Well, if you're going to sing, we don't want to hear that shit.
为什么不唱“德克萨斯的眼睛” 嗯
Why don't you sing the "Eyes of Texas" or something, huh?
我不知道“德州的眼睛”
I don't know the "Eyes of Texas"
- 不 我不会这该死的歌♥ - 你真不会
- No, I don't know that fucking song. - You don't?
不 我不知道 那该死的词
No, I don't know a fucking word of it.
该死的外国佬
Fucking gringo.
嗯 就说 说你的乳♥头♥吧
Well, then show us your tits, then.
是他妈的外国人吧
Fucking gringos, huh?
你没事吧
You okay?
听我说 我的意思是
Listen to me. I mean it.
这儿没有适合你的工作
This life don't lead no where for you.
回家吧
Go home.
你知道我不能回家
You know I can't go home.
你为啥说这个
You know that.
是啥原因 回家吧
Sure you can. Go home.
聋了吗 原因是你的耳朵什么都听不见
Gone deaf? Cause something is talking your ear can hear nothing!
我告诉你多少次 我不能回家
How many times I got to tell you. I can't go home.
我不能这样做
I can't do that.
他们认为我是一个明星
They think I'm a star.
他们以为我生活在别♥墅♥中
They think I live in a two storey house.
其实他妈的是个大冰箱
Got a big fucking refrigerator in it.
他们认为我是著名歌♥星
They think movie stars and famous people
每天晚上人们来听我唱歌♥
come to hear me sing every night
给我钻戒 毛皮大衣之类东西
and bring me diamond rings and fur coats and shit like that.
或者送玫瑰花
Or roses on me.
跟他说你在信上说了谎
What the hell. Tell him you lied to him on the letters.
我给你买♥♥巴士票
I'll buy you the bus tickets myself.
内斯特 我不一定必须他妈的这样
Nestor not a fucking must, not me.
不一定要这样
Not like that.
我不饿 嗯
Wasn't that hungry after all, huh?
别 别 慢慢吃点 更健康 明白吗
Hell, no, no, suppose to eat slow, see. More healthy. Alright?
我来保管那个东西 把那东西放这
Am I keeping you from something? Here give me that thing.
嘿 那是我的手表
Hey, that's my watch!
嘿 我就是时间 上帝 我就是 走啦
Hey well it's my time, by God. My time left of it anyway.
我不愿意你总按时间生活
And I don't need you counting off the goddamn seconds
我不愿意 你知道
for me neither, you understand?
- 好的 - 明白了
- Alright. - Got it?
好吧 对不起
Alright, sorry.
吃你的晚餐吧 在此时
Go eat your dinner, I've got time.
是的 你在此时 却一件事也不做
Yeah, you got all the time in the world, you don't do a damn thing with it though.
你不唱歌♥ 不跳舞
You don't sing, you don't dance.
该死的 带你去了高档妓院
Goddamn, take you out to a fancy whorehouse,
你甚至一点自信也没有
don't even want to get your horn hogged.
- 我的自信 -是的 是的
- My horn hogged. - Yeah, yeah.
很对
Right.
好吧 你不知道
Well, how didn't you know
哦 是吗 谁说的
Oh yeah? Who buy?
你吃完晚餐了 我们走吧 好吗
Just finished your dinner and let's go, okay?
你简直是没头脑
You got your head so far up your
你听我说 孩子
Now you listen to me boy,
一生将有很多令人激动的事情
there's a lot more exciting things in this whole life
不能仅仅坐着吸吮空气 耗尽生命
than just sitting around, sucking in air and pulling on your peter.
你必须不受约束 试试吧
Well, you gotta cut loose and go for it.
我的意思是
I mean go
你每次想得到该死的机会
for 'em every goddamn chance you get.
都得自己来争取
Cause the chances are running out.
相信我 高伊 我清楚
Believe me Gally, I know.
我明白 是的我明白
I do, I know. Yeah I do. I know.
万能的上帝
God Almighty.
看那边
Look at yonder.
米格尔 你还好吗
Miguel. How are you doing?
请你给我一张桌
You got a table for me, please.
天啊 你怎么长的 是啊
My God. But you're pretty. Yeah!
我是说
I mean it.
该死的你这么漂亮
Goddamn you're so pretty.
是我见过最漂亮的小东西
You're the prettiest little thing I ever saw.
好 听见了 谢谢
Okay. I heard you, thank you.
