I haven't seen you since you moved out.
嗯 我和哈丁住在学校外面
Um, I've been living with Hardin off-campus.
等等 你们住一起了
Wait, you two are living together?
是的
Yeah.
泰莎 我不知道你们来真的
Wow, Tessa, I didn't know you two were that serious.
我们当然是认真的
Yeah, we are.
你们在一起多久了
How long has this been going on for?
看谁来了
Look who I found.
哦 嗨 杰斯 嗨 哈丁
Oh, hey, Jace, hi, Hardin.
-怎么了 泰莎 -你太聪明了
- What's up? What's up, Tessa? - You are very talented.
交给你了
I got you.
泰莎
Tessa?
嗨 哈丁
Hi, Hardin.
泰莎刚刚跟我们说了些事
Tessa was just telling us the latest.
泰莎刚刚告诉了我们一些细节
Tessa's been filling us in on all the details.
住一起吗
Moving in together?
你们也太天真了
And you guys are so adorable.
你没有什么想对泰莎说吗
Is there anything you want to tell Tessa?
对啊 比如你们是什么关系
Yeah, like what's been going on between you and her?
我们之间没什么
Nothing's going on with me and her.
哦 我不信
Well, I don't believe you.
你瞎掰什么了
What have you said?!
泰莎 我发誓
Tessa, I swear...
我看见她发给你的短♥信♥了
I saw the texts that she sent.
那并不代表什么
What te... they didn't mean anything.
我都没理 什么都不是
I didn't even reply to them, they meant nothing.
-你骗我 -泰莎 我们之间没什么
- You're kidding me. - Tessa, nothing's going on.
你不觉得这也太扯了吗
Don't you think this thing has gone a little too far?
什么事 哈丁
What thing, Hardin?
确实有点问题 但并不是你想的那样
Something's going on, but it's not what you think.
莫莉 闭嘴
Molly, shut up.
泰莎 离开这里我再跟你解释
Tessa, let's get out of here and I'll explain.
我会解释所有的事 我发誓
I'll explain everything, I promise.
记得最初的原因或者挑战
Remember truth or dare?
什么
What?
莫莉 别
Molly, don't.
莫莉
Molly!
我不玩了
I'm done playing this game.
-哦 -我喜欢这个妹子
- Oh! - I like this girl.
看样子这是哈丁·斯考特第一次被拒绝哈
Looks like Hardin Scott just got his first rejection.
你觉得我搞不定吗
You don't think I can make it happen?
搞不定什么 哈丁
Make what happen, Hardin?
我立下挑战书 让她爱上我
Here's a dare: make her fall in love with me
然后 我就...
and then, I'll just...
甩掉她
turn it off.
完全就是一个游戏
It was all a game.
泰莎 泰莎
Tessa, Tessa...
泰莎 请你相信我
Tessa, please you have to believe me.
泰莎 那是之前
Tessa, that was before everything,
在我了解你之前
before I got to know you.
这是真的
Is that true?
你们都知道这事
And all of you knew?
泰莎
Tessa.
泰莎 等等 泰莎
Tessa, wait. Tessa!
你到底跟他们说了什么
So, what exactly did you tell them, then?
什么都没
Nothing.
这一切都是假的
None of it was real.
我本以为...
I actually thought...
我以为...
I thought that...
你就是个骗子
You're just a liar.
那都是之前的事...
That was all before...
什么之前
Before what?
...之前
Before...
你打了响指说要甩掉我
You snapped your fingers and you turned it off.
你说过什么都不会改变你对我的感觉
You said nothing could change the way you felt about me.
大概我们都是骗子吧
Then, I guess we're both liars.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我不想提它
I don't really want to talk about it.
我 我是来向您道歉的
I just... I came here to say that I'm sorry.
我 我也很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry, too.
我爱你
I love you.
为什么回来了
So how come you're back?
就是想回家了
I just needed to come home.
对不起 诺亚
I'm so sorry, Noah.
我从来没想过要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我只是没意识到会发生这一切
I guess I just never saw any of this coming.
是啊 但这就是关键 对吗
Yeah, but that's like the point, right?
我们就好像
We like...
我们改变 我们不断发现自我
we change and we discover who we are.
我觉得这样挺好
I think that's okay.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
在此离别之际 我想说
On a parting note, I was deeply impressed by all
你们这个学期的成绩给我留下深刻的印象
of your papers attacking our themes for this semester.
祝贺你们所取得的好成绩
Congratulations on all of your good work.
杨小姐
Miss Young?
这是哈丁交给我的
This is what Hardin turned in.
我想他是想让我转交给你
I think it was actually written more for you than it was for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
是什么
What is that?
一个秘密的基地
Oh, a secret spot,
值得回忆的地方
and a good place to think.
我读过很多小说
I've read hundreds of novels in my life.
其中大部分都称爱是这个宇宙的中心
Most of them claiming that love was the center of the universe.
可以治愈我们内心的伤痛
That it could heal any damage inside of us.
值得我们为此而活下去
That it was what we need to survive.
从达西到希斯克里夫 我觉得他们都很傻
From Darcy to Heathcliff, I thought they were fools.
爱其实是虚构的
That love was something fictional
只有在那些被翻旧的书页中能找到
only found in worn pages of a book.
但是这一切都变了
But that has all changed
因为我遇到了我的伊丽莎白·贝内特
since I met my Elizabeth Bennet.
我从没想到我能彻底地了解自己
I never thought I would find myself completely
并且完全被一个人征服 直到遇见她
and utterly consumed by another until her.
她挽起我的手 指引我走出黑暗
She took my hand and led me out of the darkness
向我展现我们灵魂的所在
and showed me that whatever our souls are made of
她和我的灵魂是那么的一致
hers and mine are the same.
对不起 请原谅我
I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
你曾经问我这个世界上最爱的是谁
You once asked who I loved most in this world.
是你啊
It's you.
Subtitles by Explosiveskull
www.OpenSubtitles.org