你已经疯了 不 你现在对我很危险
You have gone nuts. No, you're a danger to me.
对休眠者很危险
You're a danger to the sleepers.
对整个方舟都很危险
You're a danger to this whole facility.
鲍尔 求你了
Bauer, please.
我这可不是生你的气
It's not like I'm mad at you.
不 这话我收回 我对你 非常生气
No, I take it back. I'm pretty mad at you.
给我个机会解释
Give me a chance to explain what happened.
机会没有第二回
No second chances.
你就把这当安乐死吧
Think of it as a mercy killing...
就像我该为自己家人做的那样
like I should have done with my family.
能和你聊天真好 伙计
Nice chatting with you, buddy.
你上哪儿去 你没有氧气了
Where you gonna go? You've got no air!
我在这里
I'm here.
我能上哪去呢 艾比
Where am I going, Abby?
呼吸
Breathe.
你来看
Just look.
你知道让我最心痛的是什么吗
You know what hurts the most?
背叛和谎言
The betrayal and the lies.
我那么信任你 你居然要对我下手
I trusted you. And you turned your back on me?
听好了 外头一无所有 你根本无处可去
Look, there's nothing out there. There's nowhere to go.
要不你还是回来吧
Why don't you come back here?
感觉如何啊 知道自己就要死在外头
How does it feel, knowing you're gonna die out there, huh?
回答我
Answer me!
我做到了 艾比 一切都会好起来的
I made it, Abby. Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来
Everything's gonna be okay.
卡特莱特
Cartwright?
你在不在
Did I get you?
文森特·鲍尔 你不必如此
Vincent Bauer, you don't have to do this.
我们也许是世界上仅存的两个人了
We might be the only ones left alive.
是吗
Yeah?
我躺在那儿等死时 你是不是就这么想的
Is that what you were thinking when I was laying there dying?
看你那张小照片的时候呢
When you were looking at your little photo?
对不起 是我的错
I'm sorry, I made a mistake.
嗯 我们都有错
Yeah, we both did.
好了 猫抓老鼠的游戏到此为止
All right, enough of this cat and mouse crap.
你也知道我不能放过你吧
You know I can't let this go, right?
我总不能回到维生仓去躺着
Go lay back down in my tank...
等着我最好的朋友在梦中干掉我
see if my best friend's gonna kill me in my sleep?
卡特莱特 别逼我把你当畜牲撵
Cartwright! Don't make me hunt you like a goddamn animal!
你不这么做 他就会杀了你
If you don't do this, he'll kill you.
用这个很快 也没有痛苦
It'll be quick. It'll be painless.
为了我们 你一定要动手
You have to do this for us.
你知道我有多难过吗 啊
You know how much this hurts me? Huh?
我们不是家人吗 家人啊
We're supposed to be family! Family!
她需要我
Yes, she needs me!
你看 你看
Look, look!
看你妹
Goddamn it!
她需要我 我向她保证过的
She does. I promised her.
听着 听着 我可以解释
Look, look, listen, I can explain everything.
原谅我 求你了 她需要我啊 我发过誓的
Look, please understand. Please, she needs me. I promised!
艾比 亲爱的 我发过誓 永远不会离开你
Abby, honey, I promise I'll never leave you.
永远不离开
I promised I'd never leave you.
你和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
-我不会离开你的 艾比 -你♥他♥妈♥和谁说话
-I'll never leave you, Abby. -Who are you talking to'!
对不起 艾比
I'm sorry. Abby!
我永远不会离开 对不起
I'll never leave you, I'm sorry!
这儿没人 没有人
There's nobody here! Nobody here!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
卡特莱特
Cartwright?
我知道你在这儿 伙计
I know you're in here, buddy.
你♥他♥妈♥当我傻啊
You think I'm stupid?
以为我猜不出来
Think I wouldn't figure it out?
至少现在我知道为什么这个白♥痴♥工作
At least now I know why this stupid job
对你如此重要了
is so important to you.
她一直都在这儿对吧
She was here all along, huh?
你挚爱的妻子
Your lovely wife?
你不想决定谁死谁活
You didn't want to decide who lives and who dies?
哦 这就是结果
Well, that's what it's come to.
卡特莱特
Cartwright.
马上出来 我们作个了断
Come out here right now, we'll end this.
否则我杀了她
I'll kill her.
你以为我不敢吗
You don't think I'll do it?
老子要在她眉心开个洞
I'll punch a hole right between her eyes.
你真应该看看自己那张脸
You should see the look on your face right now.
是我的天堂门票吗
My ticket to paradise, huh?
-振作点 伙计 -不 不用了
-Come on, man. -No, no, no.
好好照顾你的女人
Take care of your girl.
快去吧 伙计 时间不等人
Go on, man, the clocks ticking.
我还活着 艾比
I'm alive, Abby.
但现在只剩下我了
But...it's just me now.
维护这儿的设备正常运转
Keeping this place functional.
自己和自己说话
Talking to myself.
睡在被我杀死那个人的床上
Sleeping in the bed of the man I killed.
只有我孤身一人
Just me now.
和无尽的时间
And time.
艾比
Abby.