She grounded me.
厄尼 厄尼 厄尼
Ernie! Ernie! Ernie!
厄尼 马克斯 再一次
Ernie. Max. Max again.
恐龙妈妈 我 道奇
Dino-Mom. Me, Dodger.
嘿 快来这里
Hey, come here a sec!
之前你们有见过像这些脚印吗
You guys ever seen tracks like these before?
咦
Huh?
-没有 -巢的四周围都有
-No. -They're all around the nest.
好像有某东西来过在查些什么的
Like something's been checking it out.
我不知他们去了哪一边
I can't tell where they go.
朱尔斯 来这里
Jules, come here!
他们从河里来的
They're coming from the river!
来吧 让我们跟随他们
Come on! Let's follow them.
嘿 妈 你打算让他们离开这巢 是吗
Hey, Mom! Are you gonna let them leave the nest, huh?
好吧 我也想看这些脚印会引导我们去那儿
Well, I want to see where these tracks lead to.
而这对他们来说将是很好的训练
And it'll be good practice for them.
训练 你知道 好想法 妈
Practice! You know, good thinking, Mom!
这就是为什么你是妈妈
That's why you're the mom!
沿岸都没东西了 来吧
The coast is clear. Come on.
快拿住它 我们走吧 我们走吧
Grab it. Let's go. Let's go.
安静 要小心 不要砸到 尽量不...
Quiet. And be careful, don't drop it. And try not to...
我抓住了 我抓住了 小心那蛋
I got it! I got it! Watch the egg.
你抢那蛋 我就抢你的
You scramble that egg, and I'll scramble you!
来吧 拿一个蛋 有多难呢
Come on! Carrying an egg, how hard can it be?
我得到所要的东西 忍♥你了
The stuff I gotta put up with!
你还是追踪着那些脚迹 朱莉娅
You've still got them, Julia?
是啊 这些脚印是旧的
Yeah, these marks are a little older,
我想这里有三组不同的脚印
and I think these ones are three different sets of tracks.
但肯定全都同一路线的
Definitely traveling together though.
你真的擅长于此
You're really good at this.
几乎所有的东西我都学会了 我是从监视厄尼时学来的
Almost everything I learned, I learned from spying on Ernie.
厄尼 怎么回事
Ernie, what's up?
这段时间你行态一直有点奇怪的
You've been acting really weird for a while.
大家看 我居然有...
Look, guys, I actually had the...
嘿 看看这个
Hey, look at this!
伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 伙计们
Guys, guys, guys, guys!
脚印是全来自那里的 山谷整体的一部分
The tracks come from down there, a whole other part of the valley.
让我们去瞧瞧吧
Let's check it out!
我们还是不要罢了
Or let's not.
又什么了
What's the big deal?
我们已从你身上学习到了 我们可以处理这儿的任何状况
We learned from you. We can handle whatever is down there.
我不认为她会给我们去吧
I don't think she's gonna let us.
这是你的感觉如何吧当妈告诉你不能的时候 厄尼
Is this how you feel when Mom tells you no, Ernie?
她知道这个地方比我们多 也许我们应该听她的
She knows this place better than we do. Maybe we should listen.
你的头被碰坏还是什么的
Did you hit your head or something?
这将会是比这更好的
It'd be better than this.
听着 我们必须看紧我们的宝宝比以往更甚
Listen, we have to watch the babies closer than ever.
我不想让他们靠近那低谷
I don't want them near the Lower Valley.
不会 不会是低谷 斯派莎克兄弟都在那儿
No, not the Lower Valley! The Sarco Brothers are down there!
他们有成排的大尖牙齿 和爪可剥你皮与粉碎你
They got teeth, rows of teeth! And claws for ripping and shredding!
再有就是在地震和火烫的岩浆
And then there's the earthquakes and the boiling hot magma!
和焦油坑 我敢肯定 他们会没事的
And the tar pits. I'm sure they'll be fine though.
哦 我不能相信这是我的车
Oh, I can't believe that's my car!
是啊 看起来不错 不是吗
Yeah. Looks good, doesn't it?
你知道
You know,
我从来没有过这种快速或高效地的制做在我的人生中
I've never worked this fast, or efficiently, in my life.
再说 我从来没有想过要从白垩纪时期去救我的儿子
Then again, I've never had to rescue my son from the Cretaceous Period.
这是令人惊叹的看你的工作
It's amazing watching you work.
嘿 你知道你并没有懈怠自己
Hey, you know, you're no slouch yourself.
