上帝 请减速 减速
Jesus Christ! Slow down, please slow down.
- 我想去看歌♥舞 - 什么唱歌♥ 跳舞吗
- I want some singin'and dancin'. - Singing, dancing? What?
还有女人 我想找个女人 - 一个女人
- And a woman. I want a woman. - A woman?
你跟我走吗 孩子 你跟我走吗 说吧
You going with me, boy? You going with me? Speak up!
- 去还是不去 - 好的 我和你一起去
- You going? Yes or no? - Yeah I'll go with you.
- 慢点 慢点吧 - 好的
- Slow down. Slow down. - Good.
我们路上要喝啤酒吗
Are we going to drink all this beer?
我认为完全可以 可以
Whatever it is I reckon, yeah. Yeah!
找的女人 生活在这的什么地方吗
So this, this woman, well she lives out here somewhere?
什么女人 我不知道什么该死的女人
What woman? I don't know about a damn woman.
你说你需要一个女人
You said you wanted a woman.
我是想找个女人唱歌♥ 跳舞
Yeah I do, I want a woman. Singing and dancing.
我们到底去哪里
Just where exactly are we going?
约200英里 从这算起
About 200 miles, this way.
去老墨西哥
In old Mexico.
墨西哥吗
Mexico?
不 我不想去墨西哥
No I can't go to Mexico.
晚了 你已经买♥♥了去看歌♥剧的车票
Why not? You got tickets to the opera night or something?
你为什么来这
What are you doing down here anyway?
不会就是来问好的吧
You pop in only to say howdy, did you?
哦 我以为你可能需要人
Well, I thought you might need somebody
帮助放放野马什么的
to help break wild horses or something.
我不知道 你失去了农场
I didn't know you lost your ranch.
啊 该死的
Ahh, damn!
我没教过你训马 你能驾驭吗
I didn't take you for a bronc buster! You ride them, eh?
能行 我想这大概是遗传吧
Yeah, I guess it's just in the blood.
爸爸说你是一个马术骑手
Dad said you used to be a rodeo rider.
- 是的 - 牛仔
- Yeah. - Bulls?
是的 只要抓住牛鬃和牛角
Yeah. Put hair and horns on a stick of dynamite,
这些他跟你说过吗
Is that what he told you?
没有 先生 只是说你参加过马术竞技
No, sir. Just said you used to ride rodeo.
他没说别的
He didn't talk about you very much.
好吧 我不想耽误时间
Well, I don't spend a whole lot of my time,
因为他的话
wondering about him either.
是他让你来这里 为我做事的
But he wanted you to come down here though and work for me.
想让你回老家 看看老人
Wanted you to to reach back to your roots, get to know the old man. Is that it?
寻找你的根吗
Find out where you come from?
是我的想法 不是他
This more of my idea, than his.
哦 他是不会
Yeah, but he let you.
你现在在哪里 你♥爸♥爸知道吗
Your daddy, him know where you are?
噢 该死的 你不会是从家里跑出来的
Oh damn! You run out from home, didn't you?
我说对还是不对
Am I right or am I rilla?
不 我没有 我没从家里跑出来
No, I didn't. I didn't run out from home.
- 不是的 - 不是的
- No. - No.
我只是大学辍学一段时间
I just dropped out of college for a while,
仅此而已
that's all.
你这坏家伙也碰到了
Good for you bad guy.
吉米你喜欢的孩子也跑了
How do you like your Jimmy boy run off?
你是不是也喜欢他脚上那鞋
How do you like it now,the shoe's on the other foot.
你喜欢吗 吉米
How do you like it, Jimmy?
嘿 我说我没从家里跑掉 知道吗
Hey, I said I didn't run off from home, okay.
我没有从家里跑出来
I didn't run off from home.
嗯 你也大学毕业
Well, you run off from college,
- 不 不 不是的 - 好吧 是我想的
- No, no, it's not. - Well, it is to me.
当然 吉米也可能知道
Sure, Jimmy right too.
哦 哦 老吉米
He he, old Jimmy.
我认为还是那个毛病 试试
I think this could be a problem, try to
我是没法修好了
I can't fix it.
J.T. 来了一辆车
J.T., you go get us another one.
给它加满 专用的
Fill it up, special.
给它加满 专用的
Fill it up, special.
你们去哪 墨西哥南部吗
Are you all going down south to Mexico?
不 就到这了 买♥♥点汽油
No, we're shut here buying gasoline, alright.
