或者你只是在寻找其他的猎物
or if you're just looking for some other dumb doe to chase,
我真的希望你可以告诉我
I really wish you would tell me.
因为这会让事情简单很多
Because it would make things a whole lot easier.
在这里你拥有你想要的一切
You have everything you want here.
你有我 有酒吧
You have me, you have the bar,
有韦德 有你打猎的兄弟
you have Wade, you have your hunting buddies.
有所有的树木和这个该死的大房♥子
You have all these woods and this big fucking house,
这个摇摇欲坠的房♥子
this falling-apart house.
但如果我这些年回到城市
But what if I had gone back to the city, you know,
而你也跟我一起回去了呢
all those years ago, and you had come with me?
我们会住在
And we'd been living in, like,
一个单人间的卧室
a one-bedroom walk-up all these years, you know?
可以听到我们上方的邻居
You could hear our neighbors above us,
外面的交通
the traffic outside.
你什么都没有
You didn't any of that stuff
你也不能随意的走进树林
and you couldn't wander into the woods any time you wanted.
你没有任何期待
You didn't have any of the things that made you you, or
或者人生目标去追求
gave you purpose.
我还会满足你吗
Would I be enough for you?
我不认为我能
I don't think I would.
宝贝
Baby.
听着
Hey, look.
想想看
Look at that.
我已经是个34岁
Now I'm a 34-year-old...
未婚没有孩子的酒吧经理
...unmarried, childless
生活在这个困局里
bar manager that lives in the sticks.
三十四岁
Thirty-four.
你记得十年前的今晚吗
You remember where we were tonight ten years ago?
当然
Yeah.
嗯 就在这里
Uh-huh. Right here.
就在这个房♥间里
Right in this room.
有时候这让我觉得
Sometimes it feels like
我们好像生活在这个房♥间里一辈子了
we've lived our whole lives in this room.
我不认为怪物会来了
I don't think your monster is coming.
-"献给朱莉" -等等 这是什么
- "For Julie?" - Wait, what is it?
谁是朱莉
Who the fuck is Julie?
等等 等等 让我看看
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Let me see that.
不会吧 听着 这很不可思议
No way! Listen, this... this is incredible.
我是说 这是个浪漫的生日
I mean, this is a very romantic birthday.
是的 谈论给猪涂口红
Oh, yeah, talk about putting lipstick on a fucking pig.
但这个磁带 可能充满着尴尬的
But this tape, which is probably full of horribly embarrassing,
非常过时的 感情充沛的歌♥曲
very dated, super emotional songs
而这歌♥曲被你放在磁带里给了另外一个女孩
that you put on a tape for another girl.
别这样 只有一首歌♥
Oh, no, just one song.
什么 这里只有一首歌♥吗
I'm sorry, there's one song on here?
是的 就是你放进去一首歌♥
Yeah, you know, you put one song and
然后不断的重复
you repeat it over and over again.
不我不知道
No, I don't know this.
-这样你就不用倒带了 -你一遍又一遍的播放吗
- So you don't have to rewind. - You do it over and over?
-我的天啊 -好的 所以这个磁带
- Oh, my God. - Okay, so this tape
充满着一首一遍一遍重复的歌♥
is full of one song, over and over,
献给一个不是我的其他女孩
for another girl that is not me
但不知怎么的 出现在了我的生日
but it somehow made its way here on my birthday.
这个礼物 你不能在上面放蝴蝶结
This gift, you can't put a bow on it.
-别拉它 你不能拆开这个磁带
- Oh, don't pull that shit. - You can't unwrap this tape.
我刚才告诉过你 别这样
I just said that to you, come on.
这才是真正的经验
This is truly experiential.
-播放那个该死的磁带吧 -我要放磁带了
- Just play the fucking tape. - I'm gonna play the tape.
♪ 新奥尔良的房♥子 ♪
♪ There is a house in New Orleans ♪
♪ 他们叫它升起的太阳
♪ They call the rising sun
♪ 这是可怜男孩的废墟 ♪
♪ And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy ♪
♪ 我知道我知道我是那个人
♪ And Lord I know I'm one
♪ 我的母亲
♪ My mother
♪ 我们不会被打倒
♪ And we cannot be defeated
♪ 他们拿走我们的骨头
♪ They can take our bones
♪ 并深埋在河底 ♪
♪ And bury them deep under the river ♪
♪ 我们仍会在一起 ♪
♪ And we'll still be together
♪ 我们在城市灯火中迷失了自己 ♪
♪ We lost ourselves in the city lights ♪
♪ 伴随着漫长的回家路和宁静的夜晚 ♪
♪ With the long rides home and the quiet nights ♪
♪ 但我知道我们就是彼此的唯一 ♪
♪ But we know we're the only ones ♪
♪ 我知道我们就是彼此的唯一
♪ We know we're the only ones
♪ 生日快乐 亲爱的艾比
♪ Happy birthday, dear Abby
-真是我的好女孩 -女人
- That's my girl. - Oh, my bitch.
