Friedland?
莎拉死后 我去了那些悲伤辅♥导♥小组
So, after Sarah, I was going to these, um, grief counseling groups.
我们和那里的一个老头走得很近
We were close with one of the older guys there.
他妻子死于癌症 生活很难继续下去
He'd, um, lost his wife to cancer and was really struggling to go on.
后来有一天 他说他找到个神奇的东西
And then one day, he said he'd found something incredible.
超出了理解范围
Beyond comprehension.
他说只要你付2000块
He said that you- uh, you pay 2,000,
他就带你去见她
and he'd take you down to see her.
你必须带一件死者的遗物…
You had to bring an item that belonged to the deceased...
然后就能和他们说话
and then you could talk to them.
当时那种处境 只要能再见到她 我愿意相信任何事
Place I was in, I would've believed anything just to see her again.
你知道那个店主是我爸吗
You know the owner was my dad?
他从没告诉过你?
And he never told you?
我们好几年没说过话了
Well, I mean, we hadn't spoken in years, so.
我都不知道他在哪儿
I didn't even know where he was.
别告诉我你没想过
Don't tell me you haven't thought about it.
如果你们能真正地交谈一次
If you could have one real conversation,
有机会当他面说出你的真实感受…
the chance to say to his face how you really feel...
我希望我能给你比钱更多的东西
I wish I could offer you something more than money.
我只求有机会能道个别
All I want is the chance to say goodbye.
这是她的
This was hers.
两分钟
Two minutes.
我这是在哪儿 尼尔
Where am I? Neil.
尼尔 这是什么地方
Neil, where- where are we?
到底怎么回事 -莎拉
What's going on? Sarah.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
你记得的最后一件事是什么 -我不知道
What's the last thing you remember? -I don't know.
我在开车
I- I was driving.
你在开车 然后呢
You were driving. And then what?
当时在下雨
It was raining.
后来灯光都变得模糊不清
And- and all the lights blurred together, and...
然后就是一片空白
then everything went blank.
尼尔 到底怎么回事
Neil, what's going on?
我… 我真的好害怕
I'm- I'm- I'm really scared.
我知道
I know.
九十秒
Ninety seconds.
她是谁 -不重要
Who's that? It doesn't matter.
看着我 我们时间不多了
Just look at me. We don't have much time.
你出了车祸
You were in an accident.
你撞车了
You crashed your car.
你死了 莎拉 -我什么
You died, Sarah. I what?
不要紧 因为你现在回来了
It doesn't matter, because you're here now.
你现在回来了
You're here now.
那我为什么被绑着
Why am I strapped down, then?
我现在还无法解释 好吗
I can't explain that right now, okay?
我有好多话想跟你说
There's- there's so much I wanna tell you.
我知道我并不完美
And I know I wasn't perfect.
我很希望能做得更好
There's so much I wish I'd done better.
但我要问你一件事
But I do need to ask you one thing.
什么事
What is it?
你当时在和谁约会
Who was it you were seeing?
约会?
Seeing?
尼尔 我不…
Neil, I don't- I don't--
现在一切都过去了
It's all in the past now.
但这能让我知道真♥相♥
But it would help me to know.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
三十秒
Thirty seconds.
莎拉 拜托
Sarah, please.
我知道你打算离开我
I know you were going to leave me.
我也知道你在外面有人了
I know there was someone else.
你把机票落在了我的笔记本上
You left the tickets out on my laptop.
我认为你是故意让我发现的
I think you wanted me to find them.
十秒
Ten seconds.
奸夫是谁
So who was it?
尼尔 还剩五秒
Neil, five seconds.
听着 我在试着向前看
Look, I am trying to move on!
我只是想知道发生了什么
I just need to know what happened.
艾丽斯
Iris.
艾丽斯 时间到了 -等等
Iris, the time! Wait.
尼尔 结束了
Neil, we're done.
根本没有奸夫 尼尔
There was no other man, Neil.
我只是无法再忍♥受与你一起生活
I just couldn't stand the thought of being with you any longer.
够了
That's enough.
停下
Stop!
艾丽斯 快回来
Iris, get back!
我不想死
I don't wanna be dead.
莎拉
Sarah?
我…
I...
艾丽斯 -不能怪我
Iris! It wasn't my fault.
我… 我什么都没做
It- I- I didn't do anything.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
我好害怕 -让我帮你
I'm scared. Let me help you.
放开她
Get off her!
艾丽斯
Iris!
我是你的监管者 你必须听命于我
I am your guardian. You have to listen to me.
你还没明白
You still don't understand.
我们都是囚犯
We are both prisoners.
你根本不是为了道别
This wasn't about saying goodbye.
对吗
Was it?
你不想知道吗
Wouldn't you want to know?
如果你的爱人要离开你 你不想知道原因吗
If someone you loved was gonna leave you, wouldn't you want to know why?
但她最后说的那些话...
But what she said at the end there...
是在计时结束之后说的 是吗
That was after the timer had finished, wasn't it?
那不是她
That- that wasn't her.
那是… -不重要了
That was the- Doesn't matter.
已经给过你机会了 出去吧
You had your chance. Now get out.
你该回家了 尼尔
You should go home, Neil.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
欧文
Owen.
你老了
You look old.
我病了 凯特
I'm sick, Cat.
我一辈子都待在这里
My whole life has been here.
我已经受够了
I've had enough.
所以我要去看看艾丽斯
So I'm gonna go and see Iris.
跟她解释一下
Try and explain.
我…
I wa--
我想道个别
I wanted to say goodbye.
我现在已经说了 所以…
And now I've said it, so, um...
还记得你上次想离开时的下场吗
Remember what happened the last time you tried to leave?
你回来找我 诅咒也随之而来
You came back to me, and your curse came with you.
你觉得这次会有什么下场
What do you think's going to happen this time?
放我自♥由♥ 这一切就能结束
Set me free, and all this ends.
我有更好的主意
I have a better idea.
我们来彻底做个了断
Let's just finish this once and for all.
欧文 你杀不了我
You can't kill me, Owen.
你知道…
You know...
你也许是对的
You might be right.
欧文
Owen.
欧文 住手
Owen stop!
艾丽斯可能不想见我
Iris might not want to see me,
但有一件事我可以肯定
but that one thing that I know for certain
那就是我要把这里烧成灰烬
is I'm gonna burn this place to the ground.
不用留下任何东西让人照看
And there'll be nothing left for anyone to have to look after.
欧文 别这样 我是你妻子 求你了
Owen, please, I'm your wife! Please!
你不是我妻子
You are not my wife.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
你抛弃了我们的女儿
You abandoned our daughter!
她看着我生病腐烂时 你都不在
You weren't there as she watched me rot with sickness!
你才是怪物 而不是我
You. You're the monster, not me!
不 不