别碰到挡风玻璃
Hit the windshield alright?
我们的车坏了
Cause our car broke down,
或许能跟你搭个便车
ewe catch a ride with you all.
不行 先生
No sir.
可以了 老人家 我们得走了
Wind it up old man, we gotta go
可以了 我们得走了
Wind it up. We gotta go.
怎么你是个学舌的鹦鹉吗
Why you a damn parrot?
- 55.80美元 - 55.80美元
- $ 55.80. - $ 55.80?
你也是个学舌的鹦鹉
For you damn parrot.
嘿 如果我愿意付油钱
- Hey, I'll gladly buy the gas.
老佩里式的狡猾
Perry the old thief!
你们从哪来
So where are you guys from?
噢 跟你说 各处都走
Aw, you know, here and there.
现在我们想到墨西哥去看风景
Well, right now just thought we head down to Mexico to see the sights.
我发现你这还有啤酒
I see you got some beer right there too.
啊 随便就拿 也不问问
Yeah, drink it up, no need to ask.
我喜欢那顶帽子 老式的
I like that hat. Slick.
谢谢
Thanks.
是的 他们都有的
Yeah, they had something.
所有的牛仔这个季节 穿着都很花哨
All the bull-riders are wearing fancy buckets like at this season.
你也是牛仔 嗯
You riding bulls, huh?
嗯 肯定的 我认为
Well, man's gotta eat, I reckon.
这行 我还不知道是否需要胆量
I don't know that I even have nerve to get on one.
需要胆量 我承认
Does take nerve, I admit it.
你不缺胆量 我来帮着你说
You ain't short on nerve, I'll say that for you.
朋友 我不记得说过
Say buddy, I don't remember saying
啤酒是共同财产
that beer was community property.
别怕 你还有很多
Never mind. You got plenty.
那么那么你骑过的最差的牛吗
So what's the meanest bull you ever rode?
最差的
The meanest?
啥是最差的 说一下
The meanest Tell us about it.
我倒想听听
I'd like to hear it myself.
哦 那是 因全身漆黑得名
Oh, that would be one by name of Midnight.
大黑牛 还是牛犊时,
Big black bull.Somebody cut his tail
嗯 你知道 它可能还记恨着人
Well, he never forgot it, you know.
也许因此感到难堪 我也不清楚
Maybe embarrassed him or something, I don't know.
我告诉你的是 要对付它
I tell you this. Yeah, he was a mean one
哦 是的 先生
Oh yes sir.
看在上帝份上
Christ sakes.
你现在还骑吗
You rode him now, huh?
噢 像他这样的牛仔
Yeah, a buckaroo like him,
只能拽鼻子
had a rode and pick in his nose in one hand
或者用手触牛的小红屁♥股♥
and scratches his little red hiney with the other.
嗨 老人家 靠边停下车
Say, old man, pull over.
你说的老人家在哪
Who you calling old man?
我说 靠边停一下 我要撒尿
I'm saying, come on man. Pull over cause I gotta take a leak.
完全可以
Good idea.
杂种小子 还喝我的啤酒
The son of bitches were drinking all my beer.
搭车交易并不包括这些
You see, that wasn't part of the deal.
你这样太过分了
You're too much, you know that?
是谁试图标榜自己是牛仔
Trying to pass yourself off for a cowboy.
你不是牛仔 你也没骑过该死的牛 骑过吗
Hell, you ain't no cowboy. You ain't never rode no damn bull, have you?
天知道 嗯
Now, have you by God? Huh?
我如果机会 真想离开你
I could go off, if I had the chance.
哦 我认为你的机会是做白日梦
No, I think you have better luck selling pipe dreams,
你该死的爸爸大概喜欢你这样
than shuffling papers like your damn daddy.
别议论论我的父亲 好吗
Stop talking about my father, alright?
你也许是准备骑牛
You maybe think you ready to ride a bull,
可是你想骑的牛已经没有了
but hell, you ain't ready ride no damn bull.
我还会告诉你一件事
And I'll tell you another thing too.
你那该死的假帽子 在这个季节
You ought to throw that goddamn counterfeit hat after winter
没有一个牛仔会在公共场合
cause there ain't a cowboy alive go out in public
把这种东西戴在头上
wearing something like that on his head.
你知道 我不会去攻击别人的
You know, I won't be criticizing somebody's hat
如果是我
if all I own
也不会开这耗油的破车
in the world is this gas guzzling junker.
车是老点 真的很老
That's low. That's really low.
电影精选列表