我不知道这是什么
I don't know what the hell it is.
除非它是从天上掉下来
And unless it just fell out of the goddamn sky
并在几周前在我后院着陆
and landed in my backyard in the last few weeks,
否则我不会是唯一一个见到它的人 对吗
I can't be the only person that's ever seen it, right?
我是说 一定会有一些报导
I mean, there's gotta be reports.
报导什么 汉克 怪物吗
Reports of what, Hank? Monsters?
我的叔叔彼得发誓
My uncle Pete swore
他小时候看到过佐治亚湖怪
he saw the Lake George monster when he was a kid.
在每个圣诞节讲这个故事 直到他死去
Told that damn story every Christmas till the day he died.
汉克 你知道有什么问题
Now Hank, do you know the problem
在我彼得叔叔的故事里吗
with my Uncle Pete's story?
我叔叔彼得故事里的问题就是
The problem with Uncle Pete's story is
这根本没有什么怪物在佐治亚湖里
there ain't no goddamn monster in Lake George.
别取笑我了
Just humor me. Please.
-做一点挖掘吧 -挖掘什么
- Do a little digging. - What am I digging for?
我不知道
I don't know.
警♥察♥记录 相似的描述记录
Police reports, you know? Similar descriptions.
-我是说 你是个警探 -我不是个警探
- I mean, you're the detective. - I am not a detective.
我就是个警官
I'm a police officer.
听着 汉克 在这个世界上的
Look, Hank, there ain't one goddamn town
所有城镇都说过
in this whole goddamn world that don't have someone saying
他们曾经见过他们无法解释的东西 对吗
they've seen something they can't explain. Right?
每个湖都有个湖怪
Every lake has a lake monster,
每个森林都有只长毛猿
every forest has a big hairy ape.
天啊 我可以单独去问镇子上的100个人
Hell, I could ask 100 people in this town alone,
一半人都会说他们见过飞碟或者鬼
half of them gonna say they've see a UFO or a ghost.
大多数人都会说他们俩都见过
Shit, most of them are gonna say they seen both.
甚至经过500年的艰苦科学研究 都没能得到
Even though 500 years of hard science hasn't turned up
关于外星人或鬼魂的一点证据
one single scrap of evidence for either one.
没有任何证据
Not one single scrap.
但这就是人的天性使然
But that's what we do, you know?
我们把我们无法理解的事情遗留在史册上
We fill in the blanks what we don't understand.
这就是人性
It's human nature.
自从我们的祖先住在山洞以来 人类就一直
We've been letting our imaginations draw faces
在黑暗中的噪音里凭借想象绘制面孔
on the noises in the dark since we were living in caves.
我们总是画长着尖牙的怪物
And we always draw sharp teeth.
吃你的东西吧
Eat your fucking food.
嘿 我是艾比
Hi, this is Abby.
我现在不在电♥话♥前 请留言
I'm not around right now, so leave a message.
这是什么 是花生酒
What is this? It's the peanut wine.
-著名的花生酒 -是花生做的吗
- Oh, the famous peanut wine. - Is it made out of peanuts?
不 是佐治亚的葡萄园 也想一个花生农场
No, it's a vineyard in Georgia that's also like a peanut farm.
你知道品酒的"5S"吗
Do you know the five "S's" of wine tasting?
-我知道你最喜欢的是闻酒香 -闻是我最喜欢的
- I know sniff is your favorite. - Sniff is my favorite!
天啊 这酒还不够老
Oh, God, this has aged so poorly.
你可以做4个"S" 但不要全做
You can do four of those "S's," but not all of them.
-你无所不能 不是吗 -嗯
- Which one can't you do? - Huh?
说真的 韦德 我没想到你会这么说
Seriously, Wade, I cannot believe you just said that.
-等等 什么 -你怀孕了吗
- Wait, what? - Are you pregnant?
-是的 我怀孕了 -天啊
- Yes, we're pregnant. - Oh, no!
-恭喜 -我是说恭喜你们
- Congratulations! - I mean congratulations!
-恭喜 -恭喜 干杯
- Congratulations. - Congratulations. Cheers!
我情不自禁 我太受感动了
I can't help it. I'm so potent.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我只希望我没有搞砸你的今天
I just didn't want to spoil your day.
没有没有 这是最好的礼物
Oh, no! This is the best gift.
我太激动了 恭喜
I'm so excited. Congratulations!
谢谢 这真的很棒
Thank you, it's amazing.
