三者 我觉得很欣慰
It was a comfort to know there wasn't someone else.
这让我对儿子有了希望
It gave me hope for our son.
我想离开你是因为我很害怕
I was going to leave you because I was scared.
很怕你
Of you.
很怕在那个家里抚养孩子
Of raising my child in that home.
我不… 我怎么…
I can't- I mean, how- how was I--
我都不知道…
I couldn't have known, and--
尼尔 我们仍然能在一起
Neil, we can still be together.
你知道 就好像他也在这里一样
You know, it'll be- it'll be like he's here too.
我们仍然能成为一家人
We can still be a family.
但如果她是监管者就无法实现
But not if she's the keeper.
我不懂
I don't understand.
如果她还活着 我们就无法成为一家人
We can't be a family if she's alive.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a murderer.
但你杀了我
But you did kill me.
你杀了我们 这是你欠我们的
You killed us. You owe us.
他们…
They--
你觉得她发现后会说什么
And what do you think she's going to say when she finds out?
不会的 她不会知道的
She won't. She won't know.
她已经知道了
She already does.
艾丽斯
Iris!
放开我
Let me go!
对不起 但我不能失去她
Sorry, but I can't lose her.
不能再失去了 -她不是莎拉
Not again. That's not Sarah.
你得向前看 -我不想
You need to move on. I don't want to do that!
艾丽斯
Iris!
艾丽斯
Iris!
艾丽斯 我不能让你埋了她
I can't let you bury her, Iris.
我会去除名 我会转让酒吧 尼尔 住手
I'll remove my name. I'll sign the pub over. Neil, stop.
这正合我意 -求你住手
That's all I wanted. Please, stop.
但我觉得没那么简单
But I don't think it's that simple, is it?
求求你 住手 -只要你还活着
Stop, please! See, while you're still alive,
酒吧就还是你的 对吧
the pub is still yours, isn't that right?
放开我
Let go of me.
对不起 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
去你的
Fuck you!
求求你
Please!
不要
Please.
我跟你说过
I tried to tell you.
死亡伴随着我
Death follows me.
我已经按你的要求做了
I've done what you asked.
现在复活她 让她把我的名字加到房♥契上
Now bring her back so she can put my name on the deed.
我并不想这样 你要相信我
I didn't want this to happen. You have to believe me.
你杀了我 -我别无选择
You killed me. I didn't have a choice.
你疯了 -我疯了?
You're insane. I'm insane?
有这种力量却不用它 这才是疯
Imagine having this power and not using it! That's insane!
现在我们步入正轨
Now let's make this right.
告诉我怎么把名字加到房♥契上
Tell me how I get my name on the deed.
我该谢谢你
I should thank you.
我的监管者死了
My guardian is dead.
你又把她复活了
And you brought her back.
你还没明白吗
Do you not understand?
我的名字还在房♥契上
My name is still on the deed.
我依然是她的主人
I am still her master.
现在…
And now...
她…
she...
就是我
is me.
艾丽斯
Iris?
我从来都不想当妈妈
I never wanted to be a mother.
我的头很晕
My head was spinning.
我无法忍♥受看到你
Couldn't stand the sight of you.
每一天都让我想死
Every day was a little death.
你杀了我们
You killed us.
不 不 不 -很好 乖孩子
No. No, no, no! Yes, sweet boy.
莎拉 莎拉 莎拉
Sarah. Sarah. Sarah.
救救我 救救我
Hmm... Help me. Help me!
亲爱的 -救救我
Sweetheart. Help me.
亲爱的 别担心 我会帮你的
Oh, sweetheart, don't worry. Don't worry. I'll help you.
谢谢 谢谢 -来
Thank you. Thank you. Here.
不要 不要
No. No, no.
但她总是操纵着一切
But she's always the one pulling the strings.
我想见见我的妻子
I need to see my wife.
我能问下你为何会改变主意吗
May I ask what's prompted this change of heart?
我只是想在我爸的老房♥子里住一阵子
I want a little time in my dad's old place.
这可是4000块
It's 4,000!
我只是想有个道别的机会
I just want a chance to say goodbye.
你一副不想离开这里的样子
You're acting like you don't want to leave this place.
我们知道面对的是什么
We know what we're dealing with.
你越利用她 她的控制力就越强
The more you use her, the more control she has.
她必须听从于我
She has to listen to me!
直到她入侵你的思维
Until she gets inside your head.
下一次 我们绝不会出错
Next time, we won't make mistakes.
我们仍然能在一起 但如果她是监管者就无法实现
We can still be together. But not if she's the keeper.
这不是你能控制的
This isn't something you can control!
艾丽斯 -再见了 尼尔
Iris! Goodbye, Neil.