在他运气不济时 嗯
when he's down on his luck, eh.
那就别攻击我的帽子
Just don't criticize my hat,
- 好吧 - 那好
- Okay. - Okay.
不过我想说 你这帽子
I would say this for your hat though.
比你这无聊的红色靴子还强
It damn sure goes good with them dull pack of red boots you wear.
给我再来一瓶 好吧
Give me another one, eh.
老歌♥听不到了 对吗
How old is the music, ain't it?
旅途愉快 墨西哥州 [波利瓦尔纪念碑]
哎 知道
Okay. Will do.
这些给你 记住了 记好了
Now watch it like it's yours, hombre. Remember it ain't.
墨西哥的亡灵节 丧尸出笼
El de los Muertos. Day of the dead.
这是他们为了下♥阴♥间
It is where they go down to the grave in order
与他们死去的亲人朋友吃晚饭
to have supper with their dead kin folks.
是的 一样的 还那样 一切没变
Yeah, the same, all the same. Nothing's changed.
- 马特乌斯 很高兴见到你 -嗨
- Mattheus, nice to see you. - Hey.
漂亮的家伙 很高兴见到你
Nice thing. Good to see you.
嘿 看看这个
Hey, look at this.
小心朋友 婚姻不是
Careful there amigo! Marriage ain't .
说英语 胡言乱语 我听不懂
Speak English, I can't understand that gibberish.
给我一美元 看我割我自己
Give me a dollar, watch me cut myself.
我给你5美元 看你割该死的喉咙
I'll give you a five, go cut your damn throat.
你这么残忍♥
Man, that was cold.
因为我给了这可怜的混♥蛋♥五块钱
I gave the poor bastard five bucks,
你给他多少
how much did you give him?
你知道 我给你♥爸♥爸一匹小马驹
You know that, I gave your daddy a little pony
那是还是小男孩
when he was a little boy
他学会了在一个地方绕圈
he would have circled all over the place. Yeah he did.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you alright?
- 那个女孩 - 什么女孩
- That girl. - What girl?
这让我想起了 很久以前的一个人
It reminds me of somebody, this all from a long time ago.
是吗
Yeah.
我第一次来老墨西哥 我大概
First time I come down here to old Mexico, I guess roughly on
是想买♥♥一些便宜的牛
We were going to buy some cheap cattle.
有个女孩走在街上
This girl come walking down the street,
后面看她的头发又长又黑
long black hair, reaching way down her back,
一开始 你知道的 一切都刚刚好
And built good, you know. Everything just right.
我说 嘿 你过来和我们一起走吧 你说呢
And I said, hey you come on over and let's go, what do you say?
她就这样说的
And she did, just like that.
笑着 没任何怀疑说 我们走吧
Never asked any questions or laughed, grabbed my hand and off we went.
怎么样 还是野生的好 哇噢
Well, she was wild alright. Whoo
在这天上帝给我派来个野性母亲
Wild as the day God made mother heaven.
为自己找了个美女 是吗
Got yourself a hottie, huh?
我娶了她 她就是你的祖母 孩子
I married her. She's your grandmother, boy.
嘿 瑞德 来这个地方干什么
Hey Red, what about this place?
又如何 哇噢 来干什么
And what about whoo ? What about it?
嗯 唱歌♥ 跳舞找女人
Well, singing and dancing women.
你就来想看这些吗
Wasn't that what you wanted to see?
孩子 你说呢 该不是来装西瓜的吧
See boy. What do you do? Come here and load a water melon?
我不愿再看地狱的景象 不看了
I don't want to see. Hell, I want to do.
来吧 让我们走
Come on. Let's go.
顺便问一下
Out of the way.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
他们是不是说到这来
Well they ain't gonna be here.
你看见了吗
You okay?
醒醒 精神点
Wake up, Peppidro.
- 好的 好的 当然 - 我们要寻找快乐时光
- Yes, yes, of course. - We're looking for a good time.
女孩 是吗 我知道所有漂亮女孩
Girls, huh? I know where all the pretty girls are.
- 听到了吗 - 什么
- Hear that. - What?
- 他知道这个地方 - 他知道什么地方
- He knows the place. - He knows what place?
来吧 牛仔 我们走
Come on, cowboy. Let's go.
没错 那是他们 哥们
That's it. It's them, boy.
嘿
Hey!
- 我来找人 - 出示护照
- I ain't got no opella. - Papers.
我有身份证
I got I.D.
- 这个人 - 一起的
- Who is this? - A friend.
这是个妓院
This is a house of prostitution.
