I don't wanna lose my brothers and sisters!
我刚刚才遇见他们 等我
I've just met them! Wait for me!
哇
MAXI Whoa!
咦 嗯
Huh? Hmm.
我们现在怎样
What do we do now?
享受这游程吧
Enjoy the ride!
哇
Whoa.
马克斯 哇
MAXI Whoa!
巨石
Boulder!
大 大的巨石
Big, big boulder!
马克斯 抓紧朱莉娅
Max, grab on to Julia!
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
我发明了一种新的运动
I'm inventing a new sport!
好家伙
Oh, boy!
厄尼
Ernie!
太棒了
Oh, great.
好吧 我再次解释该计划
Okay, I'm gonna explain the plan one more time,
我发誓如果你再不明白这 我会甩你到焦油坑
and I swear if you don't get it, I'll dump you in a tar pit myself!
即使你不明白 假装像你懂一样
Even if you don't understand, pretend like you do.
我们要去偷袭泰拉的巢 并在她第一时间走开时
We sneak up on Tyra's nest, and the first time she walks away,
我们去那里取蛋
we go in there and take the egg.
我期待着偷偷行动的那部分 我是一个非常好的偷窃者
I'm looking forward to the sneaking up part! I'm a really good sneaker!
哎哟
Ouch!
有东西咬我
Something bit me!
什么动物这么糟去咬你这臭袋
What animal would be desperate enough to bite you, stink bag?
帮他拉出来
Help him pull it out.
我呢 为什么我总是要从他的脚帮他拉出东西
Me? Why do I always have to pull stuff out of his feet?
为什么不是你
Why not you?
因为我是揍人者 你看到吗 不是一个拖拉者
Because I'm a smacker! You see? Not a puller!
总有一天我去揍惨他的
I am gonna smack him some day.
痒痒
It tickles!
站稳一点 你这大脚豆脑 你脚趾间有壳类
Hold still, you big-footed bean-brain. You got crust between your toes!
哦 那是一只吃剩的蜥蜴
Oh, that's leftover lizard.
哦 当心 你会是我...
Oh, watch out! You're gonna make me...
哥们你真恶心 呵呵小子 这很不好的
Man, you're disgusting! Oh, boy, that was bad.
你拉出来了吗
Will you just pull it out already?
我们有工作要做
We've got work to do.
-噢 -耶 但没下一次
-Ow! -Yeah! But never again.
-在一个规模...-三百五十
-On a scale... -Three hundred and fifty!
咘 呀
Boo-yah!
呵
Oh.
咦
Huh?
呃...
Uh...
厄尼 他在逗我吗
Ernie, is he making fun of me?
厄尼 厄尼 厄尼
Ernie! Ernie! Ernie!
嘿 他会说话
Hey! He can talk!
他刚一直在重复我们说什么 但是这是令人难以置信
He's just repeating what we say, but that's incredible!
你做得很好 帮助我们躲闪旁边那些岩石
You did great, helping us dodge around all those rocks.
我会叫你为"道奇"
I'm gonna call you Dodger.
道奇
Dodger?
道奇 道奇 道奇 道奇 道奇
Dodger, Dodger, Dodger, Dodger, Dodger!
快看一看究竟
Check it out.
阿♥拉♥莫龙 这些东西像可活得永远
Alamosauruses! Those things live like forever!
我已告诉过泰拉当怀孕时
I told Tyra too much red meat is not good
不要吃太多红肉对身体不好
when you are pregnant, and look!
他们全都是小侏儒了
They're all runts.
赖氏龙[兰伯龙]别担心 他们是素食主义者
Lambeosauruses! Don't worry. They're strictly vegetarian.
老兄 你是什么 像一个健身怪物
Dude. What are you now? Like a workout freak?
你有没有听说过 这叫适者生存
Haven't you heard? It's survival of the fittest.
嘿 翼手龙
Hey, Pterodactyls!
哇
ERNIE AND MAXI Whoa!
如果靠这几个"小不点"保护我们免受莎克伤害
If those things are gonna protect us from the Sarcos,
哈哈 我们全都死了
we're all dead.
还是在我们的母亲旁比较安全吧 走吧
We'll be safer at my mother's. Come on.
哇
Wow!
