Can we try it?
我的意思是 哦 也许我应该放慢一点
I mean, oh, maybe I should slow down on these things.
哦
Ooh.
现在剩下要做的就是给试一试它
All that's left to do is to give it a try!
-来吧 -希望这次成功
-Come on! -Hope this works.
我不明白 我已用相同的方式建造它
I don't get it. I built it the same way as the other one.
但是 一个都没有成功 还记得吗
But that one didn't work either, remember?
好点 但随后孩子们一定做了一些什么东西吧
Good point, but then the kids did something to it. Right?
嗯 糟了
Uh-Oh.
哇 小心 我知道我们都很着急 圣地亚哥博士
Whoa! Careful! I know we're in a hurry, Dr. Santiago,
但是这是一个居民区啊
but this is a residential neighborhood.
你可以叫我迭戈
You can call me Diego.
小心 厄尼
Careful, Ernie!
我是恨你但我不希望你跌伤你的腿
I hate you, but I don't want you to break your leg!
-朱尔斯 这会成功的 我知道了 -成功 成功
-Jules, this'll work, I know it! -Work, work.
我说我们去抓那一个
I say we get that one.
-好 你去 攀登那岩石 -嗯
-Good. You're elected. Climb that rock. -Hmm.
嗯 我的意思是他应该抓那一个
Well, I meant he should get that one.
厄尼
Ernie!
厄尼 厄尼
Ernie! Ernie.
呼
Whew!
-谢谢 -谢谢 谢谢
-Thanks. -Thanks! Thanks!
朱莉娅
Julia!
-这里 -这里 这里
-Here. -Here? Here.
坚持着 朱莉娅
Hang on, Julia!
我可能会把钥匙丢了 然后时间机器也是
I may have lost the key and then the time machine,
但我不能失去我妹妹
but I am not losing my sister, too!
厄尼
Ernie!
快跑 跑
Run! Run!
尽量不要踩到任何东西
And try not to step on anything!
给我回我的宝贝孩子
Give me back my baby!
还给我最好的朋友的妹妹
Give me back my best friend's sister!
啊
on.
对不起
Excuse me.
跟着这些小偷
Follow those thieves!
喔 太好了
Oh, great!
呃 对不起
Uh, excuse us!
你是否有见过一个新生的史前食肉爬行动物
Have you seen a newborn carnivorous prehistoric reptile
而有非常锋利的牙齿
with very sharp teeth?
嗯...
Um...
就在那边
Right over there.
嗯 糟了
Uh-Oh!
快叫动物局
Call animal control!
哦 不
Oh, no.
它去了那一边 难道不是吗
It Went this way. Didn't it?
我的店
My store!
我的商品
My merchandise!
我们需要捕捉它 引诱它如可以的话
We need to trap it, lure it somehow.
该驾驶通道
The drive-through!
欢迎来到恐龙汉堡
Welcome to Dino-Burger.
我需要五十个汉堡 要尽快
I need 50 burgers to go as fast as you can!
我们有一个翼龙玉米饼的促销
We're having a promotion on our pterodactyl tacos.
你听到吗 五十个汉堡
You heard me, 50 burgers!
两瓶特大的苏打汽水
And two extra-large sodas.
哇
Whoa!
感谢你的乘骑
Thanks for the ride!
脚印 我可以跟随这些走
Tracks! I can follow these.
不 这是一个陷阱
No! It's a trap!
欢迎来到我们的家 泰拉
Welcome to our home, Tyra.
要不要沾少许的热点焦油
Care to take a little dip in some hot tar?
嘿 朱莉娅
Hello? Julia?
朱莉娅
Julia!
你在上谷的霸权已完蛋了 泰拉
Your reign in the Upper Valley is finished, Tyra.
我们已接管了
We're taking over now.
嘿
Hey!
时间机器
The time machine!
啊 你有两个小宝贝要保护了
Ah! You've got two little babies to protect.
这将使你更艰难来保护自己了
That'll make it twice as hard to protect yourself.
对不起 朱莉娅 非常糟糕的救援
Sorry, Julia. Pretty lousy rescue.
-厄尼在哪里 -我不知道
-Where's Ernie? -I don't know.
天啊 我得做些什么
Oh, man. I've gotta do something.
来吧 泰拉
Come on, Tyra.
干脆放弃吧 让大家也好过吧
Just give up, and we'll make this easy.
从来不
Never!
不然我们将会用强硬的方式解决了
Then we'll do it the hard way.
来吧 我们快离开这里吧
Come on! Let's get out of here!
找出那些怒吼声是从哪里来的
Find out where those roars came from.
尽量不要被吃掉
And try not to get eaten.
这是很好的建议
That is good advice.
呵...
Oh...
来吧
Come on!
来吧 拿去吃吧 小家伙
Come and get it, little guy.
好吃 好吃
Yum, yum.
是这样了
That's it.
呵呵 小兄弟 如果PTA当局看到我现在这样
Oh, brother, if the PTA saw me now,
他们会收回那奖项的
they'd take back their award.
所有这些反脂肪的家伙
All these trans fats.
来吧 来吧 差一点到了
Come on. Come on. Almost there.
只需多几步
Just a few more steps.
捉到你了
Got you!
唷
Phew!
泰拉的宝贝
Tyra's baby!
不好了
Oh, no.
终于有一餐我们不用与莎克分享的
Finally, a meal we don't have to share with the Sarcos!
我要好好享受这
I'm gonna enjoy this.
我有说可跳在我身上吗 几时我有说可跳在我身上
Did I say jump on me? When I did say jump on me?
看我的
Look at me!
咘 呀
Boo-yah!
道奇
Dodger
厄尼
Ernie!
真棒的吼声
Awesome roar!
让我们去找恐龙妈妈吧
Let's go find Dino-Mom!
至少我们跌落在一些暖暖和湿湿的地方
At least we landed in something warm and squishy.
噢
Ugh!
好了吧 这绝对比灭种更糟糕了
Terrific. This is worse than extinction.
嗯...嘿 怎么灭种
Um... Hey, what's extinction?
耶啊
Yeah!
嘿 这是很捧的
Hey. That was brilliant!
这就是马克斯的吹嘘方案然后厄尼去使用它
That's the kind of plan Max always brags that Ernie makes.
他总是比我相信他很聪明的
He always was smarter than I gave him credit for.
好吧 来吧 让我们再想想办法吧
All right, come on. Let's figure this out.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们又回到了起点
We're back where we started!
厄尼
Ernie!
大家好
Hey, guys!
伙计们 伙计们 伙计们
Guys! Guys! Guys!
她保护你的安全
She kept you safe.
她一直在为我们争斗
She's been fighting for us!
对付那些我们在博物馆看到的 帝王鳄
Against those things we saw in the museum, Sarcosuchuses.
我看见他们了
I saw them.
我喜欢他们多一点当他们只是化石时
And I liked them a lot better when they were just fossils.
厄尼
Ernie!
整个地方要塌下来了
The whole place is coming down!
时间机器
The time machine!
但是恐龙妈妈...
But Dino-Mom...
厄尼 我们没有太多的时间了
Ernie, we don't have much time.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
等一下 我们不能离开她
Wait! We can' t just leave her!
现在 厄尼 我们得走了
Now, Ernie! We've got to go!
大家快一点
Hurry up, you guys!
厄尼 把钥匙给我