Iris!
艾丽斯
Iris?
艾丽斯
Iris?
艾丽斯 你做了什么
Iris, what have you done?
等等
Wait.
你是奥托·沃格勒?
Are you Otto Vogler?
你为什么要复活我
Why did you bring me back?
你能帮我找到那个负责人吗
Can you- can you help me find the man in charge
这样我们就能摆脱这里
so we can get out of this?
我知道你在找他
I- I- I know you were looking for him.
摆脱不了的
There is no way out.
和你们交涉的那个人无关紧要
The man you dealt with is irrelevant.
你们的命运早在400年前就注定了
Your fate was sealed 400 years ago
那时有个古老的兄弟会发现一个女人
when an ancient brotherhood discovered a woman
她能召唤亡者
who could conjure the dead.
兄弟会想滥用她的力量
The brotherhood tried to abuse her power.
当她拒绝后 她被打上了女巫的标签
But when she refused, they branded her a witch
并被活活烧死
and burned her at the stake.
但死神留不住她
But death could not hold her.
她复活之后 展开了无情的复仇
Rising from the dead, her vengeance was ruthless.
疾病在牲畜中传播
Disease spread among livestock.
庄稼枯萎 瘟疫在人群中蔓延
Crops shriveled, and the plague spread among the people.
为了阻止她 兄弟会举♥行♥了一个黑暗仪式
To stop her, the brotherhood performed a dark ritual
把她囚禁在这个地下墓穴里
and imprisoned her in this underground tomb,
留她孤身一人 几乎被人遗忘
leaving her alone and almost forgotten.
几个世纪后 兄弟会的后代
Centuries later, the descendants of the brotherhood
掘开了她的坟墓 再次滥用她的力量
opened her tomb to abuse her power once again.
他们越是利用她
The more they used her,
她从病入膏肓的兄弟会成员那里
the more power she gained over the brotherhood,
获得的力量就越多
who fell to sickness and death.
如今 只有一个监管者
Now, there is only one guardian
隔绝她和外界的联♥系♥
to stand between her and the outside world.
签下房♥契的人会继承诅咒
The one who signs the deed inherits the curse
同时也必须阻止她展开复仇
and must prevent her from releasing her revenge.
但这… 这是个误会
But this- this is a mistake.
我们不该在这的
We- we shouldn't be here.
我朋友压根就没想过要来这个地方
My friend never meant to come to this place.
她是继承的这里
She inherited it.
你不是看守者吗
Are you not the gatekeeper?
对不起 -为什么道歉
I'm sorry. Sorry for what?
这里没有你要的答案
There are no answers for you here.
只有痛苦
There is only pain.
艾丽斯 -凯蒂
Iris. Katie?
听着
Listen here, please.
快来救我
Be quick. Just help me!
你在哪儿 -地下室 她也在这
Where are you? The basement. She's here.
救救我 -该死
Help me! Shit.
凯蒂 凯蒂
Katie? Katie!
艾丽斯
Iris!
艾丽斯
Iris!
凯蒂
Katie.
艾丽斯
Iris!
远离那个洞
Stay away on your side of the hole.
在这儿
In here!
艾丽斯
Iris!
凯蒂
Katie?
艾丽斯 快点
Iris, come on!
凯蒂
Katie?
凯蒂
Katie!
艾丽斯
Iris!
凯蒂 继续说话 -我在这儿
Katie? Keep talking. Wait, I'm in here.
艾丽斯
Iris!
在这边 -凯蒂
Over here! Katie.
艾丽斯 艾丽斯 天啊
Iris. Iris, oh, my God!
你没事吧 我们得走了 -嗯嗯 我没事 你呢
Are you all right? We have to go. Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Are you?
你得带我出去
You have to get me out of here.
万一她回来了怎么办 -没关系 继续走
What if she comes back? It's okay. Just keep moving.
怎么了 艾丽斯 咱们快走啊
What is it, Iris? Let's get out of here!
不
No!
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我要杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
很多人都试过了
So many people have tried.
你父亲叫得就像个孩子
Your father screamed like a child.
她想救我
She was trying to save me.
这是她所做的一切
That's all she's ever done.
给
Here.
能让你冷静下来
They'll calm you down.
那你现在有什么打算
So what do you wanna do now?
我爸说…
My dad said...
他死了
he died...
但他知道他辜负了他爱的人
knowing that he'd failed everyone he loved.
我为此很恨他
And I hated him for it.
而我刚做了同样的事 一模一样
And I've just done the same. Done the same thing.
不 我要结束这一切
No, this- this ends with me.
就现在
Now.
我们要把墙永远封起来
We seal it off forever.
没人再利用她 她就会变得虚弱
No one will use her again. She'll be powerless.
我能帮你
I can help you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不必谢我
You really shouldn't thank me.
死亡似乎伴随着我身边的每一个人
Death seems to follow everyone around me.
你没事吧 -没事 我…
You all right? Yeah, I'm--
你还没恢复好 -我没事
You're still recovering. I'm fine.
你该去休息下 -我没事
You should go rest. I'm fine.
这些可以交给我
I can do this.
来吧
Come on.
睡一觉会好点
Sleep will help.
能让你冷静下来
They'll calm you down.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
我和别人不一样
I'll be different from the others.
他们不懂得珍惜
They didn't appreciate what they had.
艾丽斯不想要这个地方 但我想
Iris never wanted this place, but I do.
一开始就应该是我
It should've been me to begin with.
我能保证你的安全
I can keep you safe.
我只想随时看到莎拉
All I want is to see Sarah whenever I choose.
没有捆绑
No straps.
没有计时
No timer.
只有我们
Just us.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
好了
Here.
看到没 我的名字也在上面了
See? It's my name on the deed now.
我是监管者
I'm the guardian.
我懂了
I see.
我想起来了 -莎拉
I- i remember now. Sarah?
我想起那晚发生的事了
I remember what happened that night.
我们吃饭时吵了一架 对吧
We had a fight over dinner, didn't we?
我说我需要一些空间和时间来思考…
I- I told you I needed more space, some time to think, and...
你当时很冷静
you were so calm.
你在气头上 我只是想让你冷静下来
You were upset. I just wanted you to calm down.
不 我的头很晕
No. My head was spinning.
你给我吃了什么 -只是酒而已
What did you give me? Just wine.
你喝酒之后 总是很懵圈
You always get so confused when you drink.
告诉我真♥相♥ 告诉我发生了什么 尼尔
Tell me the truth. Tell me what happened, Neil!
只是一些能让你冷静的东西
It was just something to calm you down.
让你睡一觉 醒来可以好好聊聊
It was to make you sleep until we could talk.
我怎么知道你会跑去开车
How was I to know you'd run for the car?
我希望我们能共度余生
I mean, I wanted us to spend our lives together,
而你打算离开
and you were just gonna walk out on that.
你想抛弃我 就像她一样
You were gonna abandon me just like her!
就像妈妈一样
Just like Mother!
但我能原谅你