You're out of your jurisdiction,
麦克兰警官 是吧
Detective McClane, aren't you?
这个不用我♥操♥心了
I wouldn't worry too much about being arrested.
我儿子是中♥央♥情报局的人
See, my boy is in the CIA.
他都不用打电♥话♥报告
No phone call.
间谍那一套 你懂的
Spy shit.
混♥蛋♥美国人 总是自作聪明
Goddamn Americans. You think you're so smart.
不 我没那么聪明 我只是在休假
No, I'm not that smart. I'm just on vacation.
我儿子
My boy here,
他会好好修理你一顿
he gonna put a whooping on you.
快走
Move!
你可以去和你女儿道别 你个人♥渣♥
You can say goodbye to your daughter, you dumbwit fuck.
你的阳光宝贝在哪呢
Where's your little Soltschanitsa?
操 该死
Shit! God damn it!
我♥操♥
Shit!
伊琳娜 我正往屋顶跑
Irina, I'm going to the roof...
屋顶
The roof!
杰克
Jack!
位置设定为91
Set at 91.
发动机准备好了吗
Power plant?
准备完毕
All good to go.
起飞吧
Let's go!
真带劲
Subtle.
这他妈手榴弹用什么做的
What the hell is in those goddamn grenades?
你去抓尤里
Go get him!
我去直升机那里
I'm going to the helicopter!
瓦迪姆 注意机尾
Vadim, watch the tail.
收到 现在所处高度为120米
Copy. You are at 120 meters...
115米
115 meters...
屋顶出现小规模交火
There is small arms fire coming from the roof.
有人上来了
We have a guest.
帮我注意机尾情况
Watch the tail for me there.
快点
Come on!
快过来
Come on, hurry!
瓦迪姆 让我来控制火力
Vadim, give me firing control now...
准备开火
Engaging!
杰克
Jack!
快打死他
Shoot him!
乐意之极 爸爸
With pleasure, papa.
老子他妈的还在休假
I'm on fucking vacation!
瓦迪姆 他在那里 我看到他了
Vadim! He is there! I see him!
父母为了孩子真是操碎了心
The shit we do for our kids.
欢呼吧 混账东西
Yippee ki-yay, motherfucker.
怎么回事
What happened?
重心不稳了
CG's shifted...
仪表盘开始乱转
I've got full forward cyclic.
我失控了
I can't hold it.
我的老天
Jesus Christ!
干得好
Well done,
超级间谍先生
Mr. Super-spy.
可惜你父亲活不到看见你升职了
What a shame your father won't be alive to see you promoted.
你也活不了
Neither will you.
杰克
Hey! Jack!
坚持住 约翰
Hang on, John!
约翰
John!
赶快走
Come on!
弹♥药♥用完了
We're out of ammunition!
操
Shit.
这些混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
你想干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我来为你报仇 爸爸
This is for you, papa.
约翰
John!
约翰
John!
约翰
John!
约翰
John!
爸爸
Dad!
我在这里
Right here.
你刚是叫我爸爸吗
Did you just call me Dad?
没有
No.
你明明叫了
I didn't think so.
你听错了
You're hearing things.
你耳朵不好使
You got swimmer's ear.
我们不会多长一只手什么的吧
We're not gonna grow any third arms or anything, are we?
不会的
No.
但你头发会掉光
You might lose your hair.
尽管嘲笑我吧 孩子
Laugh it up, kid.
五年后你也这样了
This is you, five years from now.
这只是雨水 不会有事的
It's rainwater. You'll be fine.
而且麦克兰家的人命都硬得很
Besides, it's hard to kill a McClane.
现在你是麦克兰家的人了吗
Now you're a McClane?
当然 我是约翰·麦克兰
Yeah, I'm a McClane. John McClane.
你是小约翰·麦克兰
John McClane Junior.
好吧 那你就是大约翰了
Well, that makes you a "senior."
没错
That's right.
你给我记住了
Try not to forget it.
我是你父亲
I'm your father.
对你父亲尊重点
Have some respect for your father.
我问你啊
Let me ask you something.
你是老喜欢找麻烦
Do you go looking for trouble
还是麻烦老找上你
or does it always just seem to find you?
这么多年来
You know, after all these years,
我也一直在想这个问题
I still ask myself the same question.
Doom and Gloom 滚石乐队
昨晚我做了个梦
I had a dream last night
梦见我开着飞机
That I was piloting a plane
所有的乘客都在发酒疯
And all the passengers were drunk and insane
飞机坠毁在路易斯安那州的沼泽地
I crash landed in a Louisiana swamp
开枪射击一群僵尸
Shot up a horde of zombies
我占着上风
But I come out on top
这个梦到底代表什么
What's it all about?
只是反映着我的心境而已
Guess it just reflects my mood
沉浸在肮脏的世界
Sitting in the dirt
感受着那样的伤痛
Feeling kind of hurt
我所听到的全是死亡和哀愁
All I hear is doom and gloom
黑暗笼罩着我的房♥间
And all is darkness in my room
透过光芒我看清你的脸
Through the light your face I see
宝贝 给自己一个机会
Baby, take a chance
宝贝 来和我舞一曲
Baby, won't you dance with me
异国战争使我失去一切
Lost all that treasure in an overseas war
只是证明了你付出却没得到该有的汇报
It just goes to show you don't get what you paid for
你该担心愈多的战争将导致愈多的贫困
Battle to the rich and you worry about the poor
我把脚翘在沙发上
Put my feet up on the couch
锁上了所有的门
And lock all the doors
听那流行的音乐
What's that funky noise?
就跟拴紧的螺丝一样紧绷
It's the tightening of the screws
沉浸在肮脏的世界
Sitting in the dirt
感受着那样的伤痛
Feeling kind of hurt
我所听到的全是死亡和哀愁
All I hear is doom and gloom
但是当这些鼓声咚咚响起时
But when those drums go boom, boom, boom
透过光芒我看清你的脸
Through the light your face I see
宝贝 给自己一个机会
Baby, take a chance
宝贝 来和我舞一曲
Baby, won't you dance with me
宝贝 来和我舞一曲
Baby, won't you dance with me
这深不见底的油井
Fracking deep for oil
里面却什么都没有
But there's nothing in the sump
小孩捡拾着垃圾
There's kids all picking at the garbage dump
我要逃出这趟浑水
I am running out of water
所以我最好加足马力
So I better prime the pump
我试着保持清醒
I am trying to stay sober
但最后还是醉了
But I end up drunk
我们吃着肮脏的食物
We'll be eating dirt
电影精选列表