就算运转正常了
and it's good to go.
知道吗 起初他们否认有事情发生
You know, at first, they denied anything even happened.
第二天还组织儿童游♥行♥来证明
Held a children's parade the next day to prove it.
24小时后 五万居民被疏散
24 hours later, 50,000 residents were evacuated.
再也没回来
Never came back.
只要他们一进保险库 科马洛夫就死定了
As soon as they get in that vault, Komarov's a dead man.
好吧
All right.
有什么计划吗
You got a plan?
没有
Not really.
我想我们就这么从边上包抄过去
I kind of thought we'd just wing it.
冲进去 狂扫射 杀得他们屁滚尿流
You know, run in, guns blazing, making shit up as we go.
-当真吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
这是什么 海盗枪吗
What is this? A pirate gun?
是 老式的 伙计
Yeah. It's old school, man.
像你一样 对吧
Like you, right?
对 像我一样
Yeah, like me.
改天我得和你好好谈谈了
One of these days, I'm gonna have a long talk with you.
听着 杰克
Look, Jack,
很抱歉你的搭档被杀了
I'm sorry your partner got killed.
很抱歉我搞砸你的计划了 这不是我本意
I'm sorry I fucked up your day. That wasn't my plan.
我给你惹了麻烦
I caused you problems.
但这不是我来的本意
You know, I came here for something else.
尽管事情一团糟
And all that other bullshit. I mean,
我今天还挺开心的
I had a pretty good day.
和你一起跑来跑去很好玩
It's fun, running around with you.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, boy.
我也是
You, too.
你要知道 我支持你
I want you to know I got your back.
我也是
I got yours, too.
好吧 我们去杀了那些混账
All right. Let's go kill some motherfuckers.
钥匙
Key.
这他妈的是什么
Okay, what the fuck is this?
我快没耐心了 文件他妈的最好在里面
I'm losing my patience. The fucking file better be here.
辐射在里面沉积了几十年了
Radiation has been pooling in this room for decades.
你太低估我们了 亲爱的老爸
You've underestimated us, Daddy dearest.
拿进来
Bring it in!
干得好
Atta boy.
过来 过来
Come on! Come on!
化合物27-4 能抵消辐射 相信我
Compound 27-4. It neutralizes radiation, trust me.
这让你想起了什么
What's this remind you of?
美国新泽西州最大港口城市
纽瓦克
Newark.
安全 我们可以脱掉防护服了
All clear. We can ditch the suits.
这他妈的是什么
The hell is that?
价值十亿欧元的浓缩铀
One billion euros worth of enriched uranium.
什么
What?
别担心 是稳定状态的
Don't worry, it's stable in this form.
文件呢
File!
伊琳娜 少说废话
Irina, cut the crap, please.
没人问铀的事 文件在哪
No one here is speaking about uranium. Where's the file?
别耍花样 文件在哪
No more games, where is the file?
不用你操心了
That's no longer your concern.
宝贝
Sunshine
你做得很好
you did well.
我告诉过你
I told you
我们会成功的
everything would work out.
来爸爸这里
Come to papa.
爸爸 你真是个天才
Pap, you're a genius.
我知道
I know.
把货装好
Load it up.
飞马
Pegasus?
收到了吗
Do you copy?
为了份文件至于吗
A lot of hardware for a file.
5分钟后起飞
Wheels up in five minutes.
干得好
Perfect.
给你 先生
Here you go, sir.
所有人员撤离完毕 她是你的了
Team extraction completed. She's all yours.
很好
Good.
你进去了吗
Are you inside?
是的 维克多
Yes, yes, Viktor.
我进去了
I'm inside.
尤里
Yuri?
惊讶吗
You surprised?
我在一切开始的地方
I'm in the same place where it all started
在你背叛我之前
before you betrayed me.
记得吗
Remember
你答应过要把我的生活还给我
you promised to give me my life back.
你是给我了
You gave it back to me.
我非常感谢
I thank you for that.
现在
And now
我要夺走你的生活
I'm going to take yours.
4号♥ 准备出发
Static 4, we are ready for take off.
4号♥ 收到了吗
Static 4, do you copy?
尤里
Yuri!
尤里
Yuri.
那个跳舞的呢
Where's the dancer?
你还好吗 受伤了吗
You okay? You hurt?
没有
No.
我很好
I'm good.
我没事
I'm all right.
箱子里是什么
What's in these boxes?
谢天谢地你来了 杰克
Thank God you're here, Jack.
我们得走了
We have to leave.
他们随时可能回来
They're coming back any minute.
我先去拿文件
Just let me get the file.
箱子里是什么
What's in the boxes?
是铀-235
It's U-235.
武器级铀
Weapons-grade uranium.
装甲箱
Armored cases.
是做炸♥弹♥的吗
The bomb kind?
是的 是做炸♥弹♥的
Yeah, the bomb kind.
别着急 老爷子
Not so fast, Eddie.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
有一点吧
Yeah, a little bit.
我正要去拿文件
I'm getting the file.
不 不是
No. No, you're not.
钥匙 这是你的保险库吧 尤里
The key. It's your vault, isn't it, Yuri?
什么 不 不是
What? No. No, I...
是你把铀放在这的吧
You put this shit in here, right?
什么 不是
What? No.
是吧
Right?
我什么都不知道 杰克
I didn't know, Jack.
躺在那边那个是跳舞仔吗
Is that the dancer down there?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这么强壮的人居然栽了
That's a tough break for a good athlete.
杰克 你了解我
Jack, you know me.
是的 我了解你
Yeah, I know you. I know you.
但我更了解他
I know him better.
根本就没什么文件吧 尤里
Never was a file, was there, Yuri?
当然没有
Of course there was no file.
它只是个诱饵
It was simply bait.
我要的东西在这个保险库里
What I needed was in this vault.
只有查加林还有这个
Chagarin was the only one
权力和影响力把我弄出监狱
with enough power and influence to get me out of jail.
我利用了他
I used him.
也利用了你
I used you.
这都是因为钱
It's about money.
这不都是为了钱吗
When's it not about money?
你要逮捕我吗
You want to arrest me?
这里不是你的管辖区
电影精选列表