Just think, all right? Picture it in your head.
舞厅在89年的时候就关了
The ballroom was closed in '89.
我觉得那里正在装♥修♥
I think it's under construction now.
所以说那层楼没有安全措施
So that floor's unsecured.
我不知道 听着 我女儿在里面
I don't know! Listen! My daughter is in there.
我快被吓死了 我们走吧
I'm scared to death, let's go!
冷静点 尤里
Just calm down, Yuri.
估计你以前也干过那事
I guess you have done that before.
真聪明
Smart.
我也做得到
I could have done it.
伊琳娜
Irina?
伊琳娜
Irina?
伊琳娜
Irina?
爸爸
Papa.
-伊琳娜 -爸爸
- Irina. - Papa!
真感人
That's tender.
是吗 我不知道
Really? I wouldn't know.
要抱一个吗
Need a hug?
我们家没这传统
We're not really a hugging family.
那倒是
That's right.
我们只要再拿一样东西
We just have to get one thing,
就可以永远离开莫斯科了
and then we're leaving Moscow for good.
好吗
OK?
好的
OK.
他们是谁
Who are they?
年轻的是中情局特工
The young one works for CIA.
老头子是他爸 美国人
The old one is his father. Americans.
感谢上帝他们来了
Then thank God for them.
我有种不祥的预感
There's something no good about this.
闭上嘴 行吗
Just shut up, all right?
我告诉你 杰克
I'm telling you, Jack,
事情不对劲
this smells bad.
别说了 好吗
Just stop, okay?
这也许对你来说很陌生
This might seem like a totally foreign concept, you know?
我知道你最爱举着枪冲进去砰砰砰
I know you love to just run in, making shit up.
可我是专业人士 我做事有计划
But like any professional, I have a plan.
按我的计划来 明白吗
So let's just stick to it, okay?
那你快按照计划行动吧
Just move your plan along.
好了 尤里 我们拿了钥匙就走吧
All right, Yuri, come on. Let's grab the key, get out of here.
好的
Yes.
给我几分钟就行
Just take a moment.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我很好
Fine.
你怎么这么快就到这里了
How did you get over here so quick?
那个
Well
我走了花♥园♥环路
I took Garden Ring.
花♥园♥环路是吧 那里不是一直很堵吗
Oh, the Garden Ring. Supposed to always be bad, right?
约翰
Hey, John.
你没遇上堵车吗
Did you get stuck in traffic?
我拿到钥匙了
I have it! I have it.
欢迎啊 美♥国♥佬♥
Welcome, Americans.
把枪放下 你这混♥蛋♥
Put your goddamn guns down, asshole!
爸爸 这是怎么了
Papa, what is going on?
交出你们的武器
Give me your weapons.
有种自己来拿
Come and get them.
当真
Really?
是的
Really.
爸爸
Papa.
尤里
Yuri.
快照做
Do it.
我还以为就你是问题儿童
I thought you were a problem child.
这也是你的计划吗 专业先生
This a part of your plan, Mr. Professional?
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
是为了钱 爸爸
It's about money, papa
很多钱
millions of dollars.
你在监狱里的时候
You think life was easy for me?
你以为我过得轻松吗
While you were sitting in prison being a victim?
但我是你父亲啊
But, I'm your father.
我也是你的乖女儿
And I am your daughter.
现在该把这老头杀了吧
We should kill the old man now.
他还有用
We still need him.
你可以杀了这两个人
But them you can kill.
多谢
Thank you.
你们好
Hi.
我的发音还准确吗
I don't know if I'm saying this right.
你们好
Hi.
知道我最烦美♥国♥佬♥什么吗
Do you know what I hate about the Americans?
什么都烦
Everything.
最烦的是逞英雄的牛仔
Especially cowboys.
我本来可以去跳舞 我发誓
I could have been a dancer. I swear to God.
但没人支持我
But nobody supported me.
你们两个
You two
还真是
have been such a
让人讨厌
pain in the ass!
快走 快
Come on, come on
我还真的更喜欢跳舞
I prefer dancing, really.
但比起在杂货店打工 杀人算是个好差事了
But killing is much, much better than working in a grocery shop!
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ!
这拳不错
Nice one.
你们两个自大的混♥蛋♥
You guys. So arrogant.
现在不是1986年了 明白吗
It's not 1986, you know.
里根都死了
Reagan is dead.
-怎么了 -老天呐
- Sorry. - Oh, God.
有什么好笑
What's funny there?
你不懂
Can't tell you.
不是你滑稽 我挺喜欢你们的行头
It's not you. I love these outfits.
你们看上去真心不错
You guys are looking good.
笑够了吧 谢谢
That was enough, thank you.
比划两下吧
Let's dance.
快点 快走
Come on! Come on!
杰克
Jack!
还记得你出走前我们最后一次谈话吗
Remember the last time we talked just before you went away?
没门
Oh, no! No, no!
你别想在我们死前向我敞开心扉
You're not gonna open up to me right before we die!
那可不是你的风格 约翰
No, that's not your thing, John.
那我是什么风格
What's my thing?
把坏蛋都杀光 那是你的风格
Fucking killing bad guys, that's your thing!
你今天可不会死
You're not gonna die today!
快走
Go!
妈的
Shit!
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我们没戏了 约翰
We're finished, John.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
太他♥娘♥的♥难以置信了
I can't believe this. This is unbelievable.
杰克
Jack. Hey!
老天啊
Jesus!
快走
Come on!
快逃出这幢楼
Let's get out of this building!
他们在哪
Where are they?
快走
Come on.
阿历克 就这样吧 我们完事了
Alik, that's it. We're done!
走吧
Let's go!
向左转向
Break left!
收到 指挥官
Copy, Commander.
抓到他了吗
Do you have him?
是的
Yes.
文件呢
And the file?
在他身上吗
Does he have it?
我需要那份文件 阿历克
I need that file, Alik.
他会带我们去找文件
He's taking us to it.
别再犯错了 阿历克
电影精选列表