What's he looking at?
你好 我想点一杯杏仁奶卡布奇诺
Hello, can I get a Cappuccino with almond milk...
-加肉桂粉 -当然
- add cinnamon on top? - Sure thing.
我要中杯黑咖
I'll have a regular black coffee, please.
您要些什么
And for you?
我要一杯美式
Can I have an Americano, please?
好的
No problem.
谢谢
Thanks.
你这花♥花♥公♥子♥
Ooh, such a player.
- 你们的咖啡好了 -谢谢
- Now pick it up. - Thank you.
你会来接我们对吧 泽德
You're picking us up, right, Zed?
我几点接你们
When am I picking you guys up?
不知道 可能8点
I don't know, 8:00?
知道有什么好事吗
Guess what?
我们今晚去参加派对
We're gonna go to a party tonight.
我不太确定
I don't know.
一定要去 你难道不想好好玩玩吗
You're going, don't you want to have fun?
嘘
Ssh!
你才嘘
You, ssh!
我当然想
Yeah, of course, I do.
那就收拾好你的东西
Then grab your shit...
好吧 好吧
Yes, okay... okay.
为派对做准备吧
Let's get ready to party.
你觉得这件怎么样 怎么了
What do you think? What?
这件 挺好看的
It's... it's pretty.
可能有点太过正式了
Maybe it's just a little too formal.
是你说 让我做自己的
You said be myself.
知道吗 我其实还挺喜欢的 真的
You know what, I love it. I love it.
是不是很棒
Oh, isn't it crazy?
-嗨 -嗨 你好吗
- Hey! - Hey. What's up?
一口闷 一口闷 一口闷 一口闷
Chug, chug, chug, chug!
一口闷 一口闷 一口闷
Ooh, chug, chug, chug.
宝贝你来了
There's my baby.
你好吗
Hey, what's up?
-你好 泰莎 -你好
- Hi, Tessa. - Hi.
我需要放松一下注意力
I need things to be way less in focus.
再一次 再一次
Do that again, do that again.
再一次 我都快窒息了
Do it again? I'm dying over here.
再来一次 我要录下来
Do it! I want to get it on the camera.
屌♥啊 兄弟
Sick, bro.
各位 这是我的新室友泰莎
Hey, guys, this is my new roommate, Tessa.
这是大家伙儿
This is everybody.
很高兴认识你 我叫泽德
Nice to meet you, my name's Zed.
哈丁你见过了 那是莫莉
You've met Hardin, and that's Molly.
你好
Hey.
要坐下来吗
You want to sit down?
有趣的裙子
Cute dress.
对了 那是杰斯 城里人
Oh, yeah, and that's Jace... the Townie.
怎么了
What's up?
泰莎 你是哪个专业的
What's your major, Tessa?
我在纠结学工商还是经济
Um, I'm thinking business or maybe economics.
很酷
Very cool.
要喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
我其实不喝酒
I don't really drink.
拜托 我们都喝酒 来一杯
Come on, we're all drinking, have a drink.
-她居然不喝酒 -就一口
- She doesn't drink? - Just a shot.
-喝吧 拜托 -就一小口
- Do it, come on. - Just a small one.
天呐 斯蒂芙 这姑娘从哪儿找的
Oh, my god, Steph, where'd you find this girl?
没人和你说话
No one's talking to you.
漂亮
Oh... yes!
为你这口干杯
Cheers to that.
你还好吗
You okay?
宝贝 可怜的宝贝
Ooh, babe. Aw, poor baby.
你怎么这么美
You're so pretty.
伙计们 真心话还是大冒险
Okay, so, um, guys... truth or dare?
-什么 -真心话还是大冒险
- What? - Truth or dare?
-不想玩 -别啊
- No, no! - Come on.
这不是小孩子玩的游戏吗
Isn't this a kid's game?
我们玩的方式不一样
Not the way we play.
泰莎 真心话还是大冒险
Hey, Tessa, truth or dare?
真心话
Truth.
你曾经做♥爱♥最疯狂的地方
Craziest place you've had sex.
跳过
Um, pass.
为什么 这很简单
Why, it's an easy one.
等等 你还是处♥女♥
Wait... are you a virgin?
-我选大冒险 -大冒险
- I'll do dare. - Dare, hm.
大冒险就是 你得和哈丁做♥爱♥
I dare you to make out with Hardin.
她不会的
She won't do it.
不会有好结果的
This never ends well.
你想做吗
Do you want to do this?
玩得开心吗 莫莉
You having fun, Molly?
游戏结束了
I'm done playing this game.
真扫兴
Oooh, sucks to suck.
我喜欢这姑娘
I like this girl.
哈丁·斯考特头一次被拒绝
Hardin Scott got his first rejection.
不是吧 老兄
Denied, bro.
我们不是应该视频的吗
I thought we were gonna Facetime?
是 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
你现在在哪里 好吵
Where are you right now? It's really loud.
我和斯蒂芙在一起 还有她朋友
Um, I'm with Steph, and her friends...
但是他们都 我不知道
but they're all just like... I don't know.
所以 你去参加派对了
So, you're at a party?
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
就喝了一小口
I just had one drink.
所以 你上大学
Okay, so you go to college...
还喝酒 这 这真是太好了 泰莎
and now you drink, that's... that's really great, Tessa.
诺亚 别像这样
Noah, can you not be so like...
哪样 出去嗨的人不是我
So like what? I'm not the one who's out partying right now.
-算了 -泰莎 我想
- Just forget it. - Tessa, I want...
抱歉
My bad.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
没干嘛
Nothing.
你在找什么吗
Are you looking for something?
你喝醉了
Are you drunk?
我不喝酒 和你一样
I don't drink... just like you don't.
《呼啸山庄》
他比我更像我自己
"He's more myself than I am.
不论我们的灵魂由何组成
Whatever our souls are made of.
他的和我的都是一样的
His and mine are the same."
布朗特写的 特蕾莎
It's Bronte, Teresa?
我知道是布朗特写的
I know it's Bronte...
我的名字是泰莎
and my name is Tessa.
你在我房♥间做什么 泰莎
What were you doing in my room, Tessa?
你的房♥间
Your room?
对
Yes.
我们继续玩吗
Are we still playing?
你还欠我一次大冒险
'Cause I think you owe me a dare.
等等 我做不到
Wait, I can't.
我该走了
I need to go.
相信我 我拿到了
Don't doubt me, I got this...
看着 看着 准备好了吗
look, look, here we go, ready?
漂亮的一击
Oh! Nice shot, all right.
诺亚
我对你很失望
诺亚
你妈说你不应该和室友出去混
诺亚
抱歉 我是为了你好
诺亚
我知道 但是我
很高兴我不是课堂里唯一的新人
I'm glad I'm not the only freshman in this class.
-是的 我很高兴能进来 -是的
- Yeah, I'm psyched I got in. - Yeah.
家伙们 我们开始上课吧
All right, folks, let's get started...
简·奥斯汀的杰作
Jane Austen's masterpiece.
你们谁读过《傲慢与偏见》
Who in here has already read Pride and Prejudice?