这真是太神奇了
This is really amazing!
而且你永远不会看到这一点 如果我没有打破妈的规则
And you would never have seen this if l hadn't broken Mom's rules.
好吧 这是值得的 我们可以回去了
Okay, this was worth it. We can go back.
什么 回巢
What? To the nest?
没有 到...
No, to...
怎么了
What's the matter?
呃...没什么 我 嗯...
Uh... Nothing, I, uh...
看 妈妈来了这里
Looks like Mom's here, after all.
孤儿
Some sitter
我以为我可以信任你做保姆工作带好我的孩子
you turned out to be, Orphan. I thought I could trust you with my babies.
他们可能会误进入低谷 并且如果遇到莎克...
They could have gone into the Lower Valley, and if the Sarcos...
嘿 我有密切关注他们的
Hey, I was keeping an eye on them.
至少有一只自己的眼睛是看着 也许另一只眼睛
At least one of my eyes! Maybe the other eye.
我从来不知道要怎么做吧
I never know what it's gonna do.
但是 妈 你知道 孩子们会测试你的
But, Morn, you know, kids are gonna test you.
这就是他们想做的 除了我 我是一个好孩子
That's what they do! Except me, I'm a pretty good kid!
好吧 那么 如果他们打算开始自己在外面躏的话
Well, then, if they're going to start wandering off on their own,
是时候来教他们如何生存如果没有我在身边保护他们
it's time to teach them to survive without me there to protect them.
妈 他们是很强韧的 和...
Mom, they're a lot tougher then they look. And
他们叫我道奇 我有点喜欢它
they called me Dodger. I kind of like it.
哇 哇...
Whoa, whoa...
厄尼 厄尼
Ernie? Ernie?
我来了 道奇 我来了 但我还是要去找那电源键
I'm coming, Dodger, I'm coming, but I've gotta find that power key.
电源键
Power key.
不要误会我的意思
Don't get me wrong.
你和恐龙妈都是很棒的 这地方也是太神奇了
You and Dino-Mom are great, and this place is amazing!
太神奇了 太神奇了
Amazing! Amazing!
只是这不是家
It's just not home.
家
Home?
家 家 家
Home! Home! Home!
我不会让一些小暴龙来吓唬我吧
Was I gonna let some little, teeny raptor scare me?
当然不会
Heck, no.
耶啊
Yeah!
糟糕
Oops.
哇
Whoa!
哇
Whoa!
真棒
Awesome!
哦
Oh!
咘 呀
Boo-yah!
想到什么吗
Thought of anything yet?
我在困扰着如马克斯被大食肉恐龙包围着
I'm sort of stuck on Max surrounded by carnivorous dinosaurs.
-你 -难道你不是科学家吗
-You? -Aren't you supposed to be the scientist?
是 我是
Yes. Yes, I am!
我应该设法把我们的孩子带回来
And I should be approaching getting our kids back
像任何其他科学上的问题
like any other scientific problem.
好了 时间机器向上移♥动♥受了阻数据流
Okay, the time machine moves up the chronal streams
向着他们的出发点
toward their starting point.
嗯
Hmm.
-所以等孩子们回来...-等等
-So for the kids to get back to us... -Wait.
为什么他们要回来我们这儿
Why do they have to come back to us?
那是否一个很难回答的问题
Is that a trick question?
不 我的意思是 我们可以去那里与他们一起
No. I mean, we could go to them!
我们没有另一个时间机器
We don't have another time machine.
但是你建了一个
But you built one!
是的 但它花了四年去试验和修正各种错误
Yes, but it took four years of trial and error.
那是因为你从未得过PTA的奖项就是
That's because you never had the PTA Mother
"年之母亲管理你的时间"
of the Year managing your time!
求求你只要给我一个半小时去找寻那电源键
Please, just give me half an hour to find that power key.
我已经决定要找到那电源键为止
I've got to find that power key,
我不要听到"不能"的答案
and I can't take no for an answer!
咦
Huh?
-马克斯 厄尼在哪里 -厄尼
-Max! Where's Ernie? -Ernie.
-厄尼 -我不知道
-Ernie. -I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
咦 厄尼 你怎么了
Huh? Ernie, what happened to you?
她软禁了我