得了吧 你知道他们很重要
Come on, you know they're important.
重要
Important, huh?
瞧瞧这边这货
What, this guy right here?
"爬虫学"
"Herpetology."
这他妈啥啊 疱疹专家吗
What's that? Some herpes specialist?
爬行动物和两栖动物专家
Reptiles and amphibians.
哟 你还是个知识分子啊
Heh. You're a genius.
这些人都是火种 鲍尔
These people are seeds, Bauer.
世界上仅存的火种
The last in the world.
他们的知识和经验是无价
Knowledge and experience that's unique...
无价之宝 不可或缺 等等等等
Unique and irreplaceable. Blah, blah, blah...
你活像个坏掉的复读机 老兄
You sound like a broken record, man.
他们是人类的未来 放尊重些吧
They're the future. Have some respect.
行了 伙计
Come on, buddy.
别跟我扯这些鸡♥巴♥蛋
Don't give me that crap.
我们一辈子窝在这个耗子洞里
We waste our whole lives down here, in this hole...
就为了让他们活下来
so they can survive?
我能理解你的感受
I understand how you feel.
难道这些对你而言没有意义吗
Doesn't it mean anything to you?
在地下工作 拯救
Working down here? Saving...
拯救人类的未来
Saving the future of humanity?
得了吧 醒过来 按个按钮
Come on. Wake up, push a button,
换个灯泡 接着回去睡大头觉
change a light bulb, go back to sleep.
如此周而复始 兄弟
Rinse and repeat, buddy.
你就不觉得腻味啊
Doesn't it bug you just a little bit?
不觉得
No.
你该知道咱们这算吃亏吧
You know we got the short end of the stick down here, right?
那你打算怎么办
What are you going to do about it?
去找领导哭诉吗
Complain to management?
是啊 也许会的
Yeah, I might.
我想我该写封上诉信
I think I'll write a letter.
写你个头
You do that.
在这美好的下午 一场精彩的棒球赛
A gorgeous afternoon for baseball.
我们想提醒这场比赛的
And we do wanna remind everybody
每一位观众
who's out here enjoying the game...
参赛的两支队伍
that these teams are donating all
将把所有门票收入捐献给
the proceeds of tonight's ticket sales...
上星期欧洲炸♥弹♥袭击的灾后援救工作
to the relief effort after last week's bombing in Europe.
在这悲伤的时刻 我们感谢所有人的支持
So we thank everybody for their support at this terrible time.
"空气污染概率计算" 有了
"Probabilistic calculation of Air Pollutant Dispersion." Bingo.
那是什么
What's that?
厕所小报吗
Little light reading for the crapper?
嗯"本方程式可用于计算距离地表可重新居住
Hmm. "This equation can be used to calculate time remaining..."
所剩下的时间"
until viable surface re-habitation."
-投第二个 -你听这个
-Ball two. -Listen to this.
-投手不给力啊 -听着 听着
-Pitcher's a little bit shaky. -Listen, listen.
"相关参数包括 侧风分布
"Parameters are, cross wind dispersion...
污染浓缩度 水平偏差" 是不是
"concentration of pollutant, horizontal deviation," right?
-对吧 你再听这个 -击球手那眼神表示
-Right? Listen to this. -You can almost see the home-run...
他要来个全垒打了
in this guy's eyes right here.
"理想情况下 30年后地表才可居住
"Optimal scenario for re-habitation is 30 years.
但这个时间也可能延长至150年"
But this figure may deviate upwards of 150 years."
-听到没 -嗯
-Did you hear that? -Hmm?
这比赛你都看了一百遍了
You've watched the game 100 times.
来啦 来啦
Here it comes, here it comes.
全垒打
And there it goes!
我和你说 咱们可能不用再困多久了
I'm saying we might not be stuck down here for much longer.
是啊 只要再过一百年 是吧
Yeah, just another hundred years, right?
眨眼的功夫
Blink of an eye.
按这儿说的 只要再轮20多班就行了
Says here it could be as little as 20 more shifts
兄弟 天气预报这玩意儿
Buddy, that's for a weather forecast...
十次里头只有半次是对的
which is 50 percent right 10 percent of the time.
但你还是会继续研究 对吗
But you just keep on reading, all right?