你去坐吧 让我自己静一静
Now can you sit down and leave me alone.
你叫什么名字
What is your name, anyway?
我知道 她是帕蒂·维芙
Look sorry. It's Patty Wafers.
帕蒂·维芙吗
Patty Wafers?
听起来像夹心饼干
You sound like a sugar cookie.
是的
Nice.
帕蒂·维芙 你为什么不过来一起坐呢 行吗
Patty Wafers, why don't you come on with me and let's go. What do you say?
- 你是喝醉了吗 - 不 我没喝 女士
- Are you drunk? - No, I'm not drunk. No ma'am.
- 别说话 朋友 - 嘿 你坐下 闭嘴
- Say buddy. - Hey, you just sit down and shut up.
就跟我们走吧 跟我们走吧
Just come on with us. Let's go. Come on.
去坐下 坐下 别在我旁边
Just sit down. Sit down. Leave this to me.
你们要去哪
Where are you going, anyway?
好吧 没关系 我们就走了
Well, hell doesn't matter. Let's just go.
看在上帝的份上 别听他的
Christ sakes. Sit down and shut up.
你不会缺老人吧
You ain't going no where old man.
你说什么 老兄
What did you say, buddy?
谁会需要你这个老傻瓜
You ain't going no where you old fool!
嘿 瑞德 算了
Hey Red, come on!
我要想走 可以去任何地方
I ain't done yet. I got a few places to go.
爷爷 你要打赌吗
You bet, grandpa?
哦 上帝
Oh God!
是谁在说我
Who's saying I'm done?
我不在乎你说什么
Wherever you say I'm done?
我不在乎 我不在乎
I ain't done yet. I ain't done.
看这 我身上都是酒 还干什么
Here, drinks are on me. So hurry up.
喝吧 你个该死的
Drink up, goddamn you!
看你喝完能怎样
When you get through drinking,
来亲我的屁♥股♥ 对吗
come on up and you can kiss my ass, alright.
来吧 帕蒂·维芙 让他们看看
Come on, Patty Wafers, show them what you got
你这杂种 放开我 等着瞧
You son of a bitches. Get off me! Goodbye folks.
我从来没有
I have never,
我他妈从来没有见过你这样的
not in my whole fucking life seen nothing like you!
- 好的 好的 - 你叫什么名字
- I know it, I know it. - What's your name, anyway?
瑞德·博维 德州的
Red Bovie, Texas.
瑞德·博维 名字听起来像牛
Red Bovie, you sound like cow.
一头公牛
A bull.
是的 我看是的
Yeah, I bet you are.
你怎么样
Are you okay?
我是牛仔
Was this buckaroo?
是的 你跳起时间太慢 竞争不过
Yeah, took you long enough to jump into the fray though,
你不是牛仔吗
didn't you buckaroo?
是的 来吧 起来了 走吧
Yeah. Come on. Get up. Come on.
这是高伊 别担心他不会有事
This here is Gally. Don't worry he don't get in the way much.
- 你好 高伊 - 你好 帕蒂·维芙
- Hello Gally. - Hello Patty Wafers.
事完了 我陪你们喝啤酒
Have you finished here. I can escort you to some beer.
- 还说什么 - 走吧 高伊整理下
- What do you say? - Come on. Gally's treat.
- 好的 - 帽子不要了吗
- Okay. - Leave the hat!
来 我们走吧 墨西哥万岁
Come on, let's go. Viva Mexico.
你们两个 我想和你们跳舞 你们俩
Both of you. I want to see you dancing, both of you.
车上有些买♥♥的啤酒
I'll get some beer here in the car.
没必要
Not to me.
哦 不有 他没事
Oh no.He's alright.
我想找个机会送他去养老院
You know I try to take him out of nursing home every chance I get.
好让老人高兴起来
Tried to keep the old guy cheered up.
我看他还不老
Doesn't seem that old to me.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know it does.
90岁 你在骗我
90, you're shitting me?
听着 小饼干 真喜欢和你一起跳舞
Listen, Patty. Really enjoyed dancing with you.
我也喜欢和你一起跳舞 高伊
I enjoyed dancing with you too, Gally.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 很有趣 - 是的
- It was fun. - Yeah.
我出来跳舞好长时间了 你知道吗
It's been, well a long time since I danced, did you know?
那你什么时候回墨西哥城
So when are you going back to Mexico City?
回墨西哥城
电影精选列表