要不你留在这查看一下
Why don't you check over there?
你是说这个红色阀门吗
Wai!, did you say red valve?
不 别碰那个
No, don't touch that one.
外头的空气有毒
Reds the air outside.
嘿
Hey.
找到了 过来
Found it, over here.
紧急供电供气装置
Emergency air and power supply.
就这儿
Yeah, here.
起作用没
Is it working?
嘘 别说话
Shh. Shut up, man.
省点空气吧
Save your air.
不管用
It's not working.
还是没空气
Still nothing.
我曾有个妻子
I had a wife.
什么
What?
还有三个女儿
Three little girls.
这工作不是要求单身吗
I thought "unmarried" was one of the job requirements.
我撒谎了
I lied...
求个饭碗嘛 你懂的
to get the job, you know.
谁他妈知道世界末日真的会来呢
Who knew all this end-of-the world shit was real?
在他们锁上这里的门之前
Before they locked the doors.
你能想象留在地上那些人的样子吗
Can you imagine what it was like for them up there?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
那时其实我有一点时间
I had about a minute.
我可以爬上去 和他们在一起
I could've gone up, been with them.
他们会把我们都锁进来
And they sealed us in.
你无能无力的
There's nothing you could have done.
你不明白 你又没有过家庭
You don't understand. You don't have a family.
我能想象
I can imagine.
不 你不能
No, you can't.
现在只有你和我了
It's just you and me now.
我们就是家人
We're a family.
储备空气启动了
Reserved air just kicked in.
开始下一步吧
Time to make our next move.
赶快 时间很紧了
Let's go, clock's ticking.
那些东西在哪
Where the hell are they?
手册上没说
It doesn't say.
有没有看错区什么的
Maybe you're looking in the wrong section or something.
"休眠容易 维护与替换说明" 在这儿
"Deep Sleep Vessel, Service and Replacement Instruction," right here.
兄弟 我和你说过 这里的设备就是半调子
Man, I told you this is a half-ass operation.
他们连零备件都没给我们留
They don't even have spare parts for us.
不 在什么地方一定有备件 他们会留的
No, the parts are down here somewhere. They have to be.
瞧啊 最后关头胡拼乱凑的设备
You see, this is what happens
结果就是这个操行
when you slap things together at the last minute!
储藏室不止一个
This is not the only storage room.
老兄 这里每寸地方我都门清
Man, I know every inch of this place.
还看这建筑图搞毛啊
This blueprint isn't gonna help you.
长♥期♥储藏室
Long-term storage.
这都是给那些休眠者醒来时准备的垃圾
It's just a load of crap for when the sleepers wake up.
这个区域我们根本没维护
We're not maintaining that area.
这些数字是什么意思
What are those numbers for?
不知道
I don't know.
这里应该安全吧
It should be safe, right?
应该安全 毕竟还在大密封室之内
It should be, it's within the main seal.
封锁这里的唯一原因就是节省氧气
The only reason it's blocked off is to save oxygen.
我敢打赌备件就在里头
I bet the spare parts are in there.
好吧
All right.
一把定输赢
No second chances.
好
All right.
这地方脏死了
This place is creepy.
-像个洞穴什么的 -等等
-It's like a cave or something. -Stop.
害怕了 老兄
Scared, buddy?
有点幽闭恐惧而已
Just feeling a little claustrophobic, that's all.
闭嘴 别吹了
Cut it out. Cut it out!
什么动静
What was that?
动物之类的吧
Maybe it's an animal or something.
动物
How?
这地方连氧气都没有
There hasn't been any oxygen in here.
嗯 你说得对
Oh, yeah, you're right.
来吧 我们试试这扇门
Come on, let's try this door right here.
来吧
Come on.
鲍尔 这什么东西
Hey, Bauer, what's this?
你觉得像什么 还能是按♥摩♥浴缸不成
That's a Jacuzzi. What's it look like?
这些摄像头是干嘛的
What are these cameras for?
都没显示在我们的监视系统上
They don't show up on our monitors.
老式安全系统
That's the old security system.
防共♥党♥渗透的
Watch out for Commies.
你觉得这些东西还在运作吗
Do you think any of these still work?
不可能 这儿啥都没有 我们走吧
No. There's nothing here. Let's motor.
-我在这边找找 -好的
-I'll start over here. -All right.
瞧啊 这还有某人收藏的唱片
All right, bingo. Someone's record collection,
艾比 艾比 艾比
Abby, Abby, Abby.
鲍尔 我找到了
Bauer! I found it!
我找到了
I found it.
好家伙
Oh, yeah.
好了 我想应该差不多了
All right, I think it's ready.
什么叫"你想"
What do you mean, think?
我都准备去睡觉了
I'm ready for bed.
我先试试吧 以防万一
I should go in first, just in case something happens.
没什么万一 我们搞定了
Nothing's gonna happen. We did it.
-是吗 -没错
-Did we? -Yeah.
你跳进去 然后重头开始
Jump in. Gotta get back on the horse.
我再检查一下 马上就好
Let me just check something. Just a minute.
这样吧
Fine.
我替你入仓 你去启动监测系统
I'll pinch hit. You run the diagnostics.
不 还是我来吧 这是我的维生仓 应该我先上
No, I should do it. It's my tank. I should go in first.
我们越快搞定 就能越快睡觉
The sooner we do this, the sooner we get some sleep.
你确定
Sure about this?
当然
Yep.
有什么情况 给我个信♥号♥♥
If anything seems off, just give a sign.
-帮我拉上吧 -好
-Zip me up. -Okay.
-准备 -准备
-Ready? -Yeah.
嘿
Hey!
嗯 怎么了
Yeah, what?
你听到没
You hear that?
我什么都没听到
I don't hear anything.
好像是哪儿漏气
Sounds like a leak.
-真的吗 -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
这里的空气越来越稀薄了
And the air is definitely getting thinner in here.
-你确定 -当然
-You sure? -Yeah.
去检查一下气泵
Check the air pump.
好 我去查查
Okay, let me check.
卡特莱特
Cartwright?
让我出去吧 我去查
Hey, let me out of here. I'll check it.
气泵我自己去查
I'll check it myself.
卡特莱特
Cartwright!
卡特莱特
Cartwright!
卡特莱特
Cartwright!
鲍尔
Bauer'.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
上帝啊 真对不起
My God, I'm so sorry.
你没事吧 你没事吧
Are you okay? You okay?
你去哪儿了 我一直在喊你
Where were you? I was calling your name!
我就在这儿
I was right here!
出了什么事
What happened?
我打不开维生仓
I couldn't get the tank open!
所以去找东西割开它
So I was looking for something to cut it.
怎么找那么久
What took you so long?
我和你说了 我没找着美工刀
I just told you. The box cutter, I couldn't find it!
维生仓是怎么回事
What happened to the tank?