我不知道
I don't know.
也许我漏检了什么
Maybe I missed something.
你漏检了
You missed something.
这是意外事故
It was an accident.
对你而言这倒是挺方便啊
It would've been so convenient for you, huh'!
两个人 一个维生仓
One tank between the two of us.
一下子问题就解决了
All your problems solved.
你疯了吧 这是我的维生仓
That's crazy! It's my tank!
在里头的本来是我 是你一定要先进去
I was supposed to be in there! But you insisted.
-是吗 -没错 你坚持的 记得吗
-Did I? -Yes, you did, remember?
记得吗
Remember?
是我坚持的 你说得对
I did. You're right.
-对不起 -没关系
-I'm sorry. -I'm fine.
也许是个蠢问题 但我们还有备件吗
This might be a stupid question, do we have parts for that?
我不知道
I don't know.
剩下的空气只有这么点
And that's all the reserve air we got.
得改变计划了
All right, change of plans.
好吧
All right.
哪个看上去不错
Which one looks good?
什么不错
Good for what?
好吧 也许不用那个
All right, maybe not that one.
这家伙怎么样"鱼类学"
What about this guy right here? "Ichthyology."
我他妈都不知道这啥意思
I don't even know what that means.
我们不能打开这些维生仓 自己钻进去
We can't just open one of the tanks and put me inside.
为什么不能
Yeah, why not?
仓里的这些人怎么办
What about the person who's already in the tank?
被我们拉出来会是什么下场
What happens to him when we pull him out?
大概会被我们干掉吧
Well, I guess we kill him.
什么
What?
我们在这里的唯一原因 就是维持他们的生命
The only reason why we're here is to keep these people alive.
他们是仅存的人类文明之光了
They're the last remnants of human civilization.
光你妈♥逼♥
Fuck them.
谁死谁活不能由我们决定
We can't just decide who lives and who dies!
那我告诉你我们能干什么 我们能顾好自己
You know what we can do? Take care of ourselves.
不 应该说 我们俩彼此照应
No, you know what? Take care of each other.
这才是家人
That's what families do.
现在你自己挑一个 马上
Now, you need to pick one right now.
好吧
All right.
很好
All right.
吗♥啡♥ 好主意 通往天堂的门票
Morphine, good idea. Ticket to paradise.
趁他在里头时来一剂
Give him a heavy dose while he's still inside.
别这么做
Don't do this.
我别无选择
What choice do I have?
还有个办法
There's another way.
我们没有时间了
We don't have time.
其实很简单的
It's as simple as ABC.
你♥他♥妈♥又怎么了
Hey, what's the matter with you?
-我下不了手 -你当然可以
-I can't do this. -Yes, you can.
不 我不干
No, I'm not doing this.
行啊 注射器给我 老子自己干
Fine. Give me the needle, I'll do it myself.
听我说 听我说 还有其他办法
Listen, listen, listen, there's another way.
听着 我知道你的圣母心很受伤
Look, I know this breaks your soft little heart...
但不想从游戏里出局
but sometimes you've gotta sacrifice
有时就得牺牲个把小兵
a pawn to stay in the game.
阻止他
Don't let him.
我说了 这种事我不干
I said, I'm not doing this.
你不想活了吗
Don't you wanna live?
这是谋杀
It's murder.
鲍尔 我们是工程师 不是杀人犯
We're techs, Bauer, not murderers!
我♥操♥
Come on.
如果被其他方舟的人发现了怎么办
What happens if they find out through the next facilities?
睁开眼看看周围 这儿就我们俩
Take a look around, man. We're the only ones here!
这不叫谋杀 这叫求生
It's not murder, it's survival.
听我说 我们有责任保证这些人的生命安全
Listen, we have an obligation to keep these people alive.
老兄 你这人还真难搞啊
You're a piece of work, man, you know that? Heh.
感觉到了吗
Did you feel that?
等到这儿的空气耗尽
That's what it's going to feel like
就是这种感觉
when the air runs out down here.
你的肺拼命想要氧气 却一点也吸不到
Your lungs starving for oxygen and there isn't any.
总有人得去死啊 抱歉
Look, someone's gonna die, I'm sorry.
可你也别想扔下我一个人
But you are not leaving me here alone.
求你了 别这样
Please, don't do it.
等会儿你就该感谢我了
You'll thank me later.
够了
That's enough.
你拿着那玩意儿想干嘛
What are you gonna do with that?
嗯 刺我吗
Huh? You gonna stab me with it?
来啊 割断我的喉咙啊
Go ahead, cut my throat.
-一下解决你所有问题 -听着
-Solve all your problems. -Listen.
老子在救你的命 妈的好心成了驴肝肺
Try to save a guy's life and he kicks you right in the nuts.
你没明白 听我说
You don't understand. Listen.
不 是你不明白
No, you don't Understand.
这些休眠者 正是踩在你我这样的人头上
These people, they got their ticket to the future...
拿到了通往未来的门票
by stepping on people like you and me!
你还想用自己的生命去拯救他们
You wanna trade your life for one of theirs?
跟你讲了 我有个办法
I told you, I have an idea.
一句话 你来不来
Now are you with me or what?
好 好 算我一个
Yeah. Yeah, I'm with you.
咱们是朋友嘛
What are friends for, right?
伙计 我不太确认
Man, I don't know.
但编码匹配
But the codes match.
这儿有ABC109
ABC 108 here.
这也有
And ABC 108.
我觉得这是另一艘"方舟" 就在这里
I'm telling you, there's another facility, right here,
就在我们旁边
next to us.
也许吧
Maybe.
也什么许啊
Come on.
这太危险了 伙计
It's too dangerous, man.
我们都不知道外头什么状况
We don't even know what's out there.
你看监视器 他们有签到的
They checked in. Look at the monitor.
这艘方舟里的人一定有备件
There are people in that facility with spare parts.
得打开红标密封门
You're gonna have to break the red seal.
-是的 有风险 -巨大风险
-Okay. It's a risk. -It's a huge risk.
这艘方舟就是个易碎的肥皂泡
This facility's a fragile bubble.
出一点岔子
One wrong thing and this whole place
整个地方就会灌满毒气
fills up full of contaminated air.
那就不是他们死一个的问题了 咱们全得翘辫子
Then instead of just killing one of them, we all die.
我们确保万无一失就好
We'll just have to make sure nothing happens.
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
好了
All right.
-鲍尔 -知道 知道 临行祝福嘛
-Bauer... -Yeah, yeah, yeah, hugs and kisses.
那么 祝你好运
Good luck, all that.
-我♥操♥ -怎么 什么情况
-Oh, shit! -What? What is it?
有具死尸 是名士兵
A dead body. A soldier.
我军还是敌军
Ours or theirs?
看不出来
I can't tell.
谢天谢地 他没打坏这扇气密门
Lucky he didn't shoot out the airlock door.
愿你下辈子好运
Better luck in the next life.
快走吧 兄弟 你在浪费空气
Come on, buddy, you're wasting air.
我得等空气过滤器停下
I'm waiting on the air filters.
好
Okay.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好的
Okay.
外头有什么发现
Find anything good out there?
只有尘埃 蓝色的尘埃 到处都是
Just dust. Blue dust. It's everywhere.
那是空气污染物
Yeah, that's the airborne contaminant.
这儿的氧气还有31分钟 兄弟
You got 31 minutes left, buddy.
你要不快点回来 我就只有六个月后去找你了
If you're not back soon, I'll see you in six months.
虽然民众都在尽快转移到避难所
Trying to move people as quickly as possible...
但也有流言说 这些大众避难所其实无法防范
but there are rumors that these public shelters are not safe...