生命中总有那些
There are moments in our lives...
能够定义我们生命的闪光时刻
that seem to define us.
那些我们总是忍♥不住一次次回想的时刻
Moments we keep going back to.
在我遇见他之前 生活一成不变
My life before him was so simple and decided.
遇见他后 一切都成
And now, after him, there's just...
过往云烟
after.
之 后
泰莎啊
Tessa!
还有什么东西没带
Okay, what are we forgetting?
-吹风机 -带了
- Hairdryer. - Nope.
手电筒
Flashlight.
妈 我是去上大学 不是生存训练营
Mom, it's college, it's not a survival course.
毛巾 电池充电器 手♥机♥充电器
Towels. Battery charger. Phone charger.
你可能忘了 我可以随时开车给她送去
I can always drive anything up, if you forget it.
该出发了 车程很长
Okay, we should get going. We have a long drive ahead.
最后再检查一下房♥间
Let's do a last minute room check.
-等下 妈妈你的包 -谢谢
- Oh, wait, Mom... - Thank you.
-楼层没错 -B-22号♥房♥间
- We're on the right floor. - B-22...
B-22号♥
B-22...
B-22号♥
B-22.
22号♥ 到了
22... there it is.
你好
Hi.
你好 那个
Hi. Um...
你就是斯蒂芙吗
Steph?
就是我
In the flesh.
我是泰莎
I'm Tessa.
这是我的新室友 这位是崔斯丹
It's my new roomie. This is Tristan.
-你好 -你好 我是泰莎
- Hey. - Hi. I'm Tessa.
都进来吧 我们不会咬人的
Come in, we're not gonna bite.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
这是我妈 这是诺亚
Uh, so this is my mom and this is Noah.
-你好 -你好
- Hello.- Hi.
我说实话
Full disclosure.
我本来不太愿意和一年级新生同住
I was pretty bummed to be paired with a freshman.
但想想好的一面
Then I thought, hello, bright side...
我可以做你的精神导师
I'm going to be your spirit guide.
我们会带你去最炫酷的地方玩耍 真的
We can get you into all the best places even without a fake.
包在我们身上
No problem.
妈妈
Mom?
你的毛衣很漂亮
I like your sweater.
谢谢 盖璞买♥♥的
Thanks, I got it from the Gap.
真可爱
Cute.
我们现在就去宿舍管理处
We're going straight down to the housing office right now...
要求换宿舍
and requesting a room change.
等等 你在说什么
Wait, what are you talking about?
整个房♥间充斥大♥麻♥的臭味 你不会
That room reeked of weed, and you will not...
请你不要小题大做好吗
Can you please not make a scene?
我没有 我们为你上大学尽心竭力
I'm not, we have worked too hard for this...
我不想让你被别人带偏了
and I don't want you to be distracted by anyone.
妈妈 这是我的事情
Mom, this is me that we're talking about.
你能相信我一次吗
Can you please just trust me?
没事的 我保证 真的
It'll be fine, I promise... promise.
家里没了你一定空荡荡的
House is gonna be so empty without you.
我懂 我会想你的
I know. I'll miss you.
天啊 我真为你感到骄傲
Oh, god, I am so proud of you.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
我爱你 宝贝
Okay. I love you, my baby.
我要走了 再见
I'm going. See you later.
再见
Bye.
给我吧
I got it.
我最怕这种场面了
This is the part I've been dreading.
我也是
Me, too.
我其实说的是和你妈妈两人开车回家
Oh, I was actually talking about the ride home with your mom.
好了
Okay.
我把你妈妈吓得不轻吧
How much did I freak your mom out?
她是不是觉得我会成为反面教员
She thinks I'm going to be a bad influence?
她只是太爱操心了
She's just very protective.
一直是我们两个相依为命
It's always only been the two of us.
不用了 谢谢
No, no, thanks.
看吧 她根本就不用担心
See? Seems like she has nothing to worry about.
你弟弟还挺帅的
Your brother's cute.
你是说诺亚 他 他其实是我男朋友
Oh, you mean Noah, no, he's my boyfriend.
擦 抱歉
Shit, sorry.
没事 他今年高三
No, it's okay. He's a senior in high school.
是崔斯丹 我们约好见面的
It's Tristan. I was supposed to meet her.
那些旧书是怎么回事
What's with all the old books?
谁上大学还带书啊
Who brings books to college?
可能只有我吧
Me, I guess.
我喜欢你那种书卷气 好了我要走了
The bookish vibe, I like that. Alright, I'm out.
再见
Okay, bye.
妈妈
预祝明天开学顺利
诺亚
晚安
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hey.
这里是经济学概论的教室吗
Econ 101?
是的
Yeah.
锁住了 我已经试过了
It's locked, yeah, I already tried it.
好吧
Right.
你们来得挺早的嘛
Couple of early birds, huh?
祝上课愉快
Have fun in there.
-抱歉 你先请 -你先请
- Sorry, after you. - Oh, after you.
-不 你先 -不 你先
- No, no, honestly, I insist. - No, I insist.
-真的 -从小我妈妈就教我
- No, honestly... - My mother raised me to...
好吧
Okay.
你也是一年级的吗
Are you a first year, too?
是的 你是经济专业的吗
Yeah. Are you an Econ major?
算是吧 你呢
That's the plan, you?
我是英语专业的
I'm an English major.
对了 我叫兰登
I'm Landon, by the way.
你好 我叫泰莎
Tessa, hi.
很高兴认识你
Hi, nice to meet you.
上午好 我是亚历山大教授
Good morning, I'm Professor Alexander...
欢迎选修经济学概论
and welcome to Econ 101.
这可能是你们在大学里最重要的一门课
This might be the most important class you take here...
希望各位都能认真听课
so I expect everyone here to closely pay attention...
从我25年的华尔街从业经验中学到东西
and benefit from the 25-year career I had on Wall Street.
现在开始上课
Now let's get started.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
你是不是走错门了
Uh, I think that you're in the wrong room.
我没走错
I'm in the right room.
你怎么进来的
How did you even get in here?
你能先到走廊里待一下吗 我好穿衣服
Okay. Can you please go out into the hall, so I can get dressed?
别自恋了 我又没看你
Don't flatter yourself, I'm not looking.
你慢慢穿
You took your time.
你来啦 泰莎也在啊
There they are. Hey, Tessa.
你能让你男朋友回避一下
Hi, uh, can you please ask your boyfriend to leave...
让我好穿衣服吗
so I can get dressed?
这不是我男朋友 你跟她说什么了
Uh, not my boyfriend. What did you say to her?
没说什么 我一直在做自己的事
Nothing. I've been minding my own business.
好吧 不管他是谁
Okay, well, whoever he is.
你今晚和我们一起出去玩
You're going out with us tonight.
我不太确定
Yeah, I don't know.
我真想在派对上和别人描述这香艳一幕
I'm trying to picture this one at a party.
因为没见过这种嘛
Just not seeing it.
你不会要一直待在这里吧
You're not going to stay in here forever, right?
不会
Nope.
《了不起的盖茨比》 是本好书
The Great Gatsby... it's a good book.
我不想剧透
Hate to spoil it...
但最终不过是一场大梦
but it was all a dream.
实际上
Actually...
应该是一场谎言
it was all a lie.
他在看什么