我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 所以请给我回电 好吗
I don't know, so, just, uh, give a call, please, would you?
我爱你
I love you.
嘿 我是艾比
Hey, this is Abby.
我现在不方便接电♥话♥ 请留言
I'm not around right now, so leave a message.
嘿 我想那个怪物还吃了你的猫
Hey, yeah, also I think that monster ate your cat.
啊哈
A-ha.
最近怎么样 汉克
How we doin', Hank?
-你看见我的门了吗 -炸了一个洞
- You see what he did to my door? - Blew a hole in it?
什么 不是 不是那个
What? No! Not a...
是这个
No. This shit!
不是那个洞
Not the hole.
那是一只黑熊搞的鬼 汉克
Yeah, that's a black bear, Hank.
天啊 那不是黑熊干的 肖恩
Oh, for God's sake, it's not a black bear, Shane.
我想这是最合理的解释了 不是吗
Well, I think that makes the most sense, don't it?
不 实际上 那并不合理 肖恩
No, actually, I don't think that makes any sense, Shane,
那只黑熊会走过这些垃圾吗
that a black bear would walk past all that fuckin' garbage?
只是为了这些该死的猫食
And all this fuckin' cat food
就来刮我的门吗
just to come scratchin' at my door?
不 黑熊吃自己的粪便
No. Black bear'd eat its own shit
只是为了让嘴里有点东西
just to have somethin' in its mouth.
你知道的
You know that.
你想告诉我那个卡车发生了什么事吗
You wanna tell me what happened with that truck
今天早上驶来的那辆
down the road this mornin'?
-哦 -他说你对他开火了汉克
- Oh. - He said you fired at him, Hank.
是的 他差点把我撞倒
Yeah, well, he damn near ran me over.
他说你直接冲到路中♥央♥了
Well, he said you darted right out into the road.
他就是个该死的骗子 我当时在看邮件
Well, he's a fuckin' liar. I was just checkin' the mail.
你总是带着你的猎枪检查你的邮件 不是吗 汉克
You always check the mail with your shotgun, Hank?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
那不就完了
That it, then?
是的
Yep.
感谢你的拜访 警官
Thanks for stopping by, officer.
我昨晚去杰西家了
I stopped by Jessie's last night.
汉克 他们说没有看见你
Hank, they said they ain't seen ya.
听着 关于艾比的事 我知道你很难
Listen, this thing with Abby, I know it's hard on you...
你知道什么 你懂什么 肖恩
What do you know? The fuck do you know, Shane? Huh?
你知道什么
What do you know about it? Huh?
你跟她谈话了吗
Are you talkin' to her?
她让你来看我吗
Did she tell you to come check on me?
我只是关心 我们是家人
I am just concerned is all. We're family.
不 我们不是
No, we're not.
我们现在当然是了
We sure as fuck shoulda been by now.
都已经过了十年了
It's been a goddamn decade!
可能她厌倦了一直等待
Maybe she got tired of waitin' around.
是的
Yep.
嘿 你知道吗
Well, hey, look, you know what?
你有些 有些过于担心我了 肖恩
You're so, uh... you're so concerned with me, Shane?
下次你姐姐给你打电♥话♥的时候跟她说
Why don't you tell your sister next time she calls
我要疯了 没有她我要疯了
and I'm goin' crazy, I'm goin' crazy without her,
我要去镇子里告诉人们
I'm goin' around town tellin' people
这有只大狼想把我的房♥子弄塌
there's a big bad wolf tryin' to blow our house down.
人们已经开始议论了
Everybody's startin' to talk.
也许她该回家了
Maybe she oughta just come on home, then.
汉克
Hank?
如果那只大狼再来
If the big bad wolf comes by again,
也许你应该用你的照相机照下来
maybe you oughta shoot it with your camera
而不是12口径猎枪
instead of your 12-gauge.
做个更可信的证据
Make a more convincing argument.
好的
Okay.
♪ 我知道这很奇怪 ♪
♪ I know it's strange ♪
♪ 但我感觉它在尝试得到我 ♪
♪ but it feels like it's trying to get me ♪
♪ 每天我呆在附近 ♪
♪ Every day I stick around ♪
♪ 只是在镇上的另一天 ♪
♪ Is just one more day in this town ♪
♪ 我尝试去离开这个镇子 ♪
♪ I've been trying to leave this town ♪
♪ 但它不让我离开 ♪
♪ But it won't let me ♪
♪ 我知道你会保护我 ♪
♪ I know that you'll protect me ♪
♪ 沙漠地有一个计划 ♪
♪ Desert lands got a plan ♪
♪ 还有一个生命的谜题 ♪
♪ And a life of mystery ♪
♪ 每天都是山地日 ♪
♪ Every day's a mountain day ♪
♪嘿 太阳♪
♪Hey, hey. And the sun...♪
她开始喊叫 开始喊 "发生了什么"
She has to start screaming, she's like "What's going on?!"
