-因为我是个警官 -你是个警官吗
- Because I am a police officer. - You're a police officer?
你们都知道吗
Did you guys know... did you know that?
我听说过 对
I had heard, yeah.
作为一名警官
And as a police officer,
我的工作就是用逻辑和证据
it is my job to use logic and evidence
还有推理能力去把事情弄清楚
and the powers of deduction to figure things out.
帕姆 这就是为什么
And that is why, Pam,
一个天空上的之字曲线不是UFO
a zig-zagging light in the sky ain't a UFO,
照片上的一团灰尘不是鬼
a glob of dust on a photo ain't a ghost,
汉克 不管什么东西
and Hank, whatever the hell has been coming around
上个月来到你家附近
your house for the last month,
都不是哥布林或者什么恶魔
it ain't a goblin or a goddamn demon
也不是任何神奇的超自然的东西 好吗
or anything else magical or supernatural, all right?
那真的不是
It's just not.
肖恩 现在真的不是谈这个的时候
Shane, this is not the time or the place.
那我很抱歉 上个月
I'm sorry, for the last month
汉克一直在向车辆开火
Hank has been shooting at cars
对着怪物大喊大叫
and ranting and raving about monsters,
然后现在我们就坐在这里装作一切都没有发生吗
and now we're all gonna sit here and pretend it didn't happen?
我是说 我们都是朋友 有些人还是家人
I mean, we're all friends, some of us are family.
别说了 肖恩
Shane, stop!
我们有些应该成为家人
Some of us should be family
我说这些是因为我爱你
and I'm saying all of this because I love you.
这就是原因吗
Is that what it is?
你做这些是因为你爱我吗
You're doing it because you love me?
兄弟 我也爱你
I love you too, buddy.
我也爱你 肖恩
I love you too, Shane.
你是对的
You're right.
我最近一直很混♥蛋♥
I've been an asshole lately.
好吧 应该不只是最近
Well, longer than lately, I guess.
最近我变得更混♥蛋♥了 我真的很抱歉
But lately I've been more of an asshole and I'm sorry for that.
你是对的 我们现在应该是家人了
And you're right, maybe we should've been family by now.
但对于我看到的东西 你错了
But you're wrong about what I saw.
哦天 你那该死的自尊
Oh, my God, the fucking ego on you.
你是一个上过大学的人 在穷乡僻镇当警长
You're a bachelor sheriff in a backwoods shithole
你觉得你清楚任何事
and you think you got it all figured out.
对吗
Right, baby?
你说的对
You're right, baby.
天啊 你在任何时间时间对任何事情的认识都是对的
Hell, you're right about most things most of the time.
你对这个城镇的认识是对的
You're right about this town.
这个镇子只不过是大千世界中的一点尘土
This town is nothing but a speck of dust in a great big world
对于银河来说更加渺小
that's nothing but a speck of dust in a galaxy,
对于宇宙来说就更加更加渺小了
that's nothing but a speck of dust in a big wide universe.
如果没有思考正确的事情
And if no thinking thing in its right mind
就让你来到巴洛
is gonna go all that way to come to Barlow...
我怎么能希望你留在这呢
...well, how could I ever expect you to stay here?
你是对的 我
You're right, I...
我没有足够的思考过让你开心的事情
I never gave enough thought to the things that made you happy.
让你关心的事情
To the things you care about,
还有让你成为你自己的事情
or... the things that make you who you are.
天啊 我可能是忽略了这些事
Or hell, maybe I ignored them sometimes
我不知道
because, I don't know,
因为他们让我变得渺小愚蠢
they made me feel small or stupid.
都是我太自私了
Just selfish shit, you know?
我一直都知道
I always knew with you I caught something
你是不能被困在这里的
that you can't lock up.
但我却一直尝试这么做
And then I went and tried to do it anyway.
真的很抱歉
I'm sorry.
所以 让我们离开这鬼地方吧
So let's get the fuck out of here.
离开这里 卖♥♥掉酒吧
Let's get out of this place. Sell the bar,
离开这个该死的大房♥子
let's get rid of this big stupid goddamn house
这是我的家 但它正在扼杀所有人的梦想
that's been in my family, it's been killing everybody,
而我永远不能解决这个问题
I'm never gonna fix it.
你是对的 我们搬走吧
You're right about that too. And let's move.
你想去迈阿密吗 我们走
You want to move to Miami? Let's go.
或者马德里 莫斯科
Or Madrid, Moscow...
我会跟你去任何地方的
I'll go anywhere with you.
任何地方
Anywhere.
因为 你对几乎所有事情都是对的
Because, yeah, you're right about most things,
但有一件事你错了
but you're wrong about one thing.
你对我来书就是我的一切 艾比
You are enough for me, Abby.
还有一件事
One... one more thing.
该死 抱歉
This is... shit. Sorry.
这是献给你的 艾比
This is for you, baby,
还有朱莉
and Julie.
♪ 你说
♪ You say
♪ 我只听到了我想听的
♪ I only hear what I want to
♪ 你说
♪ And you say
♪ 我总是很唠叨
♪ I talk so all the time
♪ 所以
♪ So
♪ 我想我感受到的很简单 ♪
♪ And I thought what I felt was simple ♪
♪ 我想我不属于这里 ♪
♪ And I thought that I don't belong ♪
♪ 现在我要离开了
♪ And now that I am leaving
♪ 我知道我做错了事情 ♪
♪ Now I know that I did something wrong ♪
♪ 因为我想你 ♪
♪ 'Cause I missed you
♪ 是的 我想你 ♪
♪ Yeah, I missed you
♪ 你说
♪ And you say
♪ 我只听到我想听的
♪ I only hear what I want to
♪ 我没有认真听 我没有注意到 ♪
♪ I don't listen hard I don't pay attention ♪
♪ 我们之间的距离 你已经跑向了远方
♪ To the distance that you're running to anyone anywhere ♪
♪ 我不知道你是不是在乎 ♪
♪ I don't understand if you even care ♪
♪ 我只听到了消极的事情 不不不 这很糟 ♪
♪ I'm only hearing negative No, no, no, bad ♪
♪ 所以我打开收音机 我调大收音机的声音 ♪
♪ So I turned the radio on I turned the radio up ♪
♪ 这个女人在唱我的歌♥ ♪
♪ And this woman was singing my song ♪
♪ 恋爱中的爱人 其他人都会离开 ♪
♪ Lovers in love and the others run away ♪
♪ 爱人因为别人没有留下在哭 ♪
♪ Lover is crying 'cause the other won't stay ♪
♪ 有些人等着某些 ♪
♪ Some of us hover only waiting for the other who was dying ♪
♪ 自从他们生下来的那天就已经死了的人 ♪
♪ Since the day they were born, well ♪
♪ 我以为是我在舍弃一些东西 ♪
♪ Well, this is not that I think that I'm throwing ♪
♪ 但却是我被抛弃了
♪ But I'm thrown
♪ 我曾经认为我会永远活下去 ♪
♪ And I thought I'd live forever ♪
♪ 但我现在不确定了
♪ But now I'm not too sure
♪ 你试着告诉我我很聪明 ♪
♪ You try to tell me that I'm clever ♪
♪ 但那无论如何也不会带我走 ♪
♪ but that won't take me anyhow ♪
♪ 带我去有你的任何地方 ♪
♪ Or anywhere with you
♪ 你说我太幼稚了 ♪
♪ And you said that I was naive ♪
♪ 我觉得我很坚强 ♪
♪ And I thought that I was strong ♪
♪ 想着 我能离开 我能离开 ♪
♪ Oh, I thought "Hey I can leave, I can leave" ♪
♪ 但我现在知道我错了 ♪
♪ Oh, but now I know that I was wrong ♪
♪ 因为我想你
♪ 'Cause I missed you
♪ 是的 我想你
♪ Yeah, I missed you
♪ 你说我抓住了你 是因为我想你 ♪
♪ You said, "You caught me 'cause you want me ♪
♪但有天我会让你走的 我会试着放手 ♪
♪ And one day you'll let me go" You try to give away a keeper ♪
♪ 或是让我留在你身边 因为我知道你太害怕失去了 ♪
♪ Or keep me 'cause you know you're just so scared to lose ♪
♪ 你留下来了
♪ And you say
♪ 留下来了
♪ "Stay"
♪ 你说
♪ You say
♪ 我只能听到我想听的
♪ I only hear what I want to
汉克
Hank!
艾比 汉克的枪在哪 汉克的枪呢
Abby, where is Hank's gun? Where is Hank's gun?
汉克
Hank!
我去我的卡车里拿东西
I gotta get something from my truck.
-从后门出去 -你要去哪里
- You go out the back door! - Where are you going?
汉克
Hank!
快点
Come on!
汉克
Hank?
我拿到枪了
I got it!
汉克
Hank?
汉克
Hank...
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby...
电影精选列表