今天俄♥罗♥斯♥当局将应对
The authorities in Russia are bracing themselves today
反对审判前亿万富翁
for mass protests against the trial
尤里·科马洛夫的大规模抗♥议♥
of former billionaire Yuri Komarov.
科马洛夫案
The case against Mr. Komarov
在俄♥罗♥斯♥民众间众说纷纭
has caused widespread division amongst the Russian public,
有人认为他被监禁是一场政♥治♥阴谋
some of whom view his incarceration as a political maneuver
幕后黑手就是此人
orchestrated by this man,
国防部长候选人维克多·查加林
defense minister candidate Viktor Chagarin.
有何贵干 维克多
What do you want Viktor?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你明天有什么目的
What do you want to accomplish tomorrow?
我要为自己赎罪
I'm prepared to pay for my sins.
你也该为自己赎罪
You should prepare yourself too.
尤里
Yuri,
有话好说 好歹曾经朋友一场
let's be civil about this. We were friends once,
我们可以重归于好
we could be again.
只要把那文件给我
Just give me the file
我就把你的生活还给你
and I'll hand your life back to you.
别管那愚蠢的审判了
Forget this stupid trial.
我不想要回我的生活
I don't want my life back.
你以为我明天会让你开口吗
You think I'm going to let you talk tomorrow?
没有人会听你的
No one is going to hear you!
庭上所有人都是我这边的
I own everybody in that courtroom.
我不是
You don't own me.
迈克
Mike.
查加林准备要对付科马洛夫
Chagarin's making a move on Komarov.
见鬼 看看我们在莫斯科有没有人
Shit. I'll see if we got local.
可以行动了
We are ready to get started.
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
你不会让我失望吧
You won't disappoint me?
我什么时候让你失望了
Have I ever disappointed you?
安东
Anton.
阿历克 我是维克多
Alik, it's Viktor.
尤里·科马洛夫向你问好
Yuri Komarov says hello...
是时候去抓他了
It's time to grab him.
尤里·科马洛夫
Yuri Komarov?
与你道别
and Goodbye.
麦克兰
McClane.
墨菲 你还好吗
Hey, Murph, how you doing?
枪法不赖啊 老爷子
Nice grouping, Grandpa.
是啊 还行
Yeah, not bad.
就是那个吗
Is that it?
是的 我们找到他了
Yep. We found him.
不太妙 约翰
It's not good, John.
在医院还是停尸间
Hospital or morgue?
还要糟
Worse.
你最后一次跟那孩子说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to this kid?
好久以前了
It's been a while.
大概有几年了
Maybe a few years, even.
上一次我们闹得很僵
Last time I saw him, it was pretty ugly.
档案里有几种不同说法
Well, there's a few different versions in there,
但我们的人肯定他被关在莫斯科监狱
but my people are pretty sure he's being held at a Moscow prison
等着被判决
awaiting sentencing.
他犯了什么罪
What's he charged with?
劣迹斑斑
It's a nasty sheet.
判无期已经是万幸了
He'll be lucky to get life.
他总是成熟不了
He can never get out of his own way.
他有很多问题
He had a lot of problems.
但仍是我儿子
He's still my kid.
我知道
I know.
不过那是俄♥罗♥斯♥ 他们有自己的规矩
But it's Russia. They do things differently over there.
我也是
Me, too.
祝你好运 老爷子
Good luck, Poppy.
谢谢 孩子
Thanks, kid.
欢迎来到肯尼迪国际机场
Welcome to John F. Kennedy International Airport.
爸爸 我希望你让我跟你一起去
Dad, I wish you would let me go with you.
你总是忍♥不住
You would never be able to resist
告诉我该怎么做
the urge to tell me what to do all the time.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault. You know?
我只是希望他能找到自己的路
I just hoped that he'd figured his life out.
我有东西给你
I got you something.
《傻瓜旅游指南》
"Idiot's Travel Guide."
好极了
Perfect.
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
再见
See you soon.
老爸
Dad?
尽量 尽量别把事情搞得更糟
Just try, try not to make an even bigger mess of things.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我爱你 再见
I love you. See you soon.
俄♥罗♥斯♥航♥空♥
逮捕报告
听说你有东西要给我
I was told you had something to offer me?
你在找对尤里·科马洛夫不利的证据吗
You're looking for evidence against Yuri Komarov?
也许吧
Perhaps.
让我和他一起出庭
Put me in the courtroom with him
我会作证是科马洛夫雇我谋杀安东
and I'll testify that Komarov hired me to murder Anton.
是他吗
Did he?
我会宣誓作证的
I'll testify under oath.
这就足够了吧
That's good enough, isn't it?
杰克在莫斯科被捕
巴兰斯基警探
达甘斯基法庭
达甘斯基法庭
Draganskiy courthouse?
你会说俄语吗
You speak Russian?
我说得怎么样
How did I do?
你说在去塔甘斯卡法庭的路上
Well, you asked for a large bag of hair
要一大袋头发
on the way to Taganskaya courthouse.
但我听懂了 我懂了
But I got it. I got it.
很好
Good.
这边的交通也不行啊
Traffic sucks here, too, huh?
性
Sex?
你要找乐子吗 去红灯区吗
You want sex? Sexy clubs?
不 不是性
No. No sex.
是不行 我说交通
It sucks, this traffic.
怎么了 车祸吗
What is it? An accident?
不
No.
花♥园♥环路 就这死样
Garden Ring. Is bad.
交通一直很堵 一直很堵
Always traffic, always traffic.
你是美国人吗
You're American?
是美国人 纽约人
Yeah, American. New York.
大苹果啊
The Big Apple.
我想在不夜城醒来
I want to wake up in that city that never sleeps
就是那里
That's it.
美国20世纪最重要的流行音乐人物
不夜城啊 弗兰克·辛纳屈 乐坛巨匠
Never sleeps. Frank Sinatra. Chairman of the Board.
没错
That's right.
是巨匠
The Chairman. Yeah.
你唱得不错
You sing good.
那小镇上的点点忧伤 正渐渐消散
These little town blues are melting away
是啊 我会唱歌♥
Yes, I sing.
我经常唱
I sing all the time.
山中之王 世界之巅
King of the hill, Top of the world
权力 "权力之巅"
Heap. "Top of the heap."
好吧 塔甘斯卡法庭就在那里
All right, all right. Taganskaya courthouse, right there.
再过两个街区
Two blocks.
你最好走过去 太堵了 堵死了
You better walk, traffic is bad. Really bad.
给你多少钱
What do I owe you?
不要钱
Hey, no money.
不要钱 你让我唱歌♥ 你让我唱了
No money, you let me sing. You let me sing.
你听我唱歌♥ 不用付钱
You listen to my singing. No money.
欢迎来到莫斯科
Welcome to Moscow.
电影精选列表