我们在此中断正常节目
We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming
向您播报特别新闻
...to bring you this important news.
是啊 是啊 反正老子都听过了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Heard it all before.
我们刚刚确认
We've just received confirmation of
发生了一系列的爆♥炸♥事件
a series of explosions around the world.
兄弟 该你下了
Buddy, it's your move.
许多大城市 如慕尼黑 东京
Major cities such as Munich, Tokyo,
伦敦和布里斯班都遭到了袭击
London and Brisbane were targeted.
打算如何出招 象棋大♥师♥
What's it gonna be, Mr. Kasparov?
这些信息来自政♥府♥内部可靠的消息人士
Reports are coming from reliable sources from inside the government.
虽然不是官方声明 但是
May not be official, but...
虽然不是官方声明
Now this isn't official,
但据我们所知 这些攻击很可能
but we're hearing that these attacks could be...
是一种核化学攻击武器
similar to the hybrid nuclear and chemical weapon
与今年早些毁灭了特拉维夫的武器类似
that devastated Tel Aviv earlier this year.
总统已经宣布进入一级战备状态
The president has now raised military readiness to DEFCON One
这是我国遭遇过最严重的威胁
which is the highest threat level this country has ever been in.
就这样
There you go.
你有六个月时间来后悔这步棋
You got six more months to regret that move.
等等 我以为不用这么快的
Wait. I thought we had more time.
不行啊 时间不等人啰
Nope. Like sand through the hourglass.
-这些监测器你都查过了 -是啊 是啊
-You check these diagnostics? -Yeah, yeah.
正要准备我们的睡前小酒呢
Just about to make our sleep cocktails.
很好 我和79年的美国小姐去约会了
Good. I got a date with Miss 1979.
要继续休眠了吗
Back to sleep?
流程就是这样
That's the routine.
我们很快就能在一起了
We'll be together soon.
没什么好害怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
我每次休眠前都对自己这么说
I tell myself that every time.
虽然心里清楚
My brain knows it.
但身体的本能却告诉我
But my body tells me that
自己在往一口高科技棺材里钻
I'm about to climb into a high-tech coffin.
你忘记了吗
Have you forgotten already?
拜托 艾比 我有工作要做
Please, Abby, I've got work to do.
想想吧 能碰到我的话 那感觉 多好
Think of how good it would feel...to touch me.
噢 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no...!
鲍尔 鲍尔 开门啊
Bauer! Bauer! Open the door!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
把灭火器给我 快点
I need the fire extinguisher, please!
不是时候啊 兄弟
Not a good time, buddy!
快给我开门
Open the door! Come on!
给我灭火器 着火了
I need the fire extinguisher! There's a fire!
你用不着把它拆了
You didn't have to rip it apart.
是啊 我以为拆了还有点用
Yeah, well, I thought it would help.
这样不对
That's not right.
嘿 检查监测设备是你的责任
Hey, you were responsible for checking the diagnostics!
你受伤了
Hey. You hurt?
-让我瞧瞧 -不用
-Let me see it. -No.
来吧 别耍孩子气了
Oh, come on. Stop being a baby.
怎么伤的
How'd you get that?
你那个傻♥逼♥维生仓
From your stupid tank.
这我该怎么愉快地撸管啊
How am I supposed to take care of myself now'!
用那只手呗
Use the other hand.
如果我两只手都要用呢
What if I need two hands?
妈的 空气快没了
Shit, we're out of air.
我不知道现在咱们呼吸的是啥
I don't know what we're breathing.
但反正所剩不多了
There's not much left of it.
快查啊 手册上怎么说的
Come on, what does that thing say?
稍等一下 马上
One second, one second.
有了"打开安全储备气罐的应急装置"
Bingo. "Emergency release via Safety Reserve Cylinders."
让我瞧瞧
Here, let me see.
啊哈 这个你一定喜欢
Aah. You're gonna love this.
看来咱们要爬到通风布线室去
Looks like we gotta go up the Airway Routing Chamber.
上吧 这不比你钻维生仓麻烦
Come on, it's not any harder than getting in your tank.
的确
Exactly.
手册上说了这是什么地方没
Did the book say where it is?
应急操作室之类的吧
Somewhere in this jury-rigged operation.