对啊 比如你的家庭 你是怎么到这的
Yeah. Like, your family? How you ended up here?
别聊这个了
Pass.
我只是觉得 问一堆关于过去的问题
I just don't think asking a bunch of arbitrary questions...
也不能完全了解一个人的本性
about someone's past is really gonna tell you who they are.
通过这样和你一起坐下来聊天
I can find out who you are by sitting here...
我能了解到你是个怎样的人
and spending time with you.
怎么
What?
什么怎么
What?
你在干嘛啊
What are you doing?
我只是坐在这 等着看
I'm just waiting for you to reveal your true self to me...
你你会不会对我敞开心扉
by just sitting here and spending time with you.
你的来了
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
那好吧 就一个问题
Okay, fair enough... one question.
如果你不相信爱情的话
Why do you have all those romance novels...
为什么会有这么多爱情小说
if you don't believe in love?
谁说我不相信爱情了
Who says I don't believe in love?
你自己说的啊 在索托的课上
You did, in Soto's class.
对
True.
那就 别全信我的话咯
Maybe don't believe everything I say then.
嗨 朋友们
Oh, hey, guys.
嗨 泰莎
Hey, Tessa.
朋友们 我们一起聊会儿
Guys, let's just hang out for a minute.
所以 你俩忙什么呢
So... what have you two been up to?
-我们只是 -我们就是来吃点东西
- We were just... - We're just getting some food.
你男朋友怎么样啊 泰丝
Oh, how's the boyfriend, Tess?
我们得走了
We're leaving.
真棒 我正好搭个车
Perfect. I need a ride.
这次不方便啊 你可以搭泽德的车
It's not a good time, you can ask Zed for a ride.
老兄 我们才刚到这啊
Dude, we literally just got here.
对不起 借过一下
Excuse me.
原谅你了
You're excused.
好吧 泰莎
All right... Tessa?
真走吗
Really?
对 我马上就来
Yes, I won't be long.
我会在酒吧那边
I'll be at the bar.
到时见
See you around.
什么情况 哥们
What's up, bro?
给我们讲讲
So, fill us in.
-刚下什么情况 -什么什么情况
- What was that? - What was what?
他们看见我们在一起呢觉得很尴尬吗
Were you like embarrassed that they saw us together?
没有
No.
你懂的 我要告诉诺亚我们的事
You know, I'm going to tell Noah about us, I just...
我们的事 你说我们的事是什么意思
Us? What do you mean "us"?
如果你想甩了你那位高中先生 那就甩啊
If you want to dump Mr. High School, then go ahead...
但别因为我甩
but don't do it on my account.
什么
What?
今天挺好玩的 但我是不约会的
Look, it was fun, but I don't date.
你在这逗我呢吗
Are you actually kidding me?
你在啊
You're here.
你梦见什么了
What are you dreaming about?
惊喜吧
Surprise!
你 你在这 你在这干嘛呢
What... what are you... what are you doing here?
你好吗
How are you?
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
当然了 我很好
Yeah. No, yeah, yeah, of course.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么 我们去干点什么呢
So, what are we gonna do?
嘿 泰莎在那
Hey, there's Tessa.
你好吗 泰莎
What's up, Tessa?
你好
Hey.
你好 我们在宿舍见过
Hi. We met at the dorm.
-所以真有他这个人啊 -很高兴认识你
- So, he does exist. - Nice to meet you.
嘿 哥们 我是泽德 你好吗
What's up, man, it's Zed, how's it going?
很好 你好吗
Good, how are you doing?
来吧 营火会
Cool, campfire.
泰莎
Tessa.
谢谢
Thanks.
警♥察♥应该快到了
Cops will probably be here soon, so...
我们应该离开这吗
Oh, should we get out of here?
嘿 泰莎 没想到在这还能见到你啊
Hey, Tessa, didn't expect to see you here.
那么我们来玩吸纸牌怎么样
So, how about we play a game of Suck and Blow?
吸纸牌 我喜欢
Suck and Blow, I'm down.
我接到了
Okay, I got it.
-我想你知道那意味着什么 -不 我
- Guess you know what that means. - Oh, no, no, I'm...
嘿 老兄 老兄 老兄
Whoa, dude, dude, dude...
别碰 杰斯 别那么做 好吗
Leave it, Jace. Don't go there, all right?
冷静 兄弟 这只是个游戏
Chill out, man, it's just a game, man.
-老兄 她没有 -别这样 杰斯
- Hey, man, she doesn't have... - Leave it, Jace.
放松 哥们 放松
Relax, dude. Hey, relax.
嘿 起开
Hey, hey, hey, get off!
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret this.
老兄 你疯了吗 你在干嘛
Dude, you're freaking! What are you doing, man?
哈丁
Hardin?
裁判出示了黄牌
And the referee gives a yellow card!
这下这帮人可不高兴了
This crowd is not happy at all.
谢谢你来
Hey, thanks for coming.
发生什么了
What happened?
那得从他爸说起了
Uh, well, it started about his father
之后我就想到了你
and then your name sort of came up.
他不肯和我说话
He won't talk to me
所以我猜他可能会和你说说
so I figured maybe he would talk to you.
他在哪
Where is he?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
你难道不应该和你
Shouldn't you be with your perfect
那完美的小男朋友在一起吗 特蕾莎
little boyfriend, Teresa?
别把诺亚扯进来
Don't bring Noah into this.
我以为你不喝酒呢
I thought you didn't drink.
我是不喝
I don't.
我以前不喝 这又有什么关系呢
I didn't what does it matter?
你把家里搞得一团糟
You made a real mess in there.
我在庆祝啊 你没听说吗
I was celebrating. Didn't you hear?
我亲爱的老父亲要结婚了
Dear old Dad is getting married.
你真应该看看我可怜的妈妈
You should see the dump my
在伦敦住在什么样的垃圾堆里
poor mom lives in back in London.
你还没喝够吗
Don't you feel like you've had enough?
别过来 我自己能行
Don't, I can get it.
我靠
Ow, damn it.
跟我来
Come with me.
很抱歉我那样对你
I'm sorry for how I treated you.
如果 如果你不想约会
Um, if... if you don't date,
如果你是那样的感觉的话
if that's how you feel...
我觉得我现在已经不是那种感觉了
I don't think that is how I feel anymore.
我糟透了
I'm a mess.
我们一样糟
I think that we're both a mess.
你永远不用为我掩饰
You don't ever have to cover up, not for me.
诺亚
7个未接来电
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
我没事
Yeah.
你去哪了 我给你发信息你也不回
Where were you, I texted you, you didn't answer me.
对不起 我手♥机♥没电了 对不起
Um, I'm sorry. My phone died, I'm sorry.
你去哪了
Where were you?
有个朋友需要我帮忙
A friend needed my help.
大半夜的吗
But... in the middle of the night?
诺亚 我能解释的 我们能
Noah, I can explain, can we...
求你了 我们 我们进去谈一谈好吗
Please, can we just... can we just go inside and talk?
我不
I don't...
不是的
No...