我不想说那是个蜘蛛 因为
And I don't wanna say it's a spider, 'cause I'm not,
我怕吓到小女孩 所以我叫它入侵者
like, a little girl, you know, so I said it was an intruder,
她最终变得更沮丧了
and she ended up getting, like, more upset with that.
最近怎么样 兄弟
What's up, Bubba?
嘿 汉克 最近怎么样兄弟
Oh, hey, Hank, man! What's goin' on, buddy?
我刚才还谈到了你
I was just talkin' about you.
我刚才在跟简说你捕杀
I was just telling Jane here about the time
长得像谢尔曼坦克的雄鹿的那些日子
that you bagged that Sherman tank lookin' fuckin' buck.
它在沃勒被拿下
It was down in the Waller
两个季节前在巴恩斯大草原上
over in Baines Prairies about two seasons ago,
我觉得她不相信我
and I don't think she fuckin' believes me.
我听不懂他说什么 所以
I don't believe that's English, so...
不 你只是不相信我说的事情
No, you wouldn't believe this thing.
就像是一个长了生殖器的飞机
It was like an airplane with a dick.
那真的很好 那次捕杀很棒
It was nice! It was a good get.
-它的名字叫什么来着 -瓦伦丁
- What was its name? - Val.
瓦伦丁 对 瓦伦丁
Valentine! Valentine.
对 瓦伦丁在哪儿
Yeah. Where is Valentine?
它在家里 在壁橱里
He's home. He's in the closet.
让它在壁橱里干什么
The fuck is Big Val doin' in the closet?
额 艾比不喜欢墙上有死尸
Uh, Abby don't like dead shit on her walls.
该死 你应该把它带到这里来
Fuck that. You should bring it here, man.
挂到这墙上了
Put it... put it up on the fuckin' wall!
那可真是委屈
That's a goddamn injustice!
我们会把它和另一个傻东西一起挂到墙上
We'll put him up on the wall with the other goofy shit.
是的 因为他们可以抵♥制♥邪灵
Yeah, 'cause the other thing is they ward off evil spirits.
-你从哪儿听说的 -印第安那边
- Where did you hear that? - It's like a Indian thing.
我是说美国原住民
I mean Native American.
或者维京人什么的
Or like Vikings or some shit.
你在写什么
Whatcha got there, baby?
-就是那些必需品 -我来处理
- The bare necessities. - I'll take care of it.
什么 你没有酒了吗
What are you, running out of booze?
这不是你该担心的事情吧
It's nothing you should worry about.
你不是在喝溅出来的酒吗
I've seen you drink the mat juice.
是 这叫猩猩屁
Yeah, it's called a Gorilla Fart.
等等 你在喝溅出来的酒吗
Wait, you drink the spill out of the bar mats?
是的 兄弟 那是免费的 我有孩子了
Yeah, man, free is free. I got kids.
韦德
Wade.
这是你给我唯一免费的饮品
It's the only drink you'll give me for free.
简 请给我们俩两杯1816年的酒
Jane, pour us two shots of that 1816, would you please?
- 嗯 - 有点自尊吧 韦德
- Mm. - Have some self respect, Wade.
-那是啥 -一点自尊 韦德
- What's that? - A little self respect. Come on.
-可真是好酒啊 -是的
- That's a healthy pour. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不 那是简的
No, no, no. That's Jane.
我才不会给你浪费1816年的酒
I'm not gonna waste 1816 on you
你就喝那些溅出来的酒吧
if you're gonna drink the shit out of the mats.
-给它弄好 -好的
- Line 'em up. - Okay.
-喔 -别这么做
- Whoo! - You're not gonna do this.
得了吧
Come on.
-好吧 -还挺多的
- All right. - That's a big boy.
是的 确实
Yeah, that's real big.
你已经是个成人了 韦德 你是个父亲
You're a grownup, Wade. You're a father.
这就是为什么我要这么做
And that's why I get to do this. Okay.
干杯
Cheers.
我是一个自豪的美国公民
Here's to being a proud American citizen.
这不像名字那样糟糕
It's not as bad as the name suggests.
太荒唐了 请给他拿一杯酒吧
That's ridiculous. Get him a real shot, please.
-请 -尝起来怎么样
- Please. - What's it taste like?
电影精选列表