《纸袋头》
(禁止跨越)
(艾丽斯 3个月大)
你在找什么 奥托
What are you looking for,Otto?
求你了
Please.
我想见见她
I need to see her.
我要送你句我对每个进来想见她的人
I'm going to tell you what I tell everyone who comes through that door,
都会说的话
looking to see her.
请回
Leave.
换个地方伤心
Take your grief elsewhere.
你在这里找不到安宁 -我不是在寻求安宁
You'll find no peace here. No, I'm not looking for peace.
我在寻求答案 -回家吧
I'm looking for answers. Go home.
回家去
Go home!
这栋房♥子有个特殊的房♥客
This property comes with a special tenant.
住在地下室
Lives in the basement.
她被房♥子束缚着
She's tied to the property.
如今房♥契上有你的名字
And now that your name is on the title deeds,
你就是她的监管者
you're her guardian.
你无法逃离这里
You can't escape this place now.
你要隔绝她和外界之间的联♥系♥
You're the one thing that stands between her and the outside world,
这是你当前唯一的任务
and that now is your sole task.
你不能…
You cannot...
让她…
let her...
离开地下室
out of the basement.
你还不知道她有多危险
You don't know yet how dangerous she is.
但她的危险 你迟早会知道
But she is, and you will.
但今晚 她的诅咒会随我而结束
But tonight, her curse ends with me.
如果你在看这段录像 那说明我失败了
If you're watching this, then I failed--
但你得知道…
But you should know...
你已经死了
...you're already dead.
我快搞定了
I've almost got it.
好了
There.
你知道 你被赶出公♥寓♥后又私自闯进来
You know, it's illegal to break into an apartment
是违法的 -嗯 凯蒂 我知道
once you've been evicted from it. Yeah, Katie, I know.
这地方很烂 但他还是赶走了我
It's shit, but he's done it anyway.
也许是知道我交不起房♥租
Probably knows I can't afford to do anything about it.
我很抱歉
Sorry about this.
你知道 我应该很快就会收到艺术奖学金的消息
Look, you know I'm supposed to hear about that art scholarship soon.
好的 -我只是要整理些东西
Okay. I just got to sort things,
为了押金之类的
you know, for the deposit and stuff.
你觉得马丁会让我回酒店上班吗
Do you reckon Martin would give me my shift back at the hotel?
那工作很垃圾 -是啊
That job was rubbish. Well, yeah,
但我无所谓 -马丁是个变♥态♥
but I don't really care about- Martin's a pervert.
确实
True.
嘿
Hey.
不管你需要多长时间 我都会支持你
However long you need, I got you.
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure it out.
喂 真是不好意思 但我…
Hello? Yeah, I'm really sorry, but I'm--
是
Yeah.
在哪里
Where?
是的 我… 我可以过去
Yeah. Yeah, I'll- I can get there.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
What is it?
呃 是我爸
Um, my dad.
你说过你♥爸♥死了
You said your dad was dead.
没错 他现在确实死了
Yep. Well, he is now.
我很遗憾 拉克小姐
I'm very sorry, Miss Lark.
你是他唯一的近亲
You're the only next of kin.
这是你父亲吗
Is this your father?
艾丽斯·拉克
Iris Lark.
请节哀顺变
My- my condolences.
我是负责你父亲遗产的代理律师
I'm the solicitor acting on behalf of your father's estate.
等我们变卖♥♥了房♥产 就可以一起审查他的资产
I can review his assets with you once we have, uh, liquidated the property.
抱歉 什么房♥产
Sorry, what property?
这房♥子是我爸的?
My dad owned this place?
是的 算不上现代的迪斯科舞厅
Yes. Well, not exactly a modern-day discotheque.
但所幸不用你来费心
But, fortunately, that need be no concern of yours.
一旦你签字同意我做遗嘱执行人
Once you sign over permission for me to act as executor,
我可以处理出♥售♥和产权的转让
well, I can handle the sale and the transition of ownership.
我们能进去看看吗
Do you mind if we look inside?
好了 进来吧
In you go. Here we are.
在过去的400年里
Numerous owners have made various attempts
无数店主做了各种尝试想改造这里
to reinvent this place over the past 400 years.
你父亲债台高筑 恐怕卖♥♥掉这家酒吧还债后
And your father was so deep in debt that selling the pub for a profit
也剩不了几个钱
would be a financial impossibility, I'm afraid.
全面修复又需要投入大量的资金
And a full restoration would require a significant financial investment.
万幸的是 我和一个投资集团有合作
Fortunately, I work with a consortium of investors
他们对这类废弃建筑
who have a vast experience in offloading
有着丰富的脱手经验
these type of derelict buildings.
真的很可怕
Truly a dreadful affair.
上面有什么
What's up there?
他打算离开吗
Was he leaving?
我没有他打算卖♥♥♥房♥♥的记录
Uh, I have no record of any attempt to put the property on the market.
你想的话 今天下午应该就能敲定细节
We should be able to finalize the details this afternoon, if you'd care to.
我只想和我的律师谈谈
I just wanna talk with my lawyer.
你要知道 历史建筑会有很多细节令人抓狂
Historic properties, you know they can be irksome in their nuance.
上一任… -不不 她很厉害的
You know, the ex- Oh, no, no, she's- she's great.
对了 我今晚可以在这过夜吗
Hey, is it all right if I crash here tonight?
房♥子怎么样 -说实话 有点阴森
What's it like? A bit creepy, to be honest.
你还好吗 -还好
How are you? Fine.
艾丽斯 -我也不知咋说
Iris... Yeah, I don't know.
我只是会忍♥不住想象他
I just can't stop picturing him.
他的尸体
His- his body.
别胡思乱想了
Don't think about that.
不如想想你们在一起的美好回忆
Try to think of a good memory you have with him.
我跟他没有什么美好回忆
I don't have good memories with him.
可以说没有任何回忆
I don't have any memories with him.
艾丽斯 我应该陪着你 我这就来
Iris, I should be there with you. I'm coming.
不用 别担心 机票钱你都帮我付了
No, don't worry. You've already paid for my flight.
我没事的 好吗
I'm fine, okay?
不 我要来
No, I- I'm coming.
我机票都买♥♥好了
I've already bought a ticket.
你当然会了
Of course you did.
艾丽斯
Iris...
在我到之前什么都别做
don't do anything until I get there.
行吗
Okay?
行吧 那晚点见
Well, see you soon, then.
好 晚点见
Yeah. See you soon.
拜拜
Bye.
不
No.
哈喽
Hello?
等等 别害怕
Wait. It's all right.
你别过来 离我远点
Keep away from me! Stay the hell away from me!
我不是故意吓你的
I didn't mean to scare you.
你是新店主吗
You're the new owner?
我叫尼尔
My name's Neil.
嗯
Yeah?
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我想见见她
I want to see her.
对不起 我知道我不该心急
I- I'm sorry. I- I know I- I should've waited.
我该多给你点时间
I should've given you more time.
但拜托了 你不明白 我…
I- Please, you don't understand. I...
我不知道 -我得见她
I don't know. I don't- I need to see her.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这是2000块
It's 2,000.
好吗
Right?
这到底是为了什么
What- what e- what exactly is this for?
为了地下室的那个女人
The woman in the basement.
求你了
Look, please.
我想见见我的妻子
I need to see my wife.
真的很抱歉 你妻子不在这儿 这里没有别人
I'm really sorry, your wife is not here. There's no one else here.
她在这儿