今夜 我们将发动最后也是最强有力的战役
And tonight we embark on the last and most ambitious...
终结全球的暴♥政♥
phase of our campaign to end tyranny across the globe.
总统先生 您觉得在当前的危机下
Mr. President, given the severity of the current crisis...
美国民众将面临何种危险
what is the risk to the American population?
我们已作好了万全的准备
Our level of preparedness couldn't be higher.
无论发生什么 我相信合众国都能获得胜利
I am confident that we will prevail, whatever may come.
可是 总统先生
But, Mr. President...
放心吧 政♥府♥正在采取措施
Rest assured, my administration is taking steps...
确保大家能继续活下去
to ensure our way of life will continue.
总统先生 最后的声明是否和那个
Mr. President, is that last statement connected to the rumors...
"诺亚方舟"的流言有关
of these so-called "Noah's Ark" facilities?
我们听到消息说 许多科学家 工程师和医生
We're hearing reports of scientists, engineers, doctors...
在夜里突然失踪
being whisked away in the night.
是不是政♥府♥把他们藏进了地下的避难所
Is the government hiding these people in underground shelters?
我们有许多应急计划
We have a number of contingency plans in place,
主要是为了安定人心
mainly to provide peace of mind.
不过我可以很明确的说
But let me be very clear.
保护美国人♥民♥的安全是第一优先级
Our priority is the safety of all the American people.
先生 会不会发生大灾难
Sir, are we facing an impending catastrophe?
难道政♥府♥有权决定谁生谁死吗
Is the government deciding who lives and who dies?
总统说了许多 但言辞空洞无物
Plenty of words from this president but very few details.
越长时间得不到明确的答案
And as more time passes with no clear answers...
我们的形势就越加绝望
the situation becomes more dire.
这里是新闻9频道 娜塔莉为您报道
This is Natalie reporting, Channel Nine News.
做噩梦了 伙计
You having a nightmare, buddy?
让我出去 让我出去
Just let me out. Let me out.
拜托
Please.
该死的 鲍尔
Goddamn it, Bauer!
松松筋骨
Gotta loosen the arm.
别玩了 快拉我起来
Please quit playing around. Let me up.
没门
Can't do that.
呼吸要逐步过渡到正常空气是为了防止什么
Gradual transition to a normal air mixture prevents what?
氧中毒
Oxygen toxicity.
氧中毒对什么器官有害
Which can harm which organs?
眼睛 大脑 还有
Eyes, brain and...
还有肺
and lungs!
你怎能指望一个人睡了六个月之后
You'd think that somebody that just slept six months...
还能有个好脾气
would be in a better mood.
什么我维生仓的开启周期是你的两倍
Why does my tank's cycle take twice as long as yours?
噢 只要时间足够长
Well, give it enough time,
这鬼地方什么都会变的
everything in this dump's gonna break.
-你签到了没 -没有
-Did you clock in? -No.
你真是的
Oh, come on.
我不想其他方舟的人认为我们
I just don't want the other facilities to think that we're...
我们怎么 死了 这词说也无妨
What, dead? Come on. You can say it.
又不会要你的命
It's not gonna kill you.
上面天气怎么样
How's the weather up there?
适合野餐不
Nice day for a picnic?
外面的氧中毒危险依然是红色级别
Outside air toxicity's still in the red.
就像上次和上上次一样
Just like last cycle and the cycle before that.
真不知道你还签个什么劲儿
I don't know why you check anymore.
其他所有方舟都签了
All the other facilities have checked in.
一切正常
Everyone's okay.
谢谢我的幸运星
Thank my lucky stars.
噢 别又来了 老兄
Oh, not this again, buddy.
一会儿就好 我有个想法
No, just a minute. I have an idea.
这种事情你要做多少次啊
How many times are you gonna do this?
这鸟网络又不能
This piece of crap network wasn't set up...
