You ruined my life.
这话扎心吗 乖孩子
Is that hard to hear, sweet boy?
我从来都不想当妈妈
I never wanted to be a mother.
每一天 每一秒都让我想死
Every second of every day was a little death.
直到有一天
And one day,
所有的死亡念头加到了一起
all those deaths added up.
要停下吗 -不
Should we stop? No.
对 不要停
That's right, no.
除非我得到一个吻
Not until I get a kiss.
这不就是你来的目的吗
Isn't that what you came for?
你从小就不愿意吻我
You never wanted to kiss me when you were little.
但现在你长大了
But now you've grown.
你欠你妈妈一个吻
And you owe your mother a kiss.
椅子
The chair.
吻我
Give me a kiss!
艾丽斯
Iris!
艾丽斯 -停下
Iris! Stop!
去拿袋子 去拿袋子
Get the bag. Get the bag!
回去
Get back there.
是那枚戒指 是那枚戒指
It was- it was the ring. It was the ring.
在我送给莎拉之前 是我妈妈的
It was my mother's before I gave it to Sarah.
所以她才弄错了
That's what must've confused her.
那东西没弄错 她知道自己在做什么
That thing wasn't confused. It knew what it was doing.
等等 有个计时器
Wait, wait, there was a timer.
那个老头 他定了规则
The old man, he had rules.
应该限时两分钟
It was only supposed to be two minutes.
我给忘了 -你忘了?
I just- I forgot. You forgot?
但成功了 成功了不是吗
It worked. It worked, didn't it?
我是说 我自己都不确定是否相信
I mean, I didn't even know if I believed it myself.
听我说
Look, listen to me.
下一次 我们绝不会出错
Next time, we won't make mistakes.
没有下次 -她就在那儿
There's no next time. She was- she was right there.
如果她能复活我妈 那她也能复活莎拉
I mean, if it can bring back my mother, it can bring back Sarah.
你妻子已经死了
Your wife is dead.
你再也不可能见到她了
And you don't get to see her anymore.
这是说好的酬劳
It's what we agreed.
如果你改变主意…
If you change your mind...
听着 钱真的不是问题
Look, um, money's really no object.
我只想有个道别的机会
I just want the chance to say goodbye.
如果你在看这段录像 那说明我失败了
If you're watching this, then I failed.
我给你留下这盘录像带
I'm leaving you this tape
这样你就不会重蹈我的覆辙
so you don't make the same mistakes I've made.
这都不重要了
Not that it matters.
你已经死了
You're already dead.
这栋房♥子有个特殊的房♥客
This property comes with a special tenant.
住在地下室
Lives in the basement.
如今房♥契上有你的名字
Now that your name is on the title deeds,
那她也受你的束缚
she's tied to you too.
你就是她的监管者
You're her guardian.
她会服从于你 而且仅限于你
She'll obey you, and only you.
在一定程度上
To a point.
最里面的墙上有个洞
There's a hole in the far wall.
只要你站在洞外 她就无法伤害你
She can't harm you as long as you stay on your side,
所以你要远离那个洞
so you stay away from the hole.
她有让人起死回生的能力
She has the power to bring back the dead.
但我警告你 别利用她
But I warn you. Don't use her.
你会受到引诱
You'll be tempted.
千万别利用她
Don't use her.
我成为她的监管者时 我很软弱
When I became her guardian, I was weak.
我控制不住自己
I couldn't help myself.
但有一点 她只给你两分钟
But here's the thing. She only gives you two minutes.
两分钟留给亡者 之后就是她来掌控
Two minutes with the dead. After that, she's in control.
锁链和绑带都困不住她
No chains or straps will hold her down.
你和她说的时间越久 她就越强
The longer you talk to her, the stronger she becomes.
她会钻进你的脑海
She'll crawl inside your head.
即使你想离开
Even if you try to leave,
疾病和死亡也会跟着你
sickness and death will follow you.
她的咒语会像幽灵一样从地下室飘上来
Her spells float up from the basement like ghosts.
不管怎样 她都会将你带回来
One way or another, she'll bring you back here.
想方设法让你放她自♥由♥
Anything to have you set her free.
这是她唯一的目标
That's her one goal.
所以 你绝不能
So, you cannot
让她离开地下室
let her out of the basement.
绝不能
Ever.
你要隔绝她和外界之间的联♥系♥
You're the one thing that stands between her and the outside world.
这曾经很像一种福气
It seemed like a blessing once,
能利用她的天赋
having access to her gifts.
但今晚 她的诅咒会随我而结束
But tonight, her curse ends with me.
我曾有个家庭
I had a family once.
有个女儿
I had a daughter.
有个完整的人生…
I had a whole life...
就在这邪恶之地以外
beyond this God-forsaken place.
而如今我只有她
And now I only have her.
你知道这事吗
Did you know?
不知道
No.
这根本说不通
It doesn't make any sense!
为什么地下室会有个女人 她在下面呆了多久
Why is there a woman in the basement, and how long has she been down there?
我不知道 -我们得离开
I don't know. We just need to go.
不行
No.
不行?
No?
我们买♥♥了机票 然后呢
We pay for the tickets, and then what?
我连个住处都没有
I don't even have a place to live.
尼尔很有钱 他说过给多少钱都行
Neil's rich. He said he'll pay whatever.
现在我们知道规则了 也知道面对的是什么
And now we know that there are rules. We- we know what we're dealing with.
知道才怪 -我们知道的够多了
No, we don't. Well, we know enough!
凯蒂 拜托了 请听我说
Katie, please. Please just listen to me.
你知道这对我意味着什么吗
Do- do you know what this could mean for me?
对你和我来说?
For you and me?
因为我每次取得一点进展
Because every time I make a little ground,
总会有东西把我拽回起点
there's always something that knocks me back right where I started.
我们在教♥养♥院♥时 你总是说
When we were in group home, you were the one who always said,
总有一天 我们会自力更生 能自己做主
"One day we'll be on our own. We'll be making our own choices."
这就是我们的机会
This is for us.
你可以学法律
You could- you could study law,
我可以开艺术工作室
and I could start my art studio.
我想这是我们应得的 -你听到你♥爸♥说的了
I think we deserve that. You heard what your dad said.
你越利用她 她的控制力就越强
The more you use her, the more control she has.
他说得倒轻巧 他用了20年地下室
Well, easy for him to say. He used the basement for 20 years
才突然决定要谨慎处理这件事
before he suddenly decided to get all careful about it.
但你看看他的下场 -几天而已
But look what it did to him. Just a couple of days.
就几天而已
It's a couple of days.
应付个几天还是没问题的
We can handle a couple of days.
我又不是我爸
And I'm not my dad.
只做一次 就他一个
Just once. Just him.
好 然后我们就走
Yeah, and then- and then we'll go.
我留下是因为我放心不下你 但艾丽斯…
I will stay because I care about you. But, Iris...
我们在这里不安全
we are not safe here.
她必须服从我
It has to obey me.
对吗
Right?
我现在是店主
I'm the owner now.
你不能跨过这个台阶
You can't cross this step.
也不能离开地下室
You cannot leave this basement.
谁啊
Who is it?
我是艾丽斯 就是酒吧那个
Um, it's Iris, you know, from the pub.
艾丽斯 我没想到你会来
Iris. I didn't think I'd hear from you.
进来吧 门开着
Come on in. It's open.
奥托·沃格勒
Otto Vogler.
你曾是店主
You were the owner once.
当地酒吧老板在遭遇家庭悲剧后…
"Local bar owner takes his own life...
结束了自己的生命
after family tragedy."
弗里德兰