我的问题是 你们俩什么时候要孩子
My question is, when are the two of you gonna have some kids?
说不定是当他们八岁的时候
Maybe when they come out at eight years old
所以我就不用换所有的尿布了
so I don't have to do all the diaper shit.
从一个好的年龄开始
Start out at a good age.
你还好吗 汉克
You doing all right, Hank?
当然我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
那是我的车
Oh! That's my ride.
我要把这些钱都挥霍掉
So I'm going to go start blowing all of this,
那一会儿见
and I'll see you later.
-好的 晚安简 -晚安
- Okay. Night, Jane. - Good night.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我的天
Oh, God. Oh, my God.
达尔比
Darby?
是你吗 达尔比
Darby, is that you, girl?
天啊 达尔比快过来
Oh, Jesus. Darby. Come here.
嘿
Hey.
我的天
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Oh! Oh, my God!
那是什么该死的东西 什么玩意
What the fuck was that? What the fuck was that?!
♪ 我爱你在我周围的时候 ♪
♪ I love when you're around me ♪
♪ 抱紧我
♪ Hug and hold me tight
♪ 靠近一点 亲爱的这没有什么好害怕的 ♪
♪ Come a little closer, dear There's not a thing to fear ♪
♪ 这次留下来
♪ Stay for good this time
♪ 一年四季 ♪
♪ Summer, winter spring or fall ♪
♪ 不管雨天还是晴天 ♪
♪ Whether rain or sun is shining ♪
♪ 白天中午还是夜晚
♪ Morning, noon and night
♪ 这次留下来
♪ Stay for good this time
♪ 你太了解我了 你离开我一段时间了 ♪
♪ Oh, you know me all too well You left me for a spell ♪
♪ 我孤独的在这里
♪ I was here all alone
♪ 我总是想着你 ♪
♪ Oh, I'm always thinking of you ♪
♪ 打着电♥话♥ ♪
♪ Calling on the telephone
♪ 黑夜 吓人的阴影 ♪
♪ Dark nights Creeping shadows ♪
♪ 让我想起你
♪ Makes me think of you
♪ 你难道不想我吗
♪ Don't you think of me too?
♪ 鸟儿在每个秋天离开
♪ The birds leave every autumn ♪
♪ 在每个夏天回来
♪ Return again by summertime
♪ 让我感觉一直都是最黑暗的 ♪
♪ I feel like it's always darkest ♪
♪ 这次留下来
♪ Stay for good this time
♪ 这次留下来
♪ Stay for good this time
汉克
Hank?
你想不想把这个放进去
You wanna put that in or not?
明天是我的生日
It's my birthday tomorrow.
我知道
I know that.
艾比 我当然知道
Abby, of course I know that.
我们需要把房♥子整理干净
We need to get the house in order.
-所有人都会过来 -不会吧
- Everybody's coming over. - No.
艾比 我们现在不能让人们过来
Abby, we can't have people over right now.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为我告诉过你那个东西每晚都回来
Because I told you that thing comes every night.
-得了吧 汉克 -艾比 你在说什么 什么
- Come on, Hank. - Abby, what? What?
那个怪物吗
The monster?
好吧 你想让我给他个名字吗
Yes, fine. You want me to put a name on it?
-对就是那个怪物 -好
- Yeah, it's a monster. - Okay.
她没有被车撞 艾比
She didn't get hit by a car, Abby.
我看见那个东西把她捡了起来然后咬了她
I saw that thing pick her up and take a bite out of her
就像个苹果一样
like she was a goddamn apple.
那就杀了它 汉克
Then kill it, Hank.
你是个猎人 不是吗
You're a hunter, right?
这是你的工作 你捕杀猎物
That's what you do, you kill things.
你说它今晚会来
You say it's coming tonight?
好 当它来这里的时候 杀了那个该死的东西
Great. When it gets here, then just fucking kill it.
能请你修一下前门吗
Can you please fix the front door?
我不想向大家解释
I don't want to have to explain that to everybody.
你把鹿挂在墙上
You put the buck back on the wall.
是的 顺便说一句 他有名字
Yeah. He has a name, by the way.
叫瓦伦丁
It's Valentine.
它会给我们带来好运气的
It's supposed to be good luck.
-谁告诉你的 -韦德
- Who told you that? - Fucking Wade.
他说是印第安人说的
He said the Indians said it.
或者是维京人什么的
Or the Vikings or some shit.
那个东西什么时候出现
What time is this thing showing up?
任何一分钟
Any minute now.
电影精选列表