不能直接通话 我知道
For direct communication. Yeah, I get it.
噢 要有互联网该多好
Yeah, I wish I had the Internet.
下次世界末日前他们最好给备上
Maybe they'll be better prepared for the next Apocalypse.
最好厕所里先装一个 老兄
Better use the bathroom first, buddy,
你懂我意思吧
if you know what I mean.
嘿 这可不好玩
Hey, this is not funny.
你觉得这不是真的吗
You don't think it's true?
什么不是真的
What isn't true?
他们都死了
They're all dead.
用不着你提醒我
You don't need to remind me.
今天的检查目标
Today's shopping list.
看看这个
Look at this.
老兄啊 我看了有一百万次
Man, I've seen that a million times.
都能背下来了
I got it memorized.
不不不 这儿说侦测到某种地震活动
No, no, no, it says there was some kind of seismic activity.
什么
What?
是的 一场地震
Yeah, an earthquake.
我知道地震什么意思 具体怎么说的
I know what seismic means. What does it say?
不太好
Oh, this is not good.
听着 如果有一丁点儿泄露
Look, if there's any sort of leak down here at all,
这地方就会被外面的毒气灌满
this place would be full of poison air from outside.
我们全得完蛋 还说什么
We'd be dead. What else?
电气系统和核心建筑检查
Electrical systems, core structural inspection.
核心建筑
Core structural inspection?
开玩笑 这是个废弃的导弹发射井
That's a joke. This is an abandoned missile silo.
那些维生仓呢
What about the tanks?
要挨个单独检查
Individual unit diagnostics.
-想得美 -真不敢相信
-No way. -Unbelievable.
这样吧 除非这事你肯做 其余的我包了
You know what? I'll do everything else if you do that.
你知道的 那些鸟休眠者老子看着不爽
Those sleepers, yuck, you know they creep me out.
-不 -来嘛
-No. -Come on.
这次轮到你了
It's your turn this time.
猜拳
On three?
1 2 3
One, two, three.
赶紧吧 快 快
Clock's ticking. Chop, chop.
我需要钱 我心情很糟
Needed money and I feel So bad
我要准备跑路了
I guess my race is run
但她是我遇见的最好女孩
But she's the best girl I ever had
我和法律作对 法律赢了
I fought the law and the law won
我和法律作对
I fought the law and...
我和法律作对 法律赢了
I fought the law and the law won
我和法律作对 法律赢了
I fought the law and the law won
他快把你弄疯了吧
Doesn't he drive you nuts?
我已经习惯了
I've gotten used to him.
我一直梦见你
I've been dreaming of you.
伙计 诊断结果如何
How's the diagnostics, buddy?
过滤装置九级测试均正常
Filter checks are good on all nine levels.
地震活动没造成什么影响
No damage at all from that seismic activity.
维生仓怎样
What about the tanks?
还在正常运作
Still working on them.
你和他说了我们的事吗
Did you tell him about us?
我在等合适的时机
I'm waiting for the right time.
你保证过的
You made a promise.
我会告诉他
I'll tell him.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
没谁
Nobody.
最讨厌你这么干了
I hate it when you do that.
是啊
Yeah.
我最讨厌你和那些休眠者嘀咕
I hate when you talk to the sleepers.
真恶心
I find it creepy.
他们也是人
They're just people.
是啊 你就那么站在一旁 盯着他们
Yeah, you standing over them, staring at them.
你到底什么想法
What does that make you?
性变♥态♥啊
Sort of a weird pervert?
你有资格说我吗 撸管工
Look who's talking. The chronic masturbator.
哈 至少死了的妞我不泡
Well, at least I ain't diddling some dead girl, huh'!
她没有死
She's not dead.
她在等待 就和我们一样
She's waiting, like we are.
嘿 别拿她和我比啊
Hey, don't you compare her to me.
我♥干♥这活是为了糊口
I work for a living.
他们图个啥啊
What do they do?