我几乎正准备放弃了 来个午睡
I was ready to give up and take a nap
再你开始通过扩音器尖叫之前
before you started screaming through that bullhorn.
很抱歉
Sorry.
我能体会到厄尼他的能量活力的
I can see where Ernie gets his energy.
是啊
Yeah.
团队合作
To teamwork?
哦 我不...我...
Oh, l don' t... l...
对 为什么不呢
on, why not?
也许我就偷偷溜走 下去看看有什么
Maybe I'll just sneak away and see what's down there.
朱莉娅 马克斯 她是一只恐龙
Julia! Max, she's a dinosaur.
她无法明白我们的
She can't understand us.
你会给我们惹麻烦的
You're gonna get us in trouble.
电源键
The power key!
我没想到我会把它找回来 咦
I didn't think I'd ever get this back! Huh?
呃...
Uh...
我的意思是...
I mean...
等等 你没有想到你会找它回来 这什么意思
Wait. You didn't think you'd get it back? What does that mean?
我看从时间机器掉下来的 然后我把它放在我的口袋里
I saw it fall off the time machine, and I put it in my pocket.
你说什么
You what?
你们都这么着急要回去了 但我还没有准备好要回
You guys were in such a hurry to get back, and I wasn't ready!
我不想回去妈那里又与她的规则和软禁等
I didn't want to go back to Mom and her rules and being grounded!
你能怪我吗
Can you blame me?
所以你让我们留在这儿
So instead you made us stay here
而我们可能会被一些什么吃掉了
where we could have been eaten by anything?
然后差点让我们滞留在这儿永远吗
And then almost got us stranded forever?
这就像妈说你的 厄尼
It's just like Mom said about you, Ernie!
你不关心其他人会发生什么的
You don't care what could happen to other people
你只要有你的娱乐而已
as long as you're having your fun!
好吧 看 我已发现电源键 让我们走吧
Okay, look. I found the power key, so let's just go.
那时间机器
The time machine!
嘿 我没拿好不好
Hey, I didn't take that!
现在我们永远不能回家了
Now we'll never get home.
-朱尔斯 一切会没事的 我们会...-不
-Jules, it'll be okay. We'll... -Don't!
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
我想念妈妈 但你不 是吗 厄尼
I miss Mom, but you don't, do you, Ernie?
我当然是了
Of course I do.
哦 可怜的孩子
Oh, poor babies.
有什么大不了的 这只是一个蛋壳吧
What's the big deal? It's just an eggshell.
-为什么泰拉还没来 -嗯...
-Why hasn't Tyra come yet? -Well...
我以为她关心这个件东西的
I thought she cared about this thing.
可能是因为我们做了这么好的工作
Could be 'cause we did such a good job.
我们真是偷窃高手 她甚至不知道它已不见了
We're such master thieves, she don't even know it's gone!
我们是不是很捧
Aren't we great?
她不来了 因为重要的是她
She's not coming because what's important to her really
是她的宝贝孩子
are her babies.
他们是很可爱的
They are so cute!
也很粉红的
And so pink!
让我吃了他 求你
Let me eat him, please.
如果下一个任务他们再失败了
If they fail their next mission.
给我拿下泰拉其中一个宝贝儿 那么她就会来
Bring us one of Tyra's babies, then she'll come.
好 我们需要的是一个计划 什么计划
Okay. All we need is a plan, right? Like what?
希望我们能生活1亿年 所以我们可以再次看到妈
Hope we live for 100 million years so we can see Mom again?
没有 但...
No, but...
但是...
But...
厄尼 你是个天才
Ernie, you are a genius!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
朱尔斯 妈告诉过我们怎么做的
Jules, what does Mom tell us to do
如果她不在时我们离开了屋子
if we leave the house and she's not there?
留一个便条
Leave a note.
对 那么 如果我们能刻一些字给马克斯的爸爸
Right! So what if we carve a note for Max's dad
教他怎么将那时间机器成功操作
showing him what he has to do to get his time machine to work?
成功操作
To work?
那是...
Which is?
只是将苏打汽水溅在那控件上
Just splash soda on the controls!
对 我们要刻的地方一定要让她也会看到
Right! And we carve it somewhere we know she'll see it.
-特别在某处 像一个标志的 -开工
-Someplace special, like a landmark. -Carve it.
某些地方我们每天都看到的
Someplace we look at every day.
神秘岩石
JULIA AND MAXI Mystery Rock!
全中
Bingo!
好吧...
Okay.
你做完了吗 是不是准备好了 好了吗
Are you finished yet? Is it ready? Is it finished?
我们可以试试吗