I can not believe you've talked me into this.
这是个婚礼 不是监狱
- It's a wedding reception, it's not a jail sentence.
-你们来了 -是啊
- Hey, you guys made it. - Yeah.
-你看起来很漂亮 泰莎 -谢谢
- You look beautiful, Tessa. - Oh, thank you.
你打理的也不错啊 伙计
Hey, you clean up well, man.
这里好高档
This is so fancy.
是啊 很漂亮
Yeah, it's beautiful.
所以我们是兄弟了
So we're brothers.
是啊
Yeah.
你一定为你妈妈和肯感到高兴
You must be really happy for your mom and Ken.
是的 是的 我是
Yeah, yeah, I am.
一会儿里面见了
I'll see you two in there.
看起来不错
This looks so good.
看看谁来了 很高兴见到你
Look who's here. It's good to see you.
你也是
You, too.
-你一定就是 -泰莎
- And you must be... - Tessa.
-泰莎 -泰莎 我是凯伦
- Tessa. - Tessa, I'm Karen.
-嗨 -我是兰登的妈妈
- Hi. - I'm Landon's mom.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- It's so nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
你能来对我意义重大
It means a lot to me that you could be here.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢您的光临
Thanks for coming.
我很高兴你决定参加 儿子
I'm happy you decided to join us, son.
兰登告诉我们你在索托教授的研讨会上
Landon tells us you're in Professor Soto's seminar.
是的
Yeah.
那你是英语专业的吗
So, you're an English major?
我很想去 但如果为找工作着想的话
Um, I would love to, but I think if I want to be employed
也许商业或经济会更好
maybe business or econ.
如果你对文学的商业方面感兴趣
If you're interested in the business side of literature
我朋友有一家出版公♥司♥
my friend owns a publishing company.
-你是说万斯吗 -是的
- You mean Vance? - Yes.
我可以为她给万斯打个电♥话♥
Well, I can call Vance for her.
当然 我相信你亲自打他会更开心的
Of course, I'm sure he'd be happy to hear from you.
肯 达娜来了 我想我们该去打个招呼
Ken, Dana's arrived. I think we should go say hi.
玩的开心
Enjoy.
-很高兴见到你 -是的 我也是
- Nice meeting you. - Yeah, you too.
我们找点乐子吧
Let's just have fun.
我做不到
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
你让我保证要好好表现
You made me promise to be on my best behavior.
谢谢大家的光临
Thank you all for coming.
今晚我们一同庆祝这美好的眷属
Tonight we celebrate great, good fortune
她的名字叫凯伦
and her name is Karen.
我一生的挚爱 坦白讲她救了我的命
The love of my life and... and frankly she saved my life.
我突然被一个新的新娘 新的生活和
I'm suddenly blessed by a new bride, a new life and
不是一个 而是两个聪明的儿子
not one, but two brilliant sons...
哈丁和兰登所保佑
Hardin and Landon.
我记得早些时候我最大的快乐
I remember an earlier time when my greatest pleasure
就是听着哈丁
was to listen to Hardin, who loved to recite passages
背诵小说里的文章 一字不差
from novels, all by memory
而他精彩的表演 总让我留下泪水
and he would perform them, leaving me with tears...
-他不是陪我长大的那个人 -或者笑声
- He's not the man I grew up with. - or laughter.
我父亲是个一无是处的酒鬼
My father was a drunk and nothing more.
至少他在努力
At least he's trying
这比我父亲要好多了
which is more than my father ever did.
人是会改变的
People change.
是的 但这并不能改变过去
Clearly, but that still doesn't change what happened.
怎么了
What happened?
我8岁那年的一天晚上
One night, when I was eight
我爸跟往常一样在酒吧喝得大醉
my dad was at the pub, drunk as usual.
惹到了不该惹的人
He messed with the wrong guys.
后来他们来家里报复
They came to our house for payback.
我爸当时不在家
He wasn't there.
他们就拿我妈泄恨
They found my mom instead.
我试图...
I tried...
我拼命想打败他们 但是我太小了
I tried to fight them off, but I couldn't.
感谢我的朋友们 家人和各位老师
Thank you, my friends, my family and university faculty.
这就是我的父亲 受人爱戴的斯考特校长
And that's my dad, the beloved Chancellor Scott.
让我们狂欢吧
Let's have fun!
我并不想你回忆那些不幸的往事
I don't suppose you recall any of those passages.
我可不像你那样健忘
Not the way you remember it.
我想和你帅气的儿子跳支舞
I would love to have a dance with your brilliant son.
我想让你知道
I want you now.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yeah.
你想让我停下吗
Do you want me to stop?
不 只是慢一点点
No, just go slow.
-Car -不 是Cat
- Car. - It was "cat".
再来一次
Do another one.
呃...这是...
Uh...that one is...
-不知道啊 -我很擅长这个 耶
- I have no idea! - I'm really good at this, yeah.
好吧 再来一次 我肯定能猜到
Okay, just do one more, I promise, I'll get it.
嗯 我不知道 是什么
Hm I don't know, what was it?
能经常熬夜学习
Can always stay up late and work on that.
-回头见 -我会给你发信息的
- I'll just see you. - I'll text you.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
最近怎么样 上次聚会之后就没见过你
How's it going? I haven't seen you since like the bonfire.
是啊 最近有点忙
Yeah, I've been busy, I guess.
你和男朋友怎么样了
How's it going with you and your boyfriend?
我们没再联♥系♥了
Uh, we're not together anymore.
不是吧 跟高中小男生掰了
Ouch. Bye-bye, high school.
是的 很痛苦
Yeah, it was pretty painful.
是啊 不过我看你恢复的挺快啊
Yeah, I can tell you moved on pretty quickly.
哈丁怎么样
How's Hardin?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他说你们有出去约会
He told me you guys have been hanging out.
是的
Yeah, we have.
酷啊
Cool.
真的吗
Really?
哈丁想做什么就做什么
Yeah, I mean Hardin does what Hardin does.
莫莉
9点鲍勃酒吧见
莫莉
你跟她说了吗
你不说我说了
想你
9点鲍勃酒吧见
怎么了
What's wrong?
这都是什么
What's all this about?
你有什么瞒着我
What didn't you tell me?
没有啊 我不知道她在说什么
Nothing. I don't know what she's talking about.
你不知道她在说什么
You don't know what she's talking about?
-我是说 我不知道 -你瞒着我什么
- I mean, I don't know. - What didn't you tell me?
什么也没有
Nothing.
我得走了
I need to go.
什么 现在 哈丁 回答我的问题
What, now? Hardin, answer me!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
-去外面 -到底怎么了
- Out. - What's going on?
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
当然相信你 我只是...
Of course, I do, I just...
那你还有什么好纠结的
Then what's the problem?
哈丁
你在哪
杰斯
来多媒体大楼
我告诉你哈丁在哪
你在哈丁的车里干嘛
What are you doing in Hardin's car?
什么 我就不能借来用用吗
What, I can't borrow his car?
杰斯 告诉我他在哪里
Jace, just tell me where he is!
也许他在瞎子鲍勃酒吧
Maybe he's at Blind Bob's.
哦 看呐 怎么了
Oh, my gosh, hey. What's the matter?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
你想来点薯条吗 饿不饿
You want some fries, are you hungry?
自从你搬出去之后就没见到你了