哇哦
Whoo-hoo!
重返侏罗纪
如果按规模是一到十 火箭游板完全是一个三十七
On a scale of one to 10, rocket boarding is totally a 37!
这是特拉迪诺
This is Terra Dino.
一个相当不错居住的地方
A pretty decent place to live.
特别是 如果你是一个恐龙的狂热迷 像我这样的
Especially if you're a dinosaur fanatic, like me.
你知道吗 多个恐龙化石被发现在我们的沥青坑里
Did you know that more dinosaur fossils are discovered in our tar pits
比世界其他地方多的是
than anywhere else in the world?
如果你要来这里的话 我是一个非常棒的导游
If you ever want to come here, I'm an awesome tour guide.
抱歉 霍奇斯先生
Sorry, Mr. Hodges.
厄尼帕特里克
Ernie Fitzpatrick!
你怎么可以这样
How dare you?
嘿 妹妹 足球练习怎么样
Hey, sis. How was soccer practice?
妈妈会再次给你气死的
Mom's gonna be so mad at you. Again.
你知道你应该在店看管的
You know you're supposed to be watching the store!
这里有一个四角钱 朱尔斯
Here's a quarter, Jules.
呼应别人会关怀的
Call someone who cares.
如果你能找到一个公用电♥话♥
If you can find a payphone!
得了你
Got you.
她是说得很对于我妈妈
She's kind of right about my mom though.
如果她看到我她的头就会爆♥炸♥
Her head would explode if she saw me.
但我不是太担心
But I'm not too worried.
妈妈正忙于准备一个叫PTA的颁奖典礼
Mom's busy getting ready for some PTA award ceremony.
为人父母最重要的部分是制定规则
The most important part of being a parent is setting rules.
感谢这个奖项
Thank you for this award.
嗯
Hmm.
呵...
Oh.
厄尼 你来着吗
Ernie, are you on your way?
是啊 我只是刚停下来让朱莉娅借点钱
Yeah, I just stopped to let Julia borrow some money.
好吧 我要走了
Okay, I'm leaving now.
所以我要挂上了"十五分钟内回来"的牌子给你
So I'm gonna put up the "back in 15 minutes" sign for you.
我时常总是怎么说 厄尼
What do I always say, Ernie?
-留一个便条 -留一个便条
-Leave a note. -Leave a note.
所以十五分钟给你...到达时间应该是
So 15 minutes gives you until
二点五十三分吧 好吗
2:53 sharp, okay?
是的 知道了
Yep, got it!
我知道我妈是好意 但她总是一直关注着我
I know my mom means well, but she's always watching me.
我从来没有得到自♥由♥似的
I never get a second of freedom.
嗯
Hmm?
你好
Hello.
厄尼 你在商店了吗
Ernie, are you at the store yet?
-快到了 -好了 好了 别磨蹭了
-Getting there. -Okay, well, don't dawdle.
-快点去吧 -好吧 妈
-Just go as fast as you can. -Okay, Mom.
你听她说了 她说"我以最快的速度"
You heard her. She said "as fast as I can."
喔 呼
Whoo-hoo!
啊
Ah!
特拉迪诺自然历史博物馆 是世界上最优秀的地方了
Terra Dino Natural History Museum. Only the most excellent place on Earth!
这就是神秘的岩石
And this is Mystery Rock.
看到那雕刻吗
See that carving?
它引索回到白垩纪时期
It's been dated all the way back to the Cretaceous Period.
这是怪异的 谁会去雕刻它呢
Which is weird, 'cause who could have carved it?
大约在1 45亿年前是没有人类存在的
No humans were around 145 million years ago,
只有恐龙
just dinosaurs.
神秘的 是吧
Mysterious, huh?
对 这就是我们得到了这个名字
Right. That's where we got the name.
给回我
Give them back!
这是我最好的朋友 马克斯
That's my best friend, Max.
他以为他是酷的 这就为什么使他看起来如此酷的
He's way cooler than he thinks he is, which is what makes him so cool.
但有时其他孩子看不到这一点
But sometimes the other kids don't see that.
你觉得达芬奇可以拿到当他是个小孩子时
Do you think Leonardo da Vinci got picked on as a kid?
什么 谁
What? Who?
咦
Huh?
-看 闪闪的东西 -咦
-Look, something shiny! -Huh?
