What's it gonna be?
答不答应
Yes or no?
时间不等人 尤里 快决定
The clock is ticking, Yuri. Come on.
你们会救我出去吗
You will get me out of here?
就凭你们三个人吗
Only the three of you?
俄♥国♥佬 我跟他们不是一伙的
Whoa, Nijinsky. I'm not in the gang.
我刚下飞机 时差都还没倒过来
I just got off the plane. I'm still jet-lagged.
这件事和我无关 对吧 杰克
I'm not involved in this. Huh, Jack?
我要带我女儿一起走
Only if I can take my daughter with me.
查加林的人会杀了她
Chagarin's people will kill her.
好吧 动作快点
Fine. Make it quick.
文件在哪里
Where's the file?
在普里皮亚季的一个保险库里
It's in a vault in Prypiat,
但钥匙在莫斯科
but the key is here in Moscow.
乌克兰酒店
At Hotel Ukraina.
见鬼 打给你女儿
Shit. Make your call.
我们去乌克兰酒店 走吧
We're going to the Ukraina, let's go.
是我 爸爸
It's papa.
我没事 宝贝儿
I'm fine, Sunshine,
等会再说
we'll talk later.
听着
Listen.
我会在我和你妈
I'll be waiting for you
第一次一起跳舞的地方等你
where your mother and I shared our first dance.
现在就去
Now.
快点过去 听懂了吗
Hurry! Hurry! You understand?
迈克 今天早上的事我很抱歉
Mike, listen, I'm sorry about this morning, man.
没事
It's fine.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
有敌人
Contact!
趴下 快趴下
Down! Get down!
趴下 快走
Go! Get down! Go, go, go!
约翰 找掩护
John, cover!
快点 小子
Come on, buddy!
快走
Go! Go!
去死吧 混球
That's right, jerk-off!
好了 我们快点走 约翰
All right, let's move, John!
老子他妈的在度假
I'm on fucking vacation!
快点 该走了 别撞到头
Come on, time to hustle. Watch your head.
麦克兰 快点
McClane, move it.
飞了他妈的八千英里就给我这个
8,000 fucking miles for this?
蹲下 尤里 蹲低点
Stay down, Yuri. Stay low!
低头
Head down.
快点 快走
Come on. Go, go!
什么安全屋 安全个蛋
Safe house, my ass.
他知道我们上了年纪吧
He knows how old we are, no?
走吧
Come on.
这边
Here, here, here.
坐下 你没事的
Sit down. You're all right.
让我看看
Let me look at you.
没事 你没事
It's all right. You're fine.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
杰克
Jack.
冷静点 尤里 你不会有事的
Just Calm down, Yuri, okay? You're gonna be just fine.
把这个穿上 别着凉了
Here, put this on, stay warm.
你搞什么 约翰 五分钟吗
What was that, John? Five minutes?
你用五分钟就搞砸了一个计划三年的行动
Five minutes, you blew a three-year op in five minutes!
不用客气 你还想我怎么样
You're welcome! What do you want me to do?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我完蛋了 我在这里没别的朋友
I'm so fucking burned. I got no friends in this town anymore.
总部的人呢
What about your people at Langley?
打个电♥话♥给他们
Just give them a call.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
我还有两年的话费没花呢
It's a two-year contract on that phone.
你拿着什么 给我
What are you carrying? Give me that.
好吧 你身上有钱吗
All right. You got any cash on you?
只有一些美元
Some American money.
你们在搞什么 我们不能停下
What are you talking about? We need to keep on moving.
我们得带他看医生 给他疗伤 杰克
We have to get this guy to a doctor. To medical attention, Jack.
任务还没结束
The mission stands.
你的任务快流血致死了
Your mission is bleeding out over there.
任务继续 我们去酒店
The mission continues. We go to the hotel.
快 我们走吧 我们走
Come on, let's move. Let's move.
真是胡来
This is nuts.
你要出去杀人吗
What, are you going to go out and kill somebody else now?
为什么费这么大劲要救他
Why all this trouble for just one guy?
他是个政♥治♥犯
He's a political prisoner.
你是不在乎 约翰
Not that you care, John,
但这关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥ 明白吗
but it's a matter of national security, all right?
他有办法阻止维克多·查加林
He's got the goods to stop Viktor Chagarin,
这也是我们要做的事
and we need that to happen.
好极了 杰克
Well, great, Jack.
把他送到大使♥馆♥吧 我们就可以回家了
Let's drop him off at the embassy, and we can go home.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你没看到安全屋里发生的事吗
After what happened at the safe house?
听着 那样做行不通 懂吗
Look, it doesn't work like that, all right?
这会是场外交灾难 而我是可牺牲的人
It's a huge diplomatic mess, and I'm a burnable asset.
所以我要拿到那份文件 挽回这次任务
So, I now need that file to un-fuck this mission.
还有其它问题吗
Any more questions?
只有一个
Yeah, just one.
为什么你从来不联♥系♥我 告诉我你在哪里
How come you never called and told me where you were?
说了也白说
Like you'd give a shit.
好 等等 停下
All right, hold up, hold up.
尤里 听我说 胜利在望了
Okay, Yuri, listen to me, all right? We're almost done.
我们一拿到钥匙 就去拿文件
As soon as we get that key, we're gonna grab the file,
然后把你和你女儿救出俄♥罗♥斯♥ 好吗
get you and your daughter out of Russia, all right?
好的
All right.
听我说 你做得很好
All right, listen to me, you're doing good. All right?
你在这里等一会 盯着他 约翰
I need you to hang here a second. Keep an eye on him, John.
喂喂喂
Hey, hey.
你小子怎么叫我约翰 怎么不叫爸了
What is it with all this "John" shit? Whatever happened to "Dad?"
问得好
Good question.
俄语里有个词来形容他这样的人
In Russia, we have word for men like him.
Krutoi
"Krutoi."
意思是"强硬" "固执"
It means "tough," "hard."
在美国的意思是"失足青年"
In America, it means "juvenile delinquent."
你就他一个儿子吗
Is he your only child?
不 我还有一个女儿
No. I got a daughter, too.
你呢
You?
我只有一个宝贝女儿
I have only my Solnyschka.
她小时候 我一直都在工作
When she was little, I was working all the time.
我当时觉得只有工作才最重要
I believed work was all that mattered.
我孩子的人生也被我毁了
I screwed my kid's life up, too.
我没日没夜地工作
You work all the time around the clock,
大部分时间都在当警♥察♥
most of the time, when you're a cop.
我只是觉得一直工作是好事
I just thought that working all the time was a good thing, you know?
我没能好好照顾他
I didn't help him at all.
有心不怕迟
It's never too late,
希望如此
I hope.
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
尤里 宴会厅在大楼的哪个位置
All right, Yuri, which part of the building is the ballroom in?
在主楼
Main tower.
主楼第几层
Main tower. Which floor?
顶层
Top floor.
顶层
Top floor.
安全措施怎么样
What about security?
有保安 摄像头之类的吗
You remember any guards? Cameras? Anything like that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你得回忆起来
Well, I need you to remember.
我坐了五年牢 我怎么会知道
I was in prison for five years, how should I know?
-一切可能都变了 -我知道
- Everything could have changed. - I know.
好好想想 脑海中想象出画面
电影精选列表