No, no!
艾丽斯
Iris.
凯蒂
Katie?
明白了 女巫
Understand, witch.
烧掉这里 杀了她
Burn it down. Kill her.
凯蒂
Katie?
凯蒂 你在下面吗
Katie, you down here?
你不属于这里
You don't belong here!
快跑 小姑娘
Run away, little girl.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
爸 你要去哪里
Dad, where are you going?
停下 你不能进去 -你永远都无法做到
Stop! You can't go in there. You were never up to this. Ever!
她能感觉到你的恐惧
She can sense your fear.
爸 你的脸怎么了
Dad, what's happening with your face?
爸
Dad!
住手 你在伤害自己 快住手
Stop. Stop. You're hurting yourself. Stop.
住手
Stop it!
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
艾丽斯
Iris?
我的天
Oh, my God.
拿掉了 没事了 已经没事了
It's off. It's okay. You're okay.
绝对是这里
This was definitely it.
这绝对是他的办公室
This was definitely his office.
这没道理
Doesn't make any sense.
你确定就是左边这个律师吗
Are you sure that's the solicitor on the left?
没错 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
连电♥话♥号♥码都没有
There's not even a phone number.
只有一个我们已经去过的无效地址
Just the useless address we've already been to.
就像他知道一样
It's like he knew.
他必须找个倒霉蛋签上名字
He had to find some sucker to put their name on the line,
然后就人间蒸发
and then he'd just disappear.
我们拿上尼尔给的钱 然后离开这里
We're gonna take the money from Neil and get the hell out of here.
事情就像你♥爸♥说的那样
It's happening just like your dad said.
我们利用了女巫 现在又开始做梦
We used the witch, and now the dream.
情况只会愈演愈烈 -只是个噩梦
It's only gonna get worse. It was a nightmare.
你差点被勒死在浴室地板上
Mate, you were being strangled on the bathroom floor.
你在干什么 艾丽斯
What are you doing, Iris?
你一副不想离开这里的样子
You're acting like you don't wanna leave this place.
如果我不能从中得到什么
Well, if I can't get anything out of it,
那我就不走
then no. I don't.
我现在只有这个了
This is all I have right now.
你想想会有多少人
And then just think about the amount of people
愿意不惜一切得到这玩意
that would kill to have something like this!
你知道自己在说什么吗 这不是你能控制的
Can you hear yourself? This isn't something you can control!
你还不明白吗 是她搞的鬼 她在你脑子里
Don't you understand? It's her. She's in your head.
你应该感到害怕
You should be scared.
你知道我真正害怕什么吗
You know what I am truly scared of?
害怕回到我普通的生活
Going back to my ordinary life,
我一无所有的生活
a life where I don't have anything.
你不想让我拥有这个 也许是因为我们很要好
Maybe you don't want me to have this because- because we're good, yeah?
只要我混不下去了 你就能照顾我
As long as I'm the screw-up and you get to just take care of me.
可一旦我有了自己的东西
But as soon as I have something for myself,
你就想拿走
you just wanna take it away.
你就见不得人好
You're a crutch.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
是啊 你走吧
Yeah, yeah. Just walk out, then.
奥托·沃格勒 弗里德兰
Otto Vogler. Friedland.
你想出来 对吧
You tried to get out, didn't you?
你知道我想见谁
You know who I wanna see.
你不能待在这儿
You can't be here.
你怎么找到我的 -我继承了你的酒吧
How did you find me? I own your pub.
那不可能
No, that's not possible.
绝不可能 我烧毁了这地方
It's not possible. I burned this place to the ground.
你看守了她这么多年 她到底是什么
You were her keeper for years. What is she?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我没问过她是谁 也没问过她从何而来
I did not question who she was or how she came to be.
就这样吗
That's it?
你只能告诉我这些? -我不想把你牵扯进来
That's all you've got for me? I didn't want you involved.
我没留遗嘱
I didn't leave a will.
如果你走远点 这一切就不会发生
This wouldn't be happening if you'd stayed away--
如果你亲口告诉过我 也许我就会走远点
Maybe I would've stayed away if you'd actually spoken to me!
你和你妈被牵扯进来了吗 没有
And have you and your mother pulled in too? No!
艾丽斯 我很久以前试着去看你
I tried to see you once, Iris, a long time ago.
但一旦我离开这里
But as soon as I left this place...
就会有坏事发生
horrible things followed me.
离奇的意外 病痛
Freak accidents, sickness...
死亡
death.
妈妈?
Mom?
我发誓 我不知道会发生什么
I didn't know what was gonna happen, I swear.
我对天发誓
I swear, I swear.
我回来是为了保护你
I came back here to protect you.
我只想知道如何控制她
I just want to know, how do I control her?
因为我还是监管者 她必须听从于我
'Cause I'm- I'm still the guardian. She has to listen to me.
直到她入侵你的思维
Until she gets inside your head.
那么问题来了 是谁听从于谁
And then the question is who's listening to who.
和我当初一样 -我们不一样
I was the same. We're not the same.
然而你在这里
Yet here you are...
跟我说话
talking to me.
我看得出来 她已经影响你了
She's gotten to you, I can tell.
不 在我发生这种事之前
No, no. I'm gonna sell this place and be gone
我会卖♥♥掉这里 然后离开
before anything like that happens to me.
只要你名字还在房♥契上 你就甩不掉她
As long as your name is on the deed, you can't escape her.
你控制不了她
You can't control her.
也杀不了她
You can't kill her.
你只能不去利用她
All you can do is not use her.
两分钟2000块 你可真虚伪
2,000 for two minutes? You're a hypocrite!
你说得对
You're right.
我把那个错误带进了坟墓
And I took that mistake to the grave.
傻姑娘
Foolish girl.
你以为我会为你感到骄傲吗
Did you think I would be proud of you?
你有没有静下心想想 也许 只是也许
Have you ever stopped to think that maybe, just maybe,
她不是你的诅咒?
she's not your curse?
也许…
That maybe...
你才是她的诅咒
you're hers.
有些智慧只能在苦难中习得
There's some wisdom that only suffering can bring.
我吃的苦可不少
I've had plenty of suffering.
不 不
No! No!
我只想道个别 哪怕只有一小会儿
I just wanted to say goodbye, if only for a moment.
我辜负了你
I failed you.
我辜负了你和我爱的所有人
I failed you and everyone I have ever loved.
原谅我 艾丽斯
Forgive me, Iris.
原谅我
Forgive me.
但别复活我
But don't bring me back.
艾丽斯 我知道你很生气
Iris, I know you're upset,
但我顺着地址找到了老店主的家
but I followed the address to the house of the old owner.
我想他可能有办法帮我们摆脱这一切
I think he may have some answers for getting us out of this.
没想到我会这么说
Can't believe I'm saying this,
但也许值得将他复活
but it might be worth bringing him back.
我现在回酒吧
I'm on my way to the pub now.
给我回电 拜托了
Call me back. Please.
她现在是你的责任
She's your responsibility now.
这是为了生活
And it's for life.
一旦你在房♥契上签了名 你就成了囚犯
You're a prisoner as soon as you signed your name on that deed.
你无法逃离这里
You can't escape this place now.
无论你去哪里
Wherever you go...
她都会缠着你
...she will haunt you...
直到你回来
until you come back.
我们都会回来
And we all come back.
我们都被诅咒了
We are the cursed ones.
艾丽斯
Iris?
艾丽斯