Yep, he and Max are in the garage. I think Julia's here, too.
-他们正在看那个时间机器 -哦
-They're looking at the time machine. -Oh.
时间机器
Time machine?
好 她在忙着 让我们出去探索吧
Okay. While she's busy, let's go exploring.
去找那电源键 来吧
For the power key. Come on!
噢 厄尼 如果你被吃掉的话
Oh, Ernie, if you get eaten,
我还是会告诉妈
I'll still tell Mom!
你做什么都可以 反正我玩得很开心
Do whatever. I'm having fun.
嗯...
Um...
你好 妈
Hi. Mom?
妈咪 我可以出去...
Mommy. Can I go out...
看到了吗 你不应该去任何地方的
See? You're not supposed to go anywhere.
每天早上总是有一个方法的 只是一个时间问题而己
There's a way around any morn. It's just a matter of finding it.
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
那是什么
What is it?
洛奇 你大哥带来了礼物
Lookee! Your big brother brought presents!
让我看看 他们在哪里 他们在哪里
Let me see them! Where are they? Where are they?
孤儿
Orphan.
哦 恭喜 妈 三胞胎 是吧
Oh, congrats, Mom! Triplets, huh?
我需要看到他们 我需要看到他们 他们在哪里
I need to see them. I need to see them. Where are they?
哦 他们在这儿
Oh, there they are!
哦 他们是不同颜色的 他们不同颜色的
Oh! They're different colors! They're different colors!
我有兄弟姐妹了 我终于有了兄弟姐妹
I've got siblings. I've finally got siblings!
你知道吗 有人可以玩捉迷藏和去吃了
You know, someone to play hide-and-go-eat with!
在长途旅行 你知道的
And on long trips, you know,
我们会争谁有权坐在妈妈的驼背上
we'll fight over who has to sit on Mom's hump.
那永远不会是我的 当然 你知道
It will never be me, of course. You know?
我们会一遍又一遍地唱同样的歌♥
And we'll sing the same songs over and over.
主要是我喜欢的歌♥曲
Mostly the songs I like.
而对于我们的生活的其余部分 我们将视对方彼此为好友
And for the rest of our lives we'll have each other as friends!
最好的朋友 你知道的 直到永永远远
Best friends! You know forever and ever.
一个问题 为什么他们看起来那么奇怪
One question. Why do they look so weird?
这是一只怎么样的恐龙
What kind of dinosaur is that?
毫无头绪 但它不是一个霸王龙
No clue. But it's not a T-Rex.
是啊 没有什么损害的 真的
Yeah, no harm done, really.
只是那保安要换条新的裤子
The security guard just has to get new pants.
嗯 这不是我想生气的...
Well, that's not what I'm angry about...
是什么
What is that?
嘿 这不是孩子们的时间机器吧
Hey, that's not the kids or the time machine!
呵呵
Oh.
那么 是什么呢
So, what is it?
这是一个恐龙蛋
It's a dinosaur egg.
如果我没有记错的话 霸王龙蛋
If I'm not mistaken, a T-Rex!
对不起
Excuse me?
如果这里有个来自白垩纪的恐龙蛋在我的车♥库♥里
If there's an egg from the Cretaceous Period in my garage,
这意味着一些时间传递的事必定发生了
that means matter transferal must have taken place.
这意味着 不知何故孩子们
And that means, somehow the kids,
他们一定弄到我的时间机器操作了
they must have gotten my time machine to work.
-原谅我 -哇
-Excuse me? -Whoa.
他们已经回到几百万年过去了
They've gone back millions of years in the past.
对不起
Excuse me!
现在 不要惊慌 苏 这是扭转只是一个问题...
Now, don't panic, Sue! It's just a matter of reversing the...
究竟你在说什么
What exactly are you saying?
我真的很讨厌这个地方
I really hate this place.
你可闭嘴吗 对不起
Will you shut up? Sorry.
斯派莎克先生
Mr. Sarco?
另一个斯派莎克先生 我们回来了
Mr. Other Sarco? We're back.
你的心腹已经返回来了
Your prodigal henchmen have returned.
莎克先生
Mr. Sarco?
另一个斯派莎克先生
Mr. Other Sarco?
啊 你在啊
Ah, there you are.
气势看起来不错
Looking good.
你们这班白♥痴♥花这么长时间在干嘛
What took you idiots so long?
他们在外面那里玩玩而已
They were out there goofing around.