♪ 祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you
爱你
Love you!
好吧 你们必须保证不嘲笑我
Okay, you guys have to promise not to laugh.
因为这是我第一次尝试
This is my first attempt.
-我知道这是什么 -天啊 这是什么
- Oh, I know what that is. - Jesus Christ, what is that?
-拿一杯然后传下去 -这是池塘水吗
- Take one and pass it down. - Is that pond water?
我叫它燃烧的赤霞珠 因为它是棕色的
I call it Sauvignon Brun, because it's... brown.
我更喜欢赤霞珠
It looks more like Sauvignon Bluhh!
-嘿 友善些 -抱歉
- Hey, be nice. - I'm sorry...
你做的这个吗 艾比这是你做的吗
You made this? Abby, you made this?
是的
Yeah.
所以你用你的脏脚踩在葡萄上
So you like stomped on grapes with your dirty feet.
-这就是它棕色的原因吗 -不 只是
- Is that why it's brown? - Uh, no. It just...
我没正确的密封它 所以它氧化了
I didn't seal it right so it oxidized,
你知道苹果为什么变棕色吗
you know how like an apple goes brown?
-因为它腐烂了 -闭嘴吧 亲爱的
- That means it's rotten. - Shut up, baby.
我不是要煞风景 我只是好奇
I'm not trying to be negative. I'm just curious.
有人知道怎么正确的品酒吗
Does anyone know the proper way to taste wine?
一看 二旋转
See. Swirl.
三闻
Sniff.
-四抿 五尝 -是的没错
- Sip and savor. - That's right.
你们还记得琼斯镇吗
You guys remember Jonestown?
-我一直都在想它 -我们只是做了个签约吗
- I think about it all the time. - Did we just do a pact?
天啊 我们甚至都没做过任何社区推广
Oh, man, we didn't even do any community outreach.
那真是太有趣了 各位
This is so much fun, guys.
我甚至不记得我上次真正喝醉是什么时候
I don't even remember the last time I actually got drunk.
我还记得 我想是两杯酒之前
I do. I think it was like two glasses of wine ago.
哈哈
Ha-ha.
哇 她要挣钱了
No, well, mama got the nuggets
然后她让我们好好享受一番
and she told us to live it up a little bit.
你你你 我们要熬到12点半
You... you-you. We're staying up to the crack of 12:30.
哇
Whoa!
-聚会狂 -没错
- Party animals. - Yeah.
你就是这么想的
Speak for yourself.
我今晚可能要喝三杯酒
I may have three glasses of wine tonight.
-哇 -所以 汉克
- Whoa! - So, uh, Hank.
你的怪物今晚来了吗
Is your monster stopping by tonight?
肖恩
Shane.
-得了吧 -怎么了 大家都知道
- Come on, man. - What? Everybody knows.
别这样
Oh, come on.
这里有个该死的大象
There's a goddamn elephant in the room
然后大家都不想谈论吗
and no one wants to talk about it.
那不是个大象
It wasn't an elephant.
是只猎豹
It was a panther.
好了 我问个问题
All right, I do have one question.
谁曾经见过UFO
Uh... has anyone here seen a UFO?
-我见过 -我见过一次
- Yes. - I did once.
看到了吗 好 帕姆
See? Now, Pam.
你确定那是个外星飞船吗
You are sure it was an alien spacecraft?
那会不会是架飞机 直升机或者气象气球
It couldn't have been a plane, a helicopter, a weather balloon?
那不是个气象气球 不是的
It wasn't a weather balloon. No.
你知道宇宙有多广阔吗
Do you have any idea how vast the universe is?
我知道 就像九个足球场那么宽
I do, it's like... like nine football fields wide.
如果你足够聪明去穿越数十亿光年
And if you are smart enough to travel billions of light years,
他们为什么要来巴洛
why the fuck would you come to Barlow?
-我是说 这是个好问题 -你说的对
- I mean, that's a good point. - You're not wrong.
-你没错 -我没错
- You're not wrong on that one. - I am not wrong.
电影精选列表