Careful!
嘿 这是怎么回事
Hey, what's the deal?
红外线移♥动♥探测器
Infrared motion detector.
喔...
Oh.
等等
Wait.
看这个
Watch this.
等一等 我们来了
Hang on, we're going in!
厄尼 我完全想成为你当我长大时
Ernie, I totally want to be you before I grow up.
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
好了 现在
Okay, now.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
-在一个规模的...-九百
-On a scale of... -Nine hundred.
火箭游板无法比较
No offense to the rocket board.
无可取代的
None taken.
哦
Ooh.
"帝王鳄"嗯
"Sarcosuchus." Hmm.
我肯定不会想见到它在黑暗的胡同
I sure wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley.
有了这样的牙齿 我不想和它在任何地方遇到吧
With teeth like that, I wouldn't want to meet him anywhere.
你又骗了你妈一次了 厄尼 嗯
You've fooled Mom for the last time, Ernie. Hmm.
这是你的四角钱
Here's your quarter.
你最好打电♥话♥给律师吧
Better call a lawyer.
保护这地区
Secure the area!
大家保持冷静
Stay frosty, boys.
我感觉到科学馆里有入侵者
I smell spies from the Science Museum.
哈
Ha.
让我们走吧
Let's ride.
喔
Wow!
-封闭周边 -嗯 好吧
-Seal the perimeter! -Uh, okay.
-一到十的规模有多大 -减五十
-Scale of one to 10? -Minus 50!
你刚学会骑这个东西
You just learned how to ride this thing
你也看不到前面的地方
and you can't see where you're going.
放心吧 马克斯 这个地方的东西位置我完全记住的
Chillax, Max! I've got this place totally memorized!
我抓到他们了 我抓到他们了 哇
I've got them. I've got them! Whoa!
我们正的在做呢
We're doing it!
我不能相信你怀疑我 马克斯 我有点伤心呢
I can't believe you doubted me, Max. I'm a little hurt.
服务出口在左边
Service exit on the left.
我不这么认为
GUARD 13 I don't think so.
哇 哇 哇 哇
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
感谢这个奖项
Thank you for this award.
抓到你了 你这小...
Got you, you little...
呵...
Oh.
现在让我们大家来注意一下
Now let me direct your attention to
他们就是制♥造♥麻烦小家伙了
the Boy-Are-They-In-Trouble-A-Sauruses.
好吧 我能指出"技术上"我没有违背你好吗
Okay, can I just point out that "technically" I didn't disobey you?
厄尼
Ernie.
你说放学后去看店的 我有经过那里
You said go to the store after school, and I stopped by.
有证据 我留了张纸条
There's proof! I left a note!
是啊 看到了吗 我没有违抗你
Yeah, see? I didn't disobey you.
我只是在一个简化教育的路径吧
I just took a brief, educational detour!
你是有违反我 你知道的
You did disobey, and you know it.
此外 博物馆的东西也被损坏了
Plus, the museum was damaged.
它们的摆设全被打散乱了
Their display was disrupted.
我知道了 妈 对不起
I know, Mom. I'm sorry.
你的行为影响到其他人 厄尼 你必须学会这一点
Your actions affect other people, Ernie. You have to learn that.
我必须能够指望你 以及总有一天 别人亦如此
I have to be able to count on you, and someday, others will, too.
我真的想看看那些恐龙骨头罢了
I just really wanted to see those bones.
他们是化石 甜心 他们已经存在数百万年了
They're fossils, honey. They've been around for millions of years.
他们不会去任何地方
They're not going anywhere.
现在 我软禁你三个星期
Now, I'm grounding you for three weeks!
-妈 -这是我的原则 厄尼
-Mom! -It's my rule, Ernie,
没有妥协的
and no compromising.
现在回去你的房♥间 关上门 直到我叫你吃饭
Now go to your room and close the door until I call you for dinner.
咦
Huh?
"今年的好母亲"咦 没有人问我投票的
"Mother of the year," huh? Nobody asked for my vote.