是的 是妓院 你认为我会带你去地狱
Yes, this is a whore house. Where the hell you think we're going to bring you?
- 想找快乐吗 - 啊 我们在找人
- You looking for a good time? - Ah, we're looking for a couple of guys.
哦 知道 我怎样
Oh see. Me too.
我能给你们展示快乐时光
I'll show you guys a good time.
怎么样 都是漂亮女孩 对吗
What you think? These are pretty girls, no?
喂 女士 我让你们看着并不华丽
Hidy there ladies. My don't you look splendid.
任你挑选 她们都愿意 明白
Take your pick. They all willing, you know?
你真要这样 走吧 你喝醉了
Are you sure you want to do this? Come on, you're drunk.
喝醉了 我没有
Drunk? Not me. Hell,
来吧 米克 你选吧 一直玩到脚抽筋
Come on, Miko, make your pick cause my feet hurts.
等等
Now, hold on.
看你的哪个小宝贝
Which one of you little darlings, aye,
现在想跳舞
want to dance now?
我可能有点生疏了 但是
I may be a little rusty but
蹦蹦察 寻花问柳
Eenee menee, run around.
蹦蹦察 我到这个小镇来找个人
Eenee menee, I'm going to find somebody in this town.
你先来 我们走 来吧 .
You first. Come on. Let's go. Come on .
过来姑娘 布吉伍吉爵士乐 来吧 来吧
Come on girlie. There's boogie woogie. Come on. Come on.
大家来吧 布吉伍吉爵士乐
Come on. There's boogie woogie, man.
不为自己找个漂亮女孩
Let one of this pretty girls for yourself.
- 应该很愉快对吗 - 是的 挺好
- Should have fun, ain't ya? - Yeah. Alright.
来吧 嗯 我想你乐够了 我们走吧
Come on. Well, I think you've had your fun. Let's go.
多少多少 跳舞多少
How much quanto, quantos for a dance?
很多
Muchos.
哦 瑞德 瑞德 来吧
Oh, Red, Red, Red come on,
我们走吧 来吧 可以了
let's go. Come on, that's enough.
好了 我们走吧
Alright, let's go.
再见
Mikarida, mikarida, adios.
嗯 给我结了 结了
That's it, that's it.
你领的不好 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You no good, son of a bitch.
是的 就是他们
Yeah, it is them.
你现在是不是觉得很热
Just you don't feel so hot now, huh?
还行
Just fine.
谢谢你的真诚关心
Thank you for your sincere concern.
- 高伊 - 在
- Gally. - Yeah.
我不希望你♥爸♥爸知道这些
I won't want your daddy to hear about this.
他不会的
He won't.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry about that.
嘿 瑞德 她后来怎么了
Hey Red, what ever happened to her?
你想问谁
Who you talking about?
我的祖母
My grandmother.
哦 她吗
Oh, her?
是的 说说你的妻子
Well, you know.your wife?
一天早上我在餐桌旁等我的小面包
I was setting my breakfast table one morning waiting for my biscuits
我听到隔板后砰的一声
And I heard the screen door slammed.
- 后来 - 没后来 她走了
- And? - Nothing, she was gone.
你♥爸♥爸那时大约两岁
Your daddy is about two years old then.
该死的 仅一点点高
Goddamn just into everything.
我和你♥爸♥爸遇到了很多麻烦
A lot of trouble with your daddy. Always was.
再也没有见过她
Never saw her again.
你爱她吗
Did you love her?
爱她吗 是的
Love her? Yeah.
她只因那次在老墨西哥街上搭我便车
She just saw my pick-up on the street down here in old Mexico one time
- 准备回德克萨斯了吗 - 是的
- Ready to go back to Texas now? - Yeah.
是的 我们先随便吃点东西 好吗
Yeah, let's get a bite to eat first, right?
你请客
Your treat!
没有人
No one.
没有人 理解我的痛苦
No one understands my suffering.
我唱 因为我 再也不能
I sing because I can no longer be
嘿 这是什么狗屁
Hey, what is this shit?
把尖叫宝贝的哈密瓜让我们看看
Cut the screeching baby let's see those cantaloupes
嘿 你 我想 你唱这首歌♥不错
Hey you! I'm trying to sing you a nice song here.
当我终于能展示自己 我终于可以对你们说
I'll show my titties when I'm ready to show you my titties.
现在他妈的给我闭嘴 好吗
Now shut the fuck up, okay?
哎 你唱歌♥吧 我们不想听那些屁话
电影精选列表