喝的食髓知味
It tastes like going blind.
该死
Goddamn it!
♪ 我来告诉你
♪ Well, I told you so
♪ 我不讨厌去说
♪ And I don't hate to say
♪ 你没有看到我为你设下的圈套 ♪
♪ You didn't see the trap set for you ♪
♪ 它和日子一样平淡
♪ And it was plain as day
♪ 但活着的感觉很好
♪ But it's good to be alive
♪ 即使某种程度上你已经死了 ♪
♪ Even when parts of you is dead ♪
♪ 我们跨过天空 ♪
♪ And we have stepped over the sky ♪
♪ 那就是我们流血的地方 ♪
♪ That's the places where we've bled ♪
♪ 但它在你的脑子里
♪ But this one's in your head
♪ 在你的脑子里
♪ In your head
♪ 在你的脑子里
♪ It's in your head
♪ 我们跨过星星
♪ And we are over the stars
♪ 那就是我们流血的地方 ♪
♪ That's the places where we've bled ♪
♪ 它在你的脑子里
♪ And this one's in your head
♪ 在你的脑子里
♪ In your head
♪ 在你的脑子里
♪ It's in your head
是的 这可是一滩血
Yeah, that's a pool of blood.
我想你打到它了 兄弟
I think you got it, buddy.
你知道 猫也可以做这些
You know, um, cats can do this shit.
肯定的
Definitely. I mean,
杰西有一天在电视上看到一个节目
Jess was watching a show on TV the other day
节目里说猫就像邪恶的混♥蛋♥
that said cats are like evil fuckers.
就像如果猫的主人死了却没人找到他
Like if a cat owner dies and no one finds 'em,
尸体柔软的部分都会消失的
like all the soft parts are gone.
猫会吃他的鼻子他的眼皮
It'll come and eat his nose and his eyelids
还有耳朵 所有的部分
and is fucking ears. All the worst shit,
所以最后尸体就像一个尖叫的骨头
so it looks like a screaming skull at the end of it.
他们才不管那么多 都是一样的
They don't give a fuck. And they're the same
不管他们体型多大
no matter what size,
上到西伯利亚虎下到小猫咪
from a kitten up to like a Siberian tiger.
它们行为都是一样的 就像它们一样玩
They all act exactly the same, like they play
一样找乐子 一样疾跑
and they have fun and they scamper
一样排泄
and they purr and shit.
所以
So like...
也可能是一只豹子做这些事情
A panther could have done all this.
这些猛兽也在反弹期 它们又开始了
They're on the rebound too. They're fucking again.
韦德 你见过豹子吗
You ever seen a panther, Wade?
你知道谁有吗
You know anybody that has?
不知道
No.
让我想想
I mean, let me think.
不知道
No.
我告诉过你艾比的猫丢了吗
Did I tell you Abby's cat went missing?
这就对了 这就是你说的怪兽
That's it. That's where your monster is right there.
一桶有毒的废品
Like a barrel of toxic waste like fell off
倒在了一辆政♥府♥的卡车里 然后艾比的猫跳了进去
of a government truck and Abby's cat like jumped in it
现在它变大了 然后它只是想进入家里
and now it's big and it just wants to come home.
那不是猫 韦德
It ain't a cat, Wade.
你怎么知道那不是猫呢
How do you know, though?
我看见了
I saw it.
你带你的来♥福♥枪♥了吗 兄弟
Did you bring your rifle with you, bubba?
你说你看到它的手了
Now, you said you saw its hand.
你是说它的手还是它的爪子
Did you mean its hand or did you mean paw?
那看着像手 韦德
It looked like a hand, Wade.
我不知道 兄弟
I don't know, man.
前几天我看了一个关于外星人的视频
I was watching a video the other day on aliens,
如果他们在这降落 科学家说
and if they land here scientists say they
他们可能会成为捕食者 因为他们需要食肉
probably gonna be predators because they need meat to grow
以此来生长发育
the brains the size they need to be
并获得他们所需要的的科技信息
to get the technology they need to fucking get here.
他们还展示了一些
And then they showed a bunch of pictures
外星人样子的照片
of what aliens could look like,
他们的长相和我们不一样 兄弟
and they don't look like us, man.
他们就像黑水晶
It's like Dark Crystal shit.
