- It is okay. - Yeah, okay.
嗯 你可以休息一下 会没事的
Well, enjoy it while you can, alright.
- 瑞德 别再说了 - 好 知道了
- Red, don't say that. - Yeah, it's okay.
那个该死小鬼
That damn boy,
我想知道他到底偷偷地去哪了
sneaking off like I wonder where the hell he went.
他向拿钱的那家伙去的方向追了
He went after that guy who took the money, that's where he went.
傻的小子 他拿着我的手♥枪♥ 是吗
Silly little bastard, he had my pistol, right?
我认为他很莽撞 你看呢
I didn't think he had a look of sense, would you?
是的 他和你一样
Yeah, he's just like you.
- 你们都是该死的疯子 - 是吗
- You're both fucking locos. - Yeah?
是的 你们都是 疯子
Yes, you are. Crazy.
嗯 对不起 我让你们卷了进来
Well, I'm sorry, I got you into this.
你和高伊两个
You and Gally, both.
我很愿意与你一起在这
I'm glad I'm here with you
你真要把我带回德克萨斯吗
Were you really going to take me back to Texas with you?
还是你在哄我
Or you were just shitting me?
嗯 我当然要和你一同回德克萨斯
Well, yeah I was going to take you back to Texas with me, of course.
现在我除了一个尿罐
Now I got a pot to piss
在这个冬季什么也没有
in or winter to stow out of!
没关系 那么 跟我回家
It's okay. Come home with me then.
- 能回去吗 - 能
- Home with you? - Yeah.
家不是这里
Not here. Home!
那是我要去的地方
That's where I'm going.
回到我的镇 回到我的家
Back to my town Back to my family.
感谢 但我不去慈善机构
Thanks. But I ain't much on charity!
我不是给你提供救济 你这该死的外国佬
I'm not offering you charity, you stupid fucking gringo.
我给你提供一个家和一个家庭
I'm offering you a home and a family!
包括我
And me!
注意 不要做超过你能力做事
Careful there gal.Don't bite off more than you can chew, of course.
我又不是不能自理
I ain't no spring chicken.
墨西哥人不害怕有老年人
Mexicans are not afraid of having old people around.
如果这些你同意
If that's what you mean.
我不知道能不能融入墨西哥人群
I don't know about moving in with a bunch of Mexicans,
但是我必须去找到高伊
but I gotta go find Gally.
然后才能考虑做其它的事 好吗
I can't think about anything else until I do.Alright?
- 并且到了那时 - 那就走吧
- And until then - Got to go.
我去找那个孩子 我会回来的
I'll find that boy. I'll be back.
有啤酒吗
Cerveza,seater?
你好吗
Howdy.
是的 没错 我是对你说的
Yeah, that's right. I'm talking to you.
我不认识你 孩子
I don't know you, kid.
不认识
No.
你不认识我
No, you don't know me.
可你别担心 我认识你
What you've got to worry about, is that I know you.
你以为你认识我吗
You think you know me, huh?
你今晚杀了一个人
You shot a man tonight.
一个叫乔洛的家伙
A fella named Cholo.
然后你从那里偷了一袋钱
Then you stole a sack of money there.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
是我搞错啦
Or am I wrong?
因此
So
你必须回答我
now you gotta answer to me.
因此
So
我必须回答你吗
now I gotta answer to you?
好 你想做什么?
Okay, what do you want?
我想要钱
I want the money.
- 噢 你想要钱 全部吗 - 是的 先生
- Oh you just want the money, that's all? - Yes, sir.
为我祖父
For my grandfather.
你的祖父
Your grandfather!
他很需要
He needs it.
这些我理解 每个人需要钱
Yeah, I understand. Everybody needs money.
这是钱 全部的钱
Here's the money. All the money.
好 你打算怎样得到它
Good. How are you going to get it?
你认为我能把这笔钱给你吗
You think I'm just going to give this money to you?
嘿 你知道吗 你这自以为是的混♥蛋♥
Hey, you know what, you smart-ass prick,
我能得到它
I can get it.
没那么容易
That's how easy you are,
你♥他♥妈♥的愚蠢的小外国佬
you stupid little gringo fuck!
还行 你多亏走了
Yeah, you better run.
是的 是他 我又来了
Yeah, that's right, it's me again.
