我不信
I don't believe this.
不是的 诺亚 等等
No, Noah... Noah, wait.
诺亚 我 是我犯糊涂了
Noah, I'm... I'm confused.
我之前想和你说来着
I wanted to talk to you about it for a while.
我真的很抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
诺亚
Noah...
泰莎
Tessa...
回家吧 哈丁
Go home, Hardin.
诺亚和我刚刚分手了
Noah and I just broke up.
我感觉像是失去了最好的朋友
I feel like I just lost my best friend.
过来
Come over here.
妈妈
诺亚都跟我说了
给我回电♥话♥
哈丁
为什么不和
我说话
我没想到你会来
I didn't expect to see you.
我父亲离开时 我10岁
When my dad left, I was 10.
他什么也没留给我们
He left us with nothing.
我妈妈 她有点崩溃了
And my mom, she just sort of fell apart.
我必须独自照顾她
I had to take care of her alone
但是诺亚一直在那儿陪着我
but Noah was there for me, you know?
我为对他的所作所为而讨厌自己
I hate myself for what I did to him.
泰莎 这不是你的错
Tessa, it's not your fault.
不 是我的错
Yeah, it is.
诺亚是我最好的朋友
Noah's my best friend.
但是你
But you...
你远超朋友
You're so much more.
图书馆准备关闭
Library is closing.
图书馆准备关闭
Library is getting ready to close.
图书馆准备关闭
Library is closing!
跟我来
Follow me.
-来吧 -什么
- Come on. - What are...
这里
Down here.
你可以把我领入烈火
"You could draw me to fire.
你可以把我带进深渊
You could draw me to water.
你可以让我走上绞架
"You could draw me to the gallows.
你可以把我引向任何死亡
"You could draw me to any death.
你可以让我靠近任何我厌恶的事物
"You could draw me to anything I've most avoided.
这和我的脑中的困惑
"This and the confusion of my thoughts.
时间不再适合任何事物
"So that time fit for nothing is what I mean
因为你毁了我
"by your being the ruin of me."
你为什么停下来
Why'd you stop?
我们该走了
We should go.
你们在这里做什么 别跑
Hey! What are you doing here? Stop!
也许是最使人着迷的
Perhaps the most mesmerizing of all things
是双星对
is the binary star couple.
两颗星穿过广袤无垠的深空
Two stars find their way across vast stretches of space
经历成年累月的跋涉以寻找游荡的另一半
and time to find another wandering body
并在彼此的轨道上永恒地依附着
and become attached for eternity in each others' orbit.
哈丁
我在外面
出来
一颗星推动着另一颗在超新星中爆♥炸♥
Each star pushing the other to explode in supernova...
成为行星星云的核心
becoming either the nucleus of planetary nebula
或者常常 进入死亡螺旋
or just as often, resulting in a death spiral.
你在做什么 泰莎
What are you doing, Tessa?
学习天文吗
Learning about the stars?
星星在彼此的系统中相互辅助
The stars assist in each others' system.
你知道你现在有多美吗
Do you have any idea how beautiful you are right now?
你总是在那里写什么
What are you always writing in there?
不关你的事
None of your business.
-给我看看 -不
- Show me. - No.
-给嘛 -想都别想
- Come on! - No chance!
我只想看看
I just want to see what's...
泰莎 亲爱的
Tessa, hun?
我给所有的 泰莎
I've called all the... Tessa?
妈妈 你在这里干什么
Mom? What are you doing here?
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
没什么
Nothing.
他是谁 他就是诺亚说的那个人吗
Who's he? Is he the guy Noah told me about?
所以你不上课整天就在搞这个啊
So this is how you spend your time instead of going to class?
-不 -我想我该走了
- No! - I think I should go.
你还想待着啊
You think?
我们可以去外面谈论这个吗 拜托
Can we talk about this outside please? Please!
你 走 跟我来
You, go! Come with me.
你开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me.
我第一眼到你那个室友我就知道
I knew as soon as I saw that roommate
这样的事会发生
that something like this would happen.
你现在是认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
折腾了这么多
And after all this work
你要为一个男孩而抛弃这一切吗
and you are gonna throw it away for some boy!
你在说什么 不是的
What are you talking about? I'm not.
你要和这个男孩分手
You're going to break up with this boy
然后专注于你的学业
and you are going to focus on your schoolwork.
你知道我无时无刻为你追求完美
Do you even know what it has been like trying to be
让你完全以你的理想塑造我的人生
perfect for you, having you mold my life
是种什么感觉吗
into the way that you wanted it to be?
我这么做都是为你好
I did it for your own good.
妈妈 我很遗憾你的人生
I am so, so sorry, Mom, that your life didn't work out
不是你想要的那样 真的
the way that you wanted it to, I really am
但这是我的人生 你必须让我自己掌控
but this is my life and you have to let me live it.
这真的是你想要的吗
Is that really what you want?
对
Yes.
如果我现在离开 你就自生自灭吧
If I leave now, you're cut off.
他会让你心碎的
He's gonna break your heart.
她跟跟你断绝联♥系♥是因为哈丁
She's cutting you off because of Hardin.
我只是有点担心
I'm just a little worried, is all?
为什么
Why?
哈丁很
Hardin is...
哈丁很复杂
Hardin is complicated.
我知道 但他在我身边就不一样
Yeah, I know, but he's different around me.
小心点吧
Just be careful.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯 你去哪里了
Yeah. Where have you been?
上车我告诉你
Jump in and I'll show you.
-准备好了吗 -是的
- You ready? - Yes!
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yes!
这是谁的地方
Who's place is this?
我父亲的一个朋友 一位教授的
A friend of my father's, a professor.
他们现在在哪儿
Where are they?
她在意大利 我是来给植物浇水的
She's in Italy. Oh yeah, I'm meant to be watering the plants.
她会画画
Ooh, she paints.
真不错
It's really nice.
想象一下如果这是我们的房♥子
Imagine if it were our place.
白日梦吧
Sure.
这可以是我们的
It can be.
什么 你的意思是 同居吗
What, you mean, like live together?
当你告诉我你妈妈要和你断绝联♥系♥时
When you told me your mom was going to cut you off
我觉得我得做点什么
I had to do something.
今年剩下的时间我们都可以呆在这里
We can stay here for the rest of the year
只有你和我
just you and me.
你这么做是为了我吗
You did this for me?
给
Here.
你会把我们最好的爱展现出来
You're gonna bring out the best of our loves.
看看那个 看起来有点像你
Look at that one. It looks a bit like you.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
相信什么
Hm? Believe what?
你是我的了
That you're mine.
又来了
Not this again.
我配不上你
I don't deserve you.
没有什么能改变我对你的感情
Nothing could ever change the way that I feel about you.
我不敢相信你说服了我