你就不能好好自己的生活吗
Can't you make your own life interesting
而不是总是在搞乱我吧
instead of always butting in on mine?
三周 你什么都得到了吧
Three weeks! That's more than you've ever gotten!
如果那报♥警♥没触响的话 我就不会得到这些东西了
I wouldn't have gotten anything if that alarm hadn't gone off.
我知道一个事实马克斯和我...
And I know for a fact Max and I...
当 当
Ta-da!
是你
You!
我什么
Me what?
你要付出代价的
You are gonna pay for this!
享受你的三周软禁吧
Enjoy your three weeks of house arrest!
不公平吧
It's not fair!
没完没了呀
It never ends!
"是时间去看店 厄尼"
"Time to go to the store, Ernie!"
"是时间作小提琴练习 厄尼"
"Time for violin practice, Ernie!"
"是时间来打扫房♥间 厄尼"
"Time to clean your room, Ernie!"
怎么样来些"厄尼的时间"
How about some Ernie time?
我什么时候可以做我自己的规则
When can I make my own rules?
呸
Bah!
这里有一个打开的窗口在我旁边
There's an open window right next to me.
任何其他的时间我不会三思而后行
Any other time I wouldn't think twice.
我不能
I can't.
我不可以
I won't.
但我必须
But I must.
他是令人难以置信的
He's unbelievable.
马克斯 开门 来了
Max, open up! Coming!
我爸的新的开门制还是有一些问题
Still a few bugs in my dad's new door opener.
您认为
You think?
你妈没有...
Your mom didn't...
你妈没有惩罚你
Your mom didn't punish you?
不 不
No! No!
住手 停下来
Stop it! Stop it!
是啊 她软禁了我三个星期
Yeah. She grounded me for three weeks.
然而你却在这里
And yet you're here.
那你♥爸♥呢
How about your dad?
他说 我一定要帮他在车♥库♥里在学校的一个月后
He says I have to help him in the garage after school for a month.
好像我心很想似的
Like I mind!
谁愿意啦
Man, who would?
不 厄尼的妈妈不让他喝苏打汽水
No, Ernie's mom doesn't let him have soda.
厄尼的妈不在这里
Ernie's mom isn't here.
啊
Ah!
几时你的车♥库♥变得更大了
Did your garage get bigger?
是啊 我们把车卖♥♥了 以腾出更多空间来做实验
Yeah. We sold the car to make room for more experiments.
爸 厄尼在这里 在后面这里
Dad! Ernie's here! Back here!
哦
Ooh.
嘿 圣地亚哥博士 时间机器怎么样了
Hey, Dr. Santiago! How's the time machine coming along?
四年了 还不行
Four years, and still doesn't work.
在很长一段时间里 我想到了电源键没有正确的连接到
For a long time I thought the power key wasn't connected right.
现在 我敢肯定问题在控制面板中
Now I'm pretty sure it's in the control panel.
让我们看看 时间流继电器 校准
Let's see. Chronal stream relay, calibrated.
物质传递仪表 运行着
Matter transferal gauge, operational.
我就是不明白
I just don't know.
你会搞定它的 爸
You'll get it, Dad.
我们会搞定它的
We'll get it.
你知道那吸尘机器人
You know the vacuuming robot?
我敢打赌我可以
I'll bet I can
重新利用其电容的时间机器的电源搭桥
re-purpose its capacitors for the time machine's power bypass.
当我可以做自己的规则的时候
A time when I could make my own rules?
-在一个规模之一到十...-你不能指望那么高
-On a scale of one to 10... -You can't count that high.
毫无疑问的
No doubt.
偷跑出来和喝苏打汽水
Sneaking out and drinking a soda,
双重抓证
double busted!
你这无聊牛逼妹
You tattling twerp!
三个星期其实没什么的
Three weeks is nothing!
我拍到的罪证足够让你被软禁三年了
I've got enough pictures here to get you grounded for three years.
老兄 要小心
Dudes, be careful!
有一些东西连我爸都不知道是什么的
Some of this stuff, even my dad doesn't know what it might do!
给我那电♥话♥