No more mistakes, Alik.
拿到文件之后
And when you have the file
把父女俩都杀了
kill them both.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
妈的
Shit.
真刺♥激♥
That was exciting.
是啊 超有趣
Yeah. Loads of fun.
想再来一次吗
You wanna go again?
你中枪了吗
Are you shot?
没有
No.
我没事
No, I'm fine.
让我看看你的伤口
Let me take a look at that.
我没事
It's fine.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
不敢相信她为了查加林背叛了她父亲
I can't believe she betrayed her father for Chagarin.
完全无法理解
I don't understand that.
以后你会懂的
Someday you will.
这就是孩子
Kids.
你的下一步计划是什么
What's our next move?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你不知道吗 -我不知道 好了吧
- You don't know? - I don't know, all right?
我是说 我彻底没辙了
I mean, I'm out of moves. I don't know.
不知道怎么办
I don't know.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我搞砸了任务
I blew the mission.
那我们玩完了吧
Well, then we're done, right?
是的
Yeah, we're done.
结束了
We're done.
那我们就一起回家吧
We should just go home.
离开莫斯科的路上找个小药房♥
We'll stop by a little pharmacy on our way out of Moscow,
此处应指硫汞苯磺钠 为常见消毒药
给你买♥♥一些硫柳汞或是水银
get you some Merthiolate or mercury
把你的小挠伤治一治
and fix up your little scratches, here.
送你回家 买♥♥套小玩具
Get you home. Get a little toy set.
来杯加了巧克力糖浆的热牛奶
Get yourself a nice warm glass of milk with a little Bosco in it.
再穿上你的中情局特♥供♥小拖鞋
Get your CIA slippers.
好了好了
All right.
-怎么了 -我懂了
-What? - I get it.
你说我们下一步怎么办吧
What the hell are we gonna do?
那文件是什么
What's in the file?
扳倒查加林的证据
Evidence on Chagarin.
什么证据
Evidence about what?
切尔诺贝利
Chernobyl.
听我说
Look, listen to me.
在以前 科马洛夫和查加林
Komarov and Chagarin used to have this
一起合伙做过黑市交易
nasty little side-racket going on back in the day.
提炼武器级的铀 他们太贪心了
They siphoned weapons-grade uranium, got greedy,
导致了核电站的灾难
caused the meltdown.
后来 他们闹崩了
Then, you know, they fell out.
曾经的合作伙伴反♥目♥成仇
Former partners, bad break-up.
全是人♥渣♥
Scumbags.
查加林把科马洛夫关进监狱
So, Chagarin had Komarov thrown in jail.
让他从此不见天日 被人遗忘
You know, put him in a hole, forget about him.
也就没必要担心他了
Doesn't have to worry anymore.
那这次营救行动又是怎么回事
So what happened to rescuesque?
他良心发现了
Well, he grew a conscience.
好吧 那倒也讲得通
Yeah, well, that figures.
听着 查加林作恶多端 他才是罪魁祸首
Listen, Chagarin is bad news. He's the real deal.
只要抓到他 他的阴谋才会土崩瓦解
If we see this guy in control, we're gonna see the whole thing fall apart.
我指的是恐怖行动
I'm talking terrorism,
大规模杀伤性武器
WMDs,
核弹头
nukes.
总得有人去阻止他
Someone has to stop him.
这就是我们做的事
Well, that's what we do.
我们做我们该做的事
We go out to Chiapep and we do our thing.
我们该做的事
Our thing?
对
Yeah.
我们去灭了那些人♥渣♥
We go out there and kill a lot of scumbags.
怎么 你有更好的事要做吗
What? You got something better to do?
好了 把它拔♥出♥来♥
All right. Pull it.
你不会哭吧
You're not gonna cry, are you?
快拔♥出♥来♥
Just pull it.
每个人都要偶尔哭一下 杰克
Everybody needs a good cry once in a while, Jack.
-不用害羞 -拔♥出♥来♥
- Don't be ashamed. - Pull it.
你还记得那次吗
You remember that time
你和拉尔夫·毛瑟粉刷房♥子
when you and Ralphie Mauser were gonna have that house-painting job?
你手指被梯子夹到了
Got your finger caught in the ladder,
你哭了五六天呢
you cried for about five, six days.
约翰 快拔♥出♥来♥
John, just pull it!
好吧
All right.
数到三 来吧
On three. Here you go.
一 二
One, two...
老天啊
Good God.
天啊
Jesus.
你多久没打过破伤风针了
When was the last time you had a tetanus shot?
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
我们需要辆车
We need a car.
这就对了
Atta boy.
回归战场
Back to work.
水门小哥 锁撬开了吗
Hey, Watergate, how's that lock coming?
快了
Almost there.
给 试试这个
Here, try these.
试试
Come on.
偷来的 不错 真不错 约翰
Oh, stealing. That's nice. Real nice, John.
当然 我在向着年度最佳老爸迈进
Yeah, I'm up for the Father of the Year award.
太棒了
All right.
你怎么知道这里有枪
How'd you know all of these guns were gonna be here?
这是车♥臣♥帮派聚会
It's a Chechen hangout.
老板不让带枪进去
Owner doesn't like guns in the club,
所以这帮人就把枪留在车里
so these bozos leave them in their cars.
三年学了不少东西
Learn a lot in three years.
没错
Yeah.
我们真要去切尔诺贝利吗
Are we really going to Chernobyl?
是的
Yeah.
那个切尔诺贝利
The Chernobyl.
有辐射 发生核事故的那个吗
The radioactive joint? Meltdown?
正是
That's the one.
不是瑞士的那个吗
It's not the Chernobyl in Switzerland, right?
那个滑雪胜地
With all the skiing and the snow and everything?
你说格勒诺布尔吗
You mean Grenoble?
不 抱歉 我们不去格勒诺布尔
No, sorry, we're not going to Grenoble.
去年艾迪·柯林斯的孩子带他去度假了
Eddie Collins's kid took him on vacation last year.
他们去了博卡
They went down to Boca.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
旅途花了四天
Spent four days at the track.
很好
Well, that's nice.
放松身心
That's relaxing.
是啊 当然
Oh, yeah. Sure.
我们非得去切尔诺贝利吗
We have to go to Chernobyl?
是的 深感抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
那里没辐射了吧
But all the radioactive stuff is out, right?
和你回忆中的一样吗 爸爸
Is it as you remember, papa?
我不想去回忆
I don't want to remember.
真强硬
Tough.
文件
The file
就在里面的保险库里
is in the inner vault.
很感人 快走
Very touching. Let's move.
是哪个
Which one is it?
快走 老家伙
Get moving, old goat.
刷了几层新油漆 除了杂草
Couple of fresh coats of paint and a weedwacker
电影精选列表