噢 上帝
Oh, God!
嘿 你正在做的事情是送死
Hey, what in the hell do you think you're doing?
找到他了 瑞德 我找到他了 他还拿着你的钱
I found him, Red. I found him. He's still got your money.
别想钱了 嗯
Forget about the money, huh!
我是说忘记它 不能因此丢了性命
I mean just forget about it. I won't throw my soul away.
- 别走 - 不 瑞德 瑞德
- Just hold still! - No, no, Red, Red!
- 什么 - 我要取回你的钱 好吗
- What? - I'm going to get your money back, alright?
我刚说了 忘记该死的钱 好吗
I just told you, forget about the damn money, alright?
我告诉你 我要取回你的钱 一定
And I told you, I'm going to get your money back. And I am.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底是怎么了
What in the goddamn hell is wrong with you?
- 啊 -你为什么这么做
- Huh? - Why are you doing this?
因为这就是我父亲想要我做的
Because this is exactly what my father would want me to do.
高伊
Gally
你把我的卡迪拉克毁了 倒霉
You fucked up my Cadillac, didn't you?
停下 停下
Easy easy
多亏你的帽子 对吗
Got your hat, alright, didn't he?
- 噢 他在哪 - 在那里 他在那里
- Okay, where is he? - He's down there, down there!
他可能在什么地方等我们
He's in there somewhere, waiting for us.
他知道我们是两个人 高伊
He knows there's two of us, Gally.
- 好的 我和你一起去 - 不 你别去 别去
- Alright, I'm going with you. - No, you ain't, no!
该死的 别和我争了 好吗 不要去
Goddamn it, don't argue with me, alright. Just don't!
现在你们是我在这个世界的全部
You're all I got left in the world now.
请在这里等着 好吗
Just wait here, okay?
- 起来 起来 - 好的 好的
- Let's go Let's go. - Yeah, alright.
这究竟是怎么回事
How's this going, exactly?
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
是的
Yeah
滚你的小伙子! 我都要发疯啦
Fuck you guys! I was about to go crazy!
- 高伊你还好吗 - 是的
- Gally are you okay? - Yeah.
为两盘切碎的食物没有得到帮助 我说的没错吧
Got no help for a couple of hash . Am I right or am I rilla?
哎 老伙计怎么样
Yeah, how's the old boy?
你怎么样 朋友
How are you doing, amigo?
我在哪 我喜欢这
Where am I ? I like it here.
喂 看这 我们所做的这一切
Look here, we've been through all that.
现在 我们抓住了杀你的那个杂种
Now look. We caught the bastard that killed you.
他就在这 僵硬地等着该死的警♥察♥
Here he is, out cold and goddamn cop.
你觉这事怎么样
How do you like it?
看那 似乎并无恶感 呃
Look at that. No hard feelings, eh?
嗯 他走了
Well, there he went.
他人不坏
He was a nice man.
- 是的 - 的确是
- He was. - He really was.
我好像真有点老了
I kind of like the old .
过来 过来 时间到了
Come on , come on. Time to go.
我们还是有办法让你找回了你的钱 瑞德
We still got to find a way to get you back across with your money, Red.
我可不想回德克萨斯 高伊
I ain't going back to Texas, Gally.
你不回去吗
You're not?
不,如果那个邀请仍然有效
Not, if that invitation is still open.
我想我们将前往她原本不想回的地方
I guess we'd just scoot on down a little miscontent where she come from.
在那附近买♥♥一个小农场
Maybe buy us a little old ranch around here somewhere you know
你知道 做一些牛和马的事情
You know, run a few cows and horses, things like that
会有很多钱 象天国的
Much money we got, be living like
国王和王后一样生活 记着吧
the king and queen of Zion, remember?
我为你高兴
I'm glad for you.
真的 我为你们俩高兴
Well really, I'm glad for both of you.
跟我们走吧
Come with us.
跟我走 从这里转头是个野性十足的国家
Yeah, come on, there's still a wild and wooly country down here,
知道吗 你可能会喜欢它
you know, you just might like it.
不 我想
No, I have
我想我会记住这些野性的经历
I think I've had all the wild moments I can take for a while.
那是必须的 必须的 我想是的
You have to do what you have to do, I reckon and
那么让我们走 我们没有时间啦
电影精选列表