Ernie, give me the key!
恐龙妈妈
Dino-Mom.
厄尼 厄尼
Ernie! Ernie!
我们是否下沉着
Are we sinking?
-我们正处在一个坑焦油内 -让我们快离开这里
-We're in a tar pit! -Get us out of here!
厄尼 厄尼 厄尼
Ernie! Ernie! Ernie!
厄尼 是什么呢
Ernie, what is it?
伙计们 我知道你们心急着回家
Guys, I know how much getting home means to you,
但我们不能这样离开
but we can't run away from this.
你了解我的 厄尼
You know me, Ernie.
我总是支持你的
I'm always right behind you.
对
Right!
嘿 喘气的臭鳄鱼 在这里
Hey, gator breath, over here!
想念我吧
Missed me!
嘿 在这儿
Hey! Over here!
哇
Whoa!
地震了
Earthquake!
哦
Oh!
你给我滚开 不要惹我宝贝小弟 你这大恶棍
You leave my baby brother alone, you big bully!
喔
Oh.
马克斯
Max!
不
No!
道奇
Dodger!
朱莉娅 用闪光灯
Julia, use the flash!
和你相见在博物馆里吧
See you in the museum.
糟糕了
Oh, boy!
对不起 苏 还是不能操作
I'm sorry, Sue. This isn't gonna work.
圣地亚哥又搞砸了另一个
Just another Santiago screw up.
想到如此可笑我是怎么一个控制狂
It's so ridiculous how controlling I was.
你知道在晚餐时我会坐在
Did you know at dinnertime I would sit
实际上在计算上他们有多少次的咀嚼
and actually count how many times they chewed?
如果厄尼曾跑到外面 哪怕他只是去了后院
And if Ernie ever went outside, even if he was just going to the backyard,
我总是让他...
I always made him...
留下一张纸条
Leave a note.
'苏
"sue?"
等一下
Wait a second.
等等
Wait up!
我们走吧
Let's go.
厄尼 道奇
Ernie. Dodger.
苏的孩子们
SUEZ The kids!
厄尼 朱莉娅
Ernie! Julia!
-爸爸 -马克斯
-Dad! -Max!
-妈妈 -哦
-Mom! -Oh!
-哦 我的宝贝 -我从未想过我会再见到你
-Oh, my darlings. -I never thought I'd see you again.
小心
Look out!
全部人 趴下
Everybody, get down!
你搅错了全家人
You messed with the wrong family!
好了 现在你都要死了
Well, now you're all dead!
让我知道如果焦油太热吧 斯派莎克
Let me know if the tar's too hot, Sarco.
孩子们 全部到我的身后
Kids, get behind me!
妈 不
Mom, no!
厄尼 只退回去后面
Ernie, just stay back!
你不能搞我的孩子们
You're not getting my kids.
妈 事情并不是你这样想的
Mom, it's not what you think!
妈 停
Mom, stop!
她找到了我们 她对待我们就像我们是她的孩子
She found us! She treated us like we were her kids!
什么
What?
这是真的
It's true!
她甚至清洗我们的脸
She even made us wash our faces!
像那样
Like that.
这是有些恶心的
That would be sort of disgusting,
如果不是如此令人惊叹的
if it weren't so amazing.
你看到了吗 妈
You see it too, Mom?
哇 她是他们的一个更大的版本
Wow. She's a bigger version of them.
妈 哦
Mom! -Oh!
-爸爸 -马克斯
-Dad! -Max!
时间机器真的可以操作了 就像你说的那样
The time machine worked, just like you said it would!
而刚才那只东西几乎吃了我们 是帝王鳄吗
And that thing that almost ate us, was that a Sarchosuchus?
是啊 哇
Yeah! Whoa!
太离谱了
Outrageous!
她看上去很伤心
She looks so sad.
看看这能否令她开心起来
See if this cheers her up.
噢
Aw!
让我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
谢谢你照顾我们
Thanks for taking care of us.
而当然也不吃我们
And for not eating us, of course.
谢谢你 妈
Thanks, Mom.
你知道 我会想念这个地方的
You know, I'm gonna miss this place.
植物的气味 丛林的声音
The smell of the plants, the sounds of the jungle,
恐龙互相打架
the dinosaur fights.
我会想念你的
I'll miss you, too.
来吧 厄
Come on, Ern!
再次感谢你的一切
Thanks again for everything.
并留意那些沥青焦油坑
And watch out for those tar pits!
再见 后会有期
Good bye! Adios!
我们会想念你的
We'll miss you!
再见
Bye.
你怎么想到用苏打汽水洒在那控制器上
So, how'd you figure out that you had to spill soda on the controls?
我看到在岩石上的雕刻
I saw the carvings on the rock.
但我从来没有得到那机会 妈
Except I never got the chance, Mom.
当时我去追朱尔斯 所以你怎么到那里的
I went chasing after Jules. So how'd it get there?
道奇 道奇 道奇
Dodger, Dodger, Dodger!
-糟了 -惨了
-Uh-oh. -Uh-oh.