什么 在哪里
What? Where?
笨蛋
Suckers!
厄尼 火箭游板怎么了
Ernie, how's the rocket board?
-按一规模是...-三十七 宝贝
-On a scale of... -Thirty-seven, baby!
咘 呀
Boo-yah!
你和你♥爸♥完全胜过了一切吧
You and your dad totally outdid yourselves on this one!
哎 说到我爸...
Hey, speaking of my dad.
他发现新的化石样本 在二十三和二十九挖掘的地方
He found new fossil samples at digs 23 and 29.
他们在明天会做正式揭幕的
They're doing the formal unveiling tomorrow.
太酷了
Too cool!
一个新的展览 我等不及了
A new exhibit? I can't wait!
等等
Wait.
但展览还没开放呢
But the exhibit isn't open.
并且你应该是帮助你妈看店吗
And aren't you supposed to be helping out at your mom's shop?
老兄 你听起来像我妈
Dude, you sound like my mom,
她所说的"做这个 做那个"...的东西
with all her "do this, do that" stuff.
难道你不知道打破规则
Don't you know breaking the rules
是作为一个小孩子的最重要的部分
Is the most important part of being a kid?
咦
Huh?
为人父母最重要的部分是制定规则
The most important part of being a parent is setting rules.
一旦您设置的规则
Once you set rules,
关键是要确保他们完全按照你想要的方式
the key is making sure they're followed exactly the way you want.
我做的一切按她要我做的
I do everything she wants me to do,
只是没有依照她的方式来做罢了
just not exactly the way she wants me to.
这是一个妥协
It's a compromise.
没有妥协
No compromises!
好的目标
A good goal
是使遵守规则的家庭项目
is to make observance of the rules a family project.
那当然 这并不意味着我赞同闲聊
That, of course, doesn't mean I endorse tattling.
嗯
Hmm.
准备开始运行"大型的猛击"
Ready to begin Operation Massively Busted.
哦 富有美感的古代历史
Oh, the beauty of ancient history.
这是似鸡龙
This is Gallimimus.
它可以跑时速多达每小时二十英里...
He could run up to 20 miles per hour...
是二十五英里每小时 老兄 有没有看书的
Twenty-five miles per hour, dude. Read a book much?
那是"超级令人头疼的少年棘龙"
That, of course, was the Super-Juvenile-Pain-In-The-Neckasaurus.
好了 我们继续前进
Okay, moving on.
嗯 嗯
Mmm-hmm.
通常情况下 孩子们认为自己知道的多过成人
Often, kids think they know more than adults.
他们当然不知道大人多
They don't know more than adults.
-我们不能 -哦 但我们必须
-We can't. -Oh, but we must.
看着吧
Keep look out!
嘘
Shh.
这看起来很复杂
This looks complicated.
我们需要一个变量算法
We'll need a variable algorithm
以组合的可能性去解决这排序
to sort combination possibilities.
那么它如没被锁定的可能性怎么样
What about the possibility it isn't locked?
咘 呀
Boo-yah!
哦耶 咘呀
Oh, yeah. Boo-yah.
我不知道我会否喜欢监狱里的食物
I wonder if I'll like prison food.
暴龙
Tyrannosaurus.
恶性 嗜血的杀手
The vicious, bloodthirsty killer.
攻击毫不手软
Attacks without mercy.
只是雕像吧 马克斯 完全不具威胁性的
Just statues, Max, totally non-threatening.
开始了
Here we go.
时时刻刻保持警惕
Constant vigilance.
这是大问题
That's the biggie.
如果我们让我们的警卫松惕一分钟
If we let our guard down for one minute,
谁知道什么样的麻烦我们的孩子可能发生
who knows what kind of trouble our kids might get into?
嗯
Hmm.
嘿 马克斯 瞧 这一定是它
Hey, Max! Look! This must be it.
是啊 但它盖着了
Yeah. But it's covered up.
-太糟了 让我们离开这里吧 -嗯
-Too bad. Let's get out of here. -Hmm.
我不是偷偷进来这里来只为了看一块个巨大的布
I didn't sneak all the way in here to see a giant bed sheet.
来吧 让我们把它拉下来
Come on. Let's pull it off.
呃 我不知道 厄尼
Uh, I don't know, Ernie.
我来这个角落拉 你去另一个角落拉
I'll get this corner. You get that one.
小心