它都可能出现
If it shows up at all.
我记得你说他每晚都来
I thought you said it comes every night.
是 它以前确实是
It does. It has.
你离开后的每一个夜晚
Every night since you left.
但现在你回来了
But now you're back.
所以我不知道这是不是还会发生
So I don't know what's gonna happen.
天啊 我都觉得那可能是你
Hell, I'm not entirely convinced it's not you.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是不是什么变形者 艾比
You some kind of shapeshifter, Abby?
就像狼人什么的
Like a werewolf or something?
被你发现了
You got me.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm seri... I'm serious.
这是个好东西 你开了什么
This is good. What did you open?
这是酒
It's wine.
我不知道 你告诉我
I don't know, you tell me. Do your, um...
用你的嗅觉检测一下
Do your little swirly sniff test thing.
看看你能不能感觉出来
See if you can get it.
今晚我的嗅觉不是很好
Not really feeling like it tonight.
好吧
Okay.
你去哪里了 艾比
Where'd you go, Abby?
迈阿密
Miami.
是的
Yeah.
猜到了
Figured.
你去那里见了你以前的男朋友吗
You go down there and see your old boyfriend? Huh?
那个语速很快的老城男孩
The old fast-talking city boy who got you
让你开始痴迷这些酒的那个人吗
into all this fancy wine shit in the first place?
对吗
That right?
是你自己非要这样想
Yeah, of course that's what you'd think.
不然我应该怎么想
What am I supposed to think?
我不知道 汉克
I don't know, Hank.
事实就像我说的那样 我去参加聚会了
That I went to my reunion, like I told you.
我曾经请求你一起去
That I begged you to come to.
但你说你不想开那么长路的车
But you said you didn't want to drive all that way
只是为了系上领带盯着别人的鼻子看
just to put on a tie and stare up people's noses.
是的 因为他们都是小人
Well, it's 'cause they're snobs.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I got it.
所以你没有去见你老男朋友吗
So you didn't see him then?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
不 我见他了
No, I did see him.
他在和他的老婆在聚会里
He was at the reunion with his wife.
他们很早离开去看他们的孩子了
And they left early to go get their kids.
那个真的不重要 汉克
That's not really the point, Hank.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧 这解释了其中九个小时
Well, that explains about nine hours.
那其他四个星期你去哪里了
What about the other four weeks you were gone? Hm?
停下吧
Stop that.
你知道我是我们家唯一的
Did you know I'm the only member of my family
坐过飞机的人吗
that's been on a plane?
是的
Okay.
好吧 艾比 你想说什么
All right, Abby. What is the point?
重点是 巴洛这个地方对他们来说足够了
Barlow is enough for them. That's the point.
但对我来说不够
But it's not enough for me.
我需要艺术和文化的熏陶
I need art and culture.
除了棕色食品以外的食物
And food that isn't brown
除了班卓琴以外的音乐
and music that isn't all banjos.
你知道吗 在我离开的日子里
You know, while I was gone,
我吃了寿司
I had sushi...
咖喱还有古巴菜
...and curry and Cuban food
玉米粽
and... tamales
从一个骑车的人那里
from a guy on a bike.
我看到了街上的爵士乐队
And I saw a jazz band play on the street
我喝到了我叫不出名字的酒
and I drank wines that I couldn't even pronounce.
我去了博物馆 看了棒球赛
And I went to a museum and I went to a baseball game.
并且
And...
这都在一个城市了
...that was all in just one city.
这只是迈阿密 只是一个月
That was just Miami, and just one month.
离我们的房♥子只有4个小时车程
Four hours from our front porch.
我花了整整一个月
I spent the last month
在没有同伴的帮助下试着经营我的生意
trying to run my business without my partner.
尽量不让我们的脏衣服
Trying to keep our dirty laundry from
沾染城镇里的气息
getting aired all over town.
想着我失去了理智和我最好的朋友
Thinking I was losing my fucking mind and my best friend.
想着我是否还能再见到你
Wondering if I was ever gonna see you again.
但 嘿 玉米粽
But hey, tamales.
我很高兴你度过了美好的时光
I'm glad you had such a good time.
我对着一切都很抱歉
I am sorry about all of that.
好
Good.
-我想过要打给你 -嗯
- I did want to call. - Hm.
但我知道我只要打了电♥话♥你就会说服我回来
But I knew if I did that you'd just convince me to come back,
或者我会对你生气
or I'd... I'd get so mad at you
以至于我可能永远也不会回家 所以
that I would never come home at all, so...
我必须要理清自己的思绪
I figured I'd just have to figure it out for myself.
好吧 那你想清楚了吗
Well, did you?
你知道那个夏天 我放学之后回家的时候吗
You know when I came home after school that summer?
我只是想存点钱
I was just gonna save some money,
去看我的父母 就这样
see my parents, and that was it.
我从来没想过留在这里
I never intended to stay here.
那你为什么留下来了呢 艾比
Well, why did you, Abby?
告诉我 你为什么留下来了呢
For Christ sake, why'd you stay?
因为你 汉克
Because of you, Hank.
因为你 你当时追我
Because of you, you wooed me,
你让我沉迷其中 让我留在了这里
and you swept me off my feet and I fucking fell for it.
你以前看着我就像
Goddamn it, you used to look at me like I was...
就像
You used to look at me like...
你不敢相信我的存在
...you couldn't believe that I existed.
就像你不敢相信你自己的运气 你知道吗
Like you couldn't believe your luck. You know?
而现在 你几乎不愿意看我了
And now, you hardly look at me at all.
看着我 汉克
Look at me, Hank.
我看你
I see you,
任何时候都不看其他女孩
cutting eyes at other girls all the time.
-哦天 -我没疯
- Oh, come on. - I'm not crazy.
我没觉得任何事情
I don't think everything's gonna be all
都会永远是自发长久的
spontaneous and new forever.
但我知道你 知道你是个猎人
But I know you, and I know you're a hunter.
也许那都是好多年前你追寻的东西
Maybe it was all about the pursuit all those years ago,
但现在你开始追寻其他东西了
and now you're just looking for something else to chase.
而现在十年过去了
And now it's been ten years,
我醒来发现
and I wake up and...
我是一个33岁
...I'm a 33-year-old
没结婚没孩子的酒吧经理
unmarried, childless bar manager
活在一个我一直想离开的地方
living in the only place that I really ever wanted to leave.
我觉得你可能在四处张望
And I think maybe you're looking around
来找其他你可以追寻的东西
to see if there's something else you can chase.
我觉得我所有放弃的东西
And I'm thinking about all those things that I gave up
只是为了你墙上的猎物
just for a spot on your wall.
我所认识的所有人都结婚了
Everyone I know is married.
他们都有孩子
They all have kids.
好多时候我都在听别人说
And I have to hear it all the time, you know.
你们俩在干什么
"What are you two doing?
他还在等什么
What's he waiting for?"
我过去一直觉得这只是
I used to think that was just some
一些我不在乎的东西
small town bullshit I didn't care about.
你知道吗 结婚 有一个或几个自己的孩子
You know? Getting married, having a whole litter of kids.
我不知道 汉克 我们这是在干什么
I don't know, Hank. What are we doing?
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
因为如果你在等我变得
Because if you're waiting for me to look like
像简一样年轻
Jane again...
不是的
Oh!
你知道二十多岁的时候 我眼睛里有星星
You know 20-something years old, stars in my eyes,
电影精选列表