现在让我们吃掉他们
Let's eat them now
否则他们的骨头的肉也懒了吧
before they goof the meat off their bones.
不要吃我 我最胖的
Don't eat me! I'm mostly fat!
如果我们不尽快搬迁 我们将不会有一个选择
If we don't relocate soon, we won't have a choice.
在于所有的地震与焦油热升
With all the earthquakes and the rising tar,
下面这里找食物时同时也越来越难了
the pickings are getting slim down here.
不久 没有东西再能在低谷生存下来
Soon, nothing in the Lower Valley will survive.
而当我们搞定泰拉后 上游河谷就属于我们的
And when we get rid of Tyra, the Upper Valley is ours for the taking.
我们需要处于在一个优势
We need an edge,
这就是为何你们会在这里 嗯 嗯
which is where you come in. Mmm-hmm.
所以你最好给我们带来了一些好的消息
So you better have brought us some good news,
或者开始期望我们只一口就吃掉你们
or start hoping we can eat you in just one bite.
我们是有消息 老大
We've got news all right, bosses.
消息对你蛮有用的
News you can use.
泰拉有了宝宝 三个
Tyra's had babies! Three of them!
是啊 他们真的很可爱 你只想掐掐他们自己的脸颊
Yeah! They're really cute. You just wanna pinch their widdle cheeks!
更多的孤儿收养
More adoptions?
不 她说他们是她自己的
No, she said they were her own!
看起来像还有另一个蛋仍然在她的巢里
And it looks like there's another egg still in her nest!
另一个蛋 啊
Another egg, huh?
如果拿走它 她就会来去寻找它
If it was taken, she'd come look for it.
然后我们就可以一劳永逸的搞定她了
And then we can take care of her, once and for all.
我的宝宝们第一个生命的夜晚
My babies' first night of life.
我等不及要教给他们一切了
I can't wait to teach them everything I know.
哦 终有一天 看他们打倒他们的第一个冠龙
Oh! And one day watch them take down their first Corythosaurus
...用他们的爪子和尖牙
with just their bare claws and their fangs.
你知道 这是一种很难想像他们这样做的
You know, it's kind of hard to actually picture them doing that,
但也许可以吧
but maybe.
-你也和他们一起睡吧 -晚安
-Okay. Into bed with you now. -Nighty-night.
咦
Huh?
现在是我们的机会去了...
Now's our chance to go...
寻找那电源键
To look for the power key.
不可能 你不会独自离开我一人
No way. You are not leaving me all alone,
数百万年以前...在半夜里
millions of years in the past, in the middle of the night!
好
Fine.
但是 我们要在明早上走在我们恐龙妈妈醒来之前
But we're going in the morning before our dino-mom wakes up.
苏 苏 你可冷静下来一点吗
Sue! Sue, will you calm down a little?
不
No!
等我先喘气后再来摇晃你
Going back to shaking you as soon as I catch my breath.
听着 时间机器具有自动系统的
Listen. The time machine has an automatic system
在三个小时它就会回来而减少时间流中断的
that returns it three hours after it left to minimize time stream disruption.
因此 时间机器应该显示在五的
So the time machine should show up in five,
四 三 二
four, three, two,
一
One!
呵 我猜是钟坏了
Huh, I guess the clocks are broken.
好了 现在我们去B计划
Okay, now we go to Plan B.
-什么是B计划 -开始想C计划
-What's Plan B? -Start thinking of Plan C.
从科学上来看
Look at it scientifically.
三双眼睛寻找一个电源开关键是比两双好吧 对不对
Three pairs of eyes looking for a power key is better than two, right?
-你看到什么了吗 -不 这里没有东西
-Do you see anything? -Nope, nothing back here.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
那里
That!
又是那古灵精怪的小恐龙了
Bet it's just that weird little dinosaur again.
听起来并不像古灵精怪的小...
Lt doesn't sound like that weird little...
越来越近了
It's coming closer!
好吧 也许你说得对
Okay, maybe you're right.
嘿 等等我
Hey, wait for me!
哇
Whoa!
抓到你
Got you!
你可迟点感谢我
You can thank me later.
哈哈 厄尼
Ernie!
哦 糟了
Uh-oh.
哦 妈将会很生气我了
Oh, Mom's gonna be so mad!
厄尼 我们该怎么办
Ernie, what do we do?
试抓住一些树干
Grab some logs!
我不想失去我的兄弟姐妹