因为他们来自不同重力的地方
It's... like because they come from different gravities
他们的化学成分和我们不一样
and they have different like chemical makeups.
他们就像六只眼睛的乌贼
They're like... it could be a squid with like six eyes
或者他们没有眼睛 靠情感观察
or it could have like no eyes and see with emotions
简直就是噩梦 汉克
and it was a fucking nightmare, Hank.
确实是噩梦
It was a nightmare.
那不是恐怖电影 是探索频道
And it wasn't a horror movie, it was the Discovery Channel.
并且那个是白天的节目
And it was during the fucking day.
你看了不少电视啊 兄弟
You watch a lot of TV, bubba.
我只是说如果我看到那样的东西
I'm just saying that if I see something like that
从这些灌木丛里跑出来
come out of one of these bushes,
我会精神崩溃的 汉克
I'm going to have a fucking mental breakdown, Hank.
我可不会担心那些 韦德
I wouldn't worry about it, Wade.
你说的多得都能清理树林了
You talk enough to clean the woods.
你说的对
You're right. You're right.
艾比离开了
Abby left.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说她刚刚离开
I mean she just left.
在冰箱上贴了小条
Note on the fridge.
她去哪儿了
Where'd she fucking go?
不知道 说不定去迈阿密了
I don't know. Miami maybe.
这是她上学的地方 也许去见她以前的男朋友了
That's where she went to school. Maybe to see her old boyfriend.
太糟糕了 老兄
Shit, man.
坐这里 我知道发生了一些事
Sitting here. I knew something else was going on,
但我什么都没说 对不起
but I didn't say anything, I'm sorry.
我只是在说外星人和什么乌贼生物
I'm just talking about aliens and squid creatures and shit.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm an asshole.
不 不是的
No. No.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, bubba.
-想去喝酒嘛 -当然 让我们一醉方休
- Wanna go get drunk? - Yeah, let's go and get drunk.
♪ 十三天的阳光
♪ Thirteen days of sunshine
♪ 但还不够
♪ Couldn't get enough of it
♪ 想到你会是我的 ♪
♪ Thought that you would be my mine ♪
♪ 但我错过了一件小事 ♪
♪ But there was one little thing I missed ♪
♪ 你不喜欢狗
♪ You don't like dogs
♪ 但我有两只
♪ And I got two
♪ 但我们在一起的时候我永远爱你 ♪
♪ But I loved you forever while we were together ♪
♪ 十三天
♪ Thirteen days
♪ 十三个爱的夜晚
♪ Thirteen nights for loving
♪ 你在城镇的边缘 ♪
♪ And you're half on the edge of town ♪
♪ 你把盘子放在烤箱里 ♪
♪ You kept your dishes in the oven ♪
♪ 你从来不放下马桶座 ♪
♪ And you never put the toilet seat down ♪
♪ 你是个帅哥
♪ Well, you're a handsome man
♪ 从来不毕业
♪ Who never finished school
♪ 但我们在一起的时候我永远爱你 ♪
♪ But I loved you forever while we were together ♪
不 我不会唱的
No. I'm not gonna sing.
我打赌你会为朱莉这么做的
I bet you'd do it for Julie.
我会为朱莉做任何事
Oh, I would do anything for Julie.
♪ 十三天
♪ Thirteen days of something
♪ 我从来没见过
♪ I never ever seen before
♪ 你蹭了妆在枕头上 ♪
♪ You smudged makeup on the pillow ♪
♪ 你把指甲油洒在地上 ♪
♪ You spilled nail polish on the floor ♪
♪ 我所有钱都没了
♪ All my money's gone
肖恩
Shane!
汉克
Hank.
你还认为这是只熊吗 肖恩
You still think it's a bear, Shane?
-这可是个捕熊陷阱 -这是个捕熊陷阱
- That's a fucking bear trap. - That's a bear trap.
小心草坪
Careful with the lawn now. I just...
我用了这个捕熊陷阱 肖恩
I had it caught, Shane,
这个捕熊陷阱根本没有抓住它 不是吗
and it didn't chew its leg off, all right?
它轻易的撬开了 你敢相信吗
It pried itself free. Do you believe that shit?
汉克 你闻到了吗
Hank... you smell that?
-什么 -是培根
- What? - That's bacon.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
我已经想方设法的去了解这个东西了
And I've seen enough of